One WaitNBleeD for sale!, one previous owner, lovely runner

Forum for all Clan related discussion, including matches, results and recruitment.

One WaitNBleeD for sale!, one previous owner, lovely runner

Postby WaitNBleeD on Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:05 am

Hello to one and all :D

Now as some of you are aware, I have recently been removed from the eS# clan line-up.

The reason given was that I wasn't active enough !!. Fair do's and all that, but I did mention to them before joining that due to me working shifts, it would be hard for me to attend some matches sometimes.

I'm a little miffed to say the least, as I didn't get a proper goodbye or thanks for the help that i've given during clan wars. It was a very simple e-mail from jacks informing me that both myself and Law had been removed from the ranks, and that was basically it :? .

I've already said to a few of you guys that i'm just going to chill for a few days before deciding on any new clan idea's. It'll probably be sometime next week when I make any decisions or notions of which new famliy i'd like to join. I'm going to be away over the weekend anyway, so it'll give me time to have a think and for you guys to get ur money ready :wink: .

Any clans out there willing to take on this ageing player (i WILL play when I can, but don't expect every night !!) can just post on here and let me know if i'm wanted. I need to feel wanted !! :cry: .

It's been fun with eS# anyways, i've had a laugh and some good games. But it had to come to an end at some point I suppose.

I mean, apart from me and tw@t, the rest of eS# were banned from the server !!. So getting together with them was nigh on impossible. And the eS# server is nearly always empty apart from maybe 2 players every other night, not it's not exactly brimming with activity on a regular basis ala UKCS.

I have and always will pledge my heart and soul into playing/maintaining the UKCS server to the best of my abilities, and thats what you have to remember if ur thinking of asking me to join?, I refuse to play anywhere else tbh, so you have to be regulars to the community.

I'm friendly (if you stay on my good side :D ), forgiving, level headed and I always do my best to keep people happy as best I can.

So the bidding starts at £1,000,000............any takers ?? :lol:

But seriously, there are a lot of good clans out there (I basically mean you guys !!), so it's gonna be a tough decision at the end of the day. But please please please, no nagging me whilst i'm playing lol. Like I said, i'll make my mind up next week sometime.
WaitNBleeD
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: Piefinger
STEAM_0:1:542294

Clan

Postby Executioner on Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:53 am

HI bleed

sounds a bit harsh from the email you got from ES#, anyways if you are thinking of joining a clan [1337] would welcome you im sure, i know [1337] have been up and down in the past, but we are a strong clan at moment with good line up and are not a clan to dissapear every 5mins like other clans.

me warlord and witchdoctor all remember you from CSN days, we know your skill is awsome and would make a great member, chavs is leader, and as far as i know there is no one in our clan that you dont get a long with.

i noticed ESF have been grabbing every good player they can and have become strong clan, so joining [1337] would bring good balance to things and maybe we can have some good clan wars with them.

so at least give us a thought before choosing a clan, im sure your be recieving lots of PM's to join clans, but although your skill is great, the fact that your good laugh and good to play cs with.

your always welcome mate :)

james
EX Gone Give it to ya!
Executioner
UKCS Life Sponsor

Postby King_Kong on Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:26 am

Bleed man I was so unhappy about this. The decision had already been taken and the e-mail sent before I was even informed. Let's just say I am now considering my future with eS#.

King_Kong
Home Member

Postby WaitNBleeD on Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:20 am

Thanks kong,

Nice to know someone else is just an annoyed as I was.

It wouldn't have been so bad if someone e-mailed me beforehand so I was aware that there was a problem regarding my absenteeism. At least then I could have spoken to the guys and sorted something out.

But if this is how they want to play it, then whatever will be will be. I'm not going running to them begging for any forgiveness, simply because I haven't done anything wrong.

I always state to any clan I join that I won't be available for every single match that gets thrown at them, and expect to have some understanding shown towards that fact.

eS# seems to be fading away, and they have no-one to blame but themselves, sad but true.

Sorry to hear that you're having doubts too kong. It's a great shame for eS# at the end of the day, cos if you do decide to leave, then tbh, they will have just shot themselves in the foot by pushing away the 2 best players they ever had. :?
WaitNBleeD
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: Piefinger
STEAM_0:1:542294

Postby SupaSharpShoota on Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:06 am

I hope this doesnt sound like Im creeping up to you Bleed but its the truth, you are an awesome player and I think no one can disagree with that.

Scooty Puffs are in a transition period at the moment and we are building ourselves up again into a solid team. Dont believe the hype with the others clans, the Scootys arent down and out...we are coming back and this time with all guns blazing.

I have dreamt of the days when I would see you don the 'SP' tag and carry our good name in clan wars. We have some great players - Aapje, Udder, Rubberfunk to name but a few to compliment you too.

To be honest there are other clans you might prefer like 1337 and EsF which are excellently skilled, but all I ask is that you at least consider us in your decision making, be it only fleetingly.

You would be made very welcome here and we would treat you with a bit more respect than what you've recieved in your previous clan. I hope you find your home whichever clan you decide to join.

Happy Fraggin 8)

SupaSharpShoota
Admin (Retired)

Player: SSS
STEAM_0:0:2275281

Postby G.O.A.T on Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:52 pm

<cough> 1337 <\cough> <dribble>

:P

G.O.A.T
UKCS Sponsor

Postby TC on Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:58 pm

The only member of eS that is banned, was Tom, which was for obvious reasons, but they obviously shot themselves in the foot playing as a clan here, if they wanted to include that member. Its been up to the other members whether they wanted to play on the UKCS server. I see Jacks and G33kz playing now and then.

Also, remember my plans to allow easier access to UKCS#3 for practices and clan matches. This will help UKCS based clans a lot.

TC
UKCS President

Player: TC
STEAM_0:0:3198285

Postby Templar+ on Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:20 pm

Greetings WaitNBleeD, im sorry to hear about the difficulties with the eS# clan, abd i know we have not seen eye to eye in the past, and now you are a free agent, i hope u consider us as one of them u wish to pledge you allegiance too, i understand the situation were your work shifts may clash with matches and practice, because we are a friendly and understanding clan, we have a few members like that, play when you can, that is all thats expected, we are but a small community of players anyway kind of like a minnie ukcs in a sense, and soon we will have our 24 man server up :D, put us into consideration my friend and u wont just recieve the deserved respect off me as the leader, u will do so off every member we have [+]

Gl in finding your new family and god bless

[+]Templars | ']|['emplar | THT

Templar+
Old Timer

Player: Templar+
STEAM_0:0:10400303

Postby Pinneh on Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:41 pm

Ive already asked you bleed, no need for me to beg, free will is your choice, but 4G are open for you

Gday
Pinneh
UKCS Sponsor

Postby La Chavvy on Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:24 pm

Might aswell add me own contrabution to this :)

First off i need to get something off my chest, SPAM!

Righty ho!

Bleed mate, shud join [1337] your a good player with a good mic, and if you join 1337 (sounds like blind date i know) then we will we register on enemydown.co.uk - just need an IRC channel, and were all set! - and we will have have clan matches one a week or maybe more, all based around peoples working hours.

[1337] Have players who work bizzare hours - i.e. witchdoctor something like 2 am til 10pm, seems like it anyways - and we will work around this to allow YOU play with US against THEM. :)

Inactiveness would be a problem but im sure you arent going to be inactive for long periods. I am away next week to... Glasgow :( to crash with my sister cause me moms away in Japan. So if you wanna tell :

Goat , Luge, Germs (Baby & Net problems), Executioner, ThatWelshGuy(Rob), or Warlord and WitchDoctor, then it would be best.

We are active, and have only played 2 clan matches, one win one loss. I am working on the website just now : http://1337cs.atspace.com/

And i know long essays turn you on, so how about this for size?

Also as a final note we have the second ginger godess - Dysfunct_1 who will be playing once his rust is off him. I know you and the ginger muff have a good thing in common, so join us :)

La Chavvy
UKCS Sponsor

Player: La Chavvy
STEAM_0:1:1281267

Postby neo_cypher on Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:25 pm

Sorry to hear that.

Strange from eS to just get rid of two members without saying anything.

No one has mentioned Law.

Law I want you in Scooty if you are willing and WaitnBleed Im sure Tramp would let you in.

And Kong feel free.

RHCP - Ive got a bad disease up, from my brain is where I bleed. Insanity it seems its got my by my soul to squeeze.
neo_cypher
Home Member

Postby ^Brigatisti^ on Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:37 am

Yeah we would (maybe if you sent us some biscuits.... :P)

Bumsecks?
^Brigatisti^
UKCS Life Sponsor

STEAM_):1:1632238

Postby Staceman on Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:49 pm

My 2 pence here...
Wait this is sh33ph34d^ here from [+]Templars |.
i know you been asked to join every clan on the UKCS server but i reckon i got a case for a real reason:

1) Templars is a long established well known clan with links to higher places
2) Templars is a relaxed clan that will be more than comfortable with your shiftwork
3) We have a server that you can home ur skillz on and we can hold clan practise and wars on.
4) We had a laff on ukcs :P
5) We also got ur workmate Andy back now so you can have a laff together.

End of essay :P
Staceman
Home Member

Postby La Chavvy on Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:56 am

But is having andy in your clan a positive thing?

To be honest, if i was waitnbleed, id join the OPPOSING clan so he can frag his mate.

La Chavvy
UKCS Sponsor

Player: La Chavvy
STEAM_0:1:1281267

Postby Tramp Magic on Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:50 pm

Law I want you in Scooty if you are willing and WaitnBleed Im sure Tramp would let you in.

scootys not yours to decide who you want in or out...

Tramp Magic
UKCS Sponsor

Return to Clan's Corner