WaitNBleeD is DEAD !!

Forum for all Clan related discussion, including matches, results and recruitment.

WaitNBleeD is DEAD !!

Postby WaitNBleeD on Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:49 pm

Hi there :D

Sorry for the rather shocking headline, it was the first thing that popped into my head !! :roll: .

Ok, now as some players on the 1.6 server may know, I haven't been showing my face as much for the past few months. This is due to my ever growing love of CS:Source and the ukcs source server and it's new community.

I still love everyone on the 1.6 server (well, there are a few exceptions, but i'm not going into that), and i'll still pop on from time to time to see how everyone's doing and to also help out with any admin problems that may arise.

I have also found a new family in the form of the |DeMent| clan.

These guys are fantastic and I love every single one of them to bits, their all unique in their own special way and they have all recieved me greatly (ooh err :shock: ) into their clan.

I am therefore informing you all of my decision to leave EsF !!.

I feel really bad for leaving EsF when I haven't really done much with them, i've never played a game or been to any training sessions, but that unfortunately at the time was due to some personal problems at home. So I apologise sincerely to Mez and Kirbo if they feel that I have let them down in any way shape or form, I will also understand if you guys don't wish to speak to me again :cry: .

My decision came to me whilst playing in a |DeMent| match the other night. We were playing like a team that had been together for years, not tactically, but definately as a team that knew each other and helped each other out when members needed it the most !!. And more to the point, we had a laugh while we were pwning :lol: .

We have a sense of togetherness that I haven't felt for a long time since my old clan [1337] (no, not that [1337], a [1337] from a few years previous).

I enjoy matches and have some good laughs with the guys. As i've said, their a fantastic bunch and I feel we really DO have the potential to kick some serious arse once we're more acquainted with tactics etc.

I still do and will always respect Mez and the guys from EsF, we've had some good laughs on the 1.6 server over the the course of this year, and i'll never forget those times.

And in case you were wondering why my thread has been entitled "WaitNBleeD is dead !!", then the answer to that question is that from this day forward, I am to be known as |DeMent| PH€ÂR |UKCS|.

WaitNBleeD is no more !!. I've had that name since I first started playing 5 years ago, and its sad for me to let it die like this. But I feel that a fresh start requires a fresh new name.

I also believe that it will help me blend in a little more on the servers, as i'm used to being met with cries of "BleeD BleeD ?!?!" whenever I first enter the 1.6 server. Even though I know i'm advertising the fact that i've changed my name on the forums, i'm hoping that it will give me a little more immunity to certain players asking for favours/nagging (not meaning anyone in particular, just in general :) )

I'm keeping the name WaitNBleeD for the forums, so you can still call me BleeD or whatever (within reason :? ).

Sincere apologies again to Mez and the EsF crew, I feel really bad about all of this and I mean that :( .

If possible, i'd like to speak to you Mez on msn, or if you like I could pm you on here. That's if you still want to mix with the likes of me !!.

seriously though Mez, I have a proposition for you (No !!, don't be sick, not THAT kind of proposition !), so if you'd like to hear what I have to say then contact me whichever way you like or is the easiest for you.

Thanks to all the 1.6 players and admins for making me feel at home and supporting me in my times of need and trouble. It's all been very much appreciated.

Like I said anyway, i'll still be frequenting the 1.6 server from time to time so i'll catch you all on there at some point. And i'm looking forward to seeing you on the source server if you ever decide to give it a go.

Ciao for now friends and family :D .
WaitNBleeD
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: Piefinger
STEAM_0:1:542294

Postby Staceman on Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:16 pm

Nice essay :P

But seriously was nice of u to write to the EsF guys to tell them ur reasons.
Staceman
Home Member

Postby WaitNBleeD on Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:19 pm

My posts are usually essays :wink: .

Yeah, it's only fair and right that I inform people of my actions.

I would expect the same from everyone else.
Thanks.
WaitNBleeD
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: Piefinger
STEAM_0:1:542294

Postby ChowRiit on Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:31 pm

I'm sure I speak for all of DeMent when I say how lucky we are :)
Visit my Computer Security or Webcomics threads! :)
ChowRiit
UKCS Sponsor

STEAM_0:0:4566834

Postby Bullets on Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:19 pm

Phear, what a nice guy you are and a very thoughtful post too. i'm sure they wont hate you for moving on as friends stay friends though thick and thin and evolution (just like friendship evolve so do games). so i'm sure we'll see this guys cross over to Source soon enough, and a hope so as well as they all seem like cool guys.
Bullets for the Deaf|UKCS|
Bullets
Map Seeker

Player: Carlos the Brave
STEAM_0:1:3225421

Postby Cobra on Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:40 pm

Phear,

What a post m8, very nice. I gotta say how lucky we are to have you in our clan. Very, very happy about you being in. It's great that you've taken the decision to stay with us, 'cos you're an awesome player, with great talent (as im sure EsF know! :P )

Sorry to EsF for losing a very good guy, 'cos i know it was prolly my fault for getting him into DeMent.

I look forward to many good matches with you mate.

See ya soon. :D

Cobra
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: Cobra^Trinity
STEAM_0:0:2543793

Postby Death on Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:19 pm

a tear fell from my eye :cry:

was beautiful,

as i said great to have you aboard :D
Mr. T and Chuck Norris once encountered each other on a lonesome British path. Before the inevitable battle could begin, the earth shit itself and created Scotland.

Death
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: bo$$m4n
STEAM_0:1:2896568

Postby SuperTrainer on Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:30 pm

Staceman wrote:Nice essay :P

yeah, hes the same at work, never bloody shuts up!!!!!! :lol:

gonna miss u pwning my ass m8 :(

Andy
Here he comes to save the day!!!!!
SuperTrainer's on his way!!!!
webcam with me, i wanna see u dance naked with a chicken on ur head
SuperTrainer
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: pudding
STEAM_0:1:2549383

Postby Mez on Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:08 pm

Now heres my reply.

Bleed although u couldnt play much for the clan it is me who should be apologising.

Not many people know about my past on the server before i became admin and i abused u and other admins. Except u and the others took me in and have been more than just people i met online.

Bleed i had a great time with u in the clan and i expected this so it came as no shock to me. I sincerely hope that we can continue being mates and having a laugh. I also sincerely hope that u and the rest of DeMent continue this run of success.

I dont and will not hold any grudges towards DeMent and any of their players including u. All i want is to get CS:S and just have fun :P .

Sure, u can PM me your proposal or catch me on msn but a PM would be easier.

Once again i really appreciate you taking your time instead of just saying that your leaving. Also once again i sincerely hope it works out for u.

I have great respect for u....speak later phear :wink:

Mez
Old Timer

Player: Mez^
STEAM_0:1:3620511

Postby Death on Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:16 pm

good work mez, took alot to say them when u obviously be disappointed but this just showed ur maturity in handlins the situation
Mr. T and Chuck Norris once encountered each other on a lonesome British path. Before the inevitable battle could begin, the earth shit itself and created Scotland.

Death
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: bo$$m4n
STEAM_0:1:2896568

Postby Cobra on Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:10 pm

I've said it before, and i'll say it again, Mez, you're a star mate.

Respect. 8)

Cobra
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: Cobra^Trinity
STEAM_0:0:2543793

Return to Clan's Corner