|NiCeY²| signups :D

Forum for all Clan related discussion, including matches, results and recruitment.

|NiCeY²| signups :D

Postby Buck on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:24 pm

After Only Playing 1 match with you guys in the UKCS 6v6 i really wanted to get a team of my own made up of you fine people :)

As you all very well know I Am Jylt the guy you love to hate :)

I Have been given the chance to head a second team in the long running team that is Nicey!

Already i've narrowed down some members who i play with regulary but am still runnin short!

The team is in need of scouts demos and sollys

the team will be entering div 6 for next season in the etf2l all being well :) and hopefully grab our first mix on sunday :D

If you fancy joining the Team plz Answer These Titles :)

Name:

Age:

Classes Played:

Country:

any other questions plz feel free to msg me personaly :)

Thanks and Good Luck :D
Save the Whales Motherf*cker.
User avatar
Buck
UKCS Life Sponsor
 
Player: Jylt
STEAM_0:1:3989135
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 11:39 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: |NiCeY²| signups :D

Postby Josh2K8 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:17 am

Name:Josh.

Age:14.

Classes Played:Soldier(low+/mid-)/demo(low).

Country:Ireland.

I also have Ventrilo,Mumble 1.2.2 and mIRC. All 3 will come in handy.

Also i have a guy who i think you should really consider but I'll talk to u over steam about that jylt :).


As you all very well know I Am Jylt the guy you love to hate.
I agree with that :D

You might wanna get the team registered in etf2l as well :)


Josh2K8
UKCS Sponsor
 
Player: Garda
STEAM_0:0:20125687
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:13 pm

Re: |NiCeY²| signups :D

Postby Troublesome on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:44 pm

Bishop ?
Image
Troublesome
UKCS Sponsor
 
Player: SC13NT1F1C
STEAM_0:1:17009638
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:26 pm

Re: |NiCeY²| signups :D

Postby Anoter Shadow on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:57 am



Age:14.

<_<

Huntin' humans? Ain't nothin' but nothin'. They all run like scared little rabbits. 'Run rabbit, run.' Run, rabbit! Run, rabbit, RUN!
User avatar
Anoter Shadow
UKCS Life Sponsor
 
Player: Mech.
STEAM_0:1:16466988
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:35 am
Location: hMok



Image

Re: |NiCeY²| signups :D

Postby AlexSeifer on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:00 am

Yeah, Josh is a young little guy owning you with rockets :P

Good luck with recruit, Jylt.
Image
"Sign by Gremory! Thanks, mate!"
User avatar
AlexSeifer
UKCS Sponsor
 
Player: AlexSeifer
STEAM_0:0:17509611
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:33 pm
Location: Italy



Image

Re: |NiCeY²| signups :D

Postby Alvarez on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:01 am

i love nicey, if only they'd take me :(
Image
User avatar
Alvarez
UKCS Life Sponsor
 
Player: shawamama
STEAM_0:0:17538092
 
Posts: 3535
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:08 pm
Location: UK

Re: |NiCeY²| signups :D

Postby Josh2K8 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:08 pm

AlexSeifer wrote:Yeah, Josh is a young little guy owning you with rockets :P

Good luck with recruit, Jylt.


LOL Alex, it's a bit right :), forgot the sg and shovel :) and im not sure what my age would have to do with anything.


Josh2K8
UKCS Sponsor
 
Player: Garda
STEAM_0:0:20125687
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:13 pm

Re: |NiCeY²| signups :D

Postby Bucket \_/ on Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Alvarez wrote:i love nicey, if only they'd take me :(


rofl
Image
cc//Bucket
Bucket \_/
UKCS Sponsor
 
Player: Bucket
STEAM_0:1:14309878
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:17 pm
Location: Wales

Re: |NiCeY²| signups :D

Postby Gh0st.IRE on Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Josh2K8 wrote:
AlexSeifer wrote:Yeah, Josh is a young little guy owning you with rockets :P

Good luck with recruit, Jylt.


LOL Alex, it's a bit right :), forgot the sg and shovel :) and im not sure what my age would have to do with anything.


Im not trying to start a fight here Josh, but your age is a huge factor in different things.

Considering your 14 - Generally...

    [1.] You'll have a high pitched annoying voice

    [2.] You'll rage at everything

    [3.] You'll get angry and take it out on your own team

    [4.] You'll bitch and moan until you get what you want

So if a clan is looking for some serious players to compete with, I highly doubt they want to face any of the above. Im not saying your guilty of it but that is how the majority of 14 year olds behave and I'd prsesume your prone to it too.
Ex-TF2 Admin. Forum Moderator. Add me on Steam or PM me here!
Image
Heresy MMO Guild Member.
User avatar
Gh0st.IRE
Moderator
 
Player: Rear Naked Bugs
STEAM_0:0:12137987
 
Posts: 4635
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:09 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland



Image

Re: |NiCeY²| signups :D

Postby Josh2K8 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:46 pm

Gh0st.IRE wrote:
Josh2K8 wrote:
AlexSeifer wrote:Yeah, Josh is a young little guy owning you with rockets :P

Good luck with recruit, Jylt.


LOL Alex, it's a bit right :), forgot the sg and shovel :) and im not sure what my age would have to do with anything.


Im not trying to start a fight here Josh, but your age is a huge factor in different things.

Considering your 14 - Generally...

    [1.] You'll have a high pitched annoying voice

    [2.] You'll rage at everything

    [3.] You'll get angry and take it out on your own team

    [4.] You'll bitch and moan until you get what you want

So if a clan is looking for some serious players to compete with, I highly doubt they want to face any of the above. Im not saying your guilty of it but that is how the majority of 14 year olds behave and I'd prsesume your prone to it too.




I think a majority would probably agree with you ghost.


Josh2K8
UKCS Sponsor
 
Player: Garda
STEAM_0:0:20125687
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:13 pm

Re: |NiCeY²| signups :D

Postby Enigma on Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Gh0st.IRE wrote:
Josh2K8 wrote:
AlexSeifer wrote:Yeah, Josh is a young little guy owning you with rockets :P

Good luck with recruit, Jylt.


LOL Alex, it's a bit right :), forgot the sg and shovel :) and im not sure what my age would have to do with anything.


Im not trying to start a fight here Josh, but your age is a huge factor in different things.

Considering your 14 - Generally...

    [1.] You'll have a high pitched annoying voice

    [2.] You'll rage at everything

    [3.] You'll get angry and take it out on your own team

    [4.] You'll bitch and moan until you get what you want

So if a clan is looking for some serious players to compete with, I highly doubt they want to face any of the above. Im not saying your guilty of it but that is how the majority of 14 year olds behave and I'd prsesume your prone to it too.
Yeah like people above 14 years never rage and blame teammates.
Image
User avatar
Enigma
UKCS Sponsor
 
Player: nice dead server lmao
STEAM_0:1:29505170
 
Posts: 1324
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: |NiCeY²| signups :D

Postby Troublesome on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:25 pm

I think what Ghost said was aimed at testerone fueled teens rather that just being aimed at 14yr old josh.
Image
Troublesome
UKCS Sponsor
 
Player: SC13NT1F1C
STEAM_0:1:17009638
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:26 pm

Re: |NiCeY²| signups :D

Postby Imperium [ESG] on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:50 am

Gh0st.IRE wrote:[1.] You'll have a high pitched annoying voice

[2.] You'll rage at everything

[3.] You'll get angry and take it out on your own team

[4.] You'll bitch and moan until you get what you want


I'm 15 who has a high pitched voice but genuinely if you can't tolerate that, then it's pathetic imo. I am even able to take the piss of my own voice, but in the end you get used to them. Oh and i don't do 2, or 3, or 4, and I am in a clan, happy to be there which is happy to have me, so...
funkymp: aww imperium sounds so cute for a cold-blooded killer
ev.ca††ish-Jesper: :( I hate you Imperium
Salva: IMP YOU GIT
Safire: Imp sounds so small and cute <3 bet he hates that
An Orange: Imperium is just too good

In response to TìMϦl4: Imperium is always funny. :3
Image
User avatar
Imperium [ESG]
UKCS Sponsor
UKCS iSeries Attendee
 
Player: [] Imperium
STEAM_0:0:20310476
 
Posts: 815
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:31 pm
Location: Woking, surrey



Image

Re: |NiCeY²| signups :D

Postby Gh0st.IRE on Sun May 16, 2010 9:59 am

I do believe I said the majority are prone to it, not everybody. I know there are some very nice young lads and laddettes out there that I myself have played with without any problems. But if you were to weigh up the mature 14s and the immature 14s, immature would win. Im sorry but thats the facts of life - I went trhough it when I was 14, everyone went through it when they were 14.

Its not that I don't want you to get into your TF2 clans, If you want to go for it.
Ex-TF2 Admin. Forum Moderator. Add me on Steam or PM me here!
Image
Heresy MMO Guild Member.
User avatar
Gh0st.IRE
Moderator
 
Player: Rear Naked Bugs
STEAM_0:0:12137987
 
Posts: 4635
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:09 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland



Image

Re: |NiCeY²| signups :D

Postby Silent BoB on Tue May 18, 2010 12:42 am

Gh0st.IRE wrote:I do believe I said the majority are prone to it, not everybody. I know there are some very nice young lads and laddettes out there that I myself have played with without any problems. But if you were to weigh up the mature 14s and the immature 14s, immature would win. Im sorry but thats the facts of life - I went trhough it when I was 14, everyone went through it when they were 14.

Its not that I don't want you to get into your TF2 clans, If you want to go for it.



Your irish BE JESUS go to church to be sure, ARSE feck DRINK girls ...


wait a second ive got irish blood DAM.
Image
User avatar
Silent BoB
UKCS Life Sponsor
 
Player: B0BwEISER
STEAM_0:0:9289236
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:10 am
Location: Manchester |UK



Image

Re: |NiCeY²| signups :D

Postby Gh0st.IRE on Tue May 18, 2010 7:30 pm

ARSE feck DRINK girls ...


What part of any of the above is bad? :D
Ex-TF2 Admin. Forum Moderator. Add me on Steam or PM me here!
Image
Heresy MMO Guild Member.
User avatar
Gh0st.IRE
Moderator
 
Player: Rear Naked Bugs
STEAM_0:0:12137987
 
Posts: 4635
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:09 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland



Image

Re: |NiCeY²| signups :D

Postby Silent BoB on Wed May 19, 2010 2:06 am

Gh0st.IRE wrote:
ARSE feck DRINK girls ...


What part of any of the above is bad? :D


girls are you not an alter boi ???
Image
User avatar
Silent BoB
UKCS Life Sponsor
 
Player: B0BwEISER
STEAM_0:0:9289236
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:10 am
Location: Manchester |UK



Image

Re: |NiCeY²| signups :D

Postby Jonesie on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:42 pm

Name:{P} Jonesie |ESF| - Tom Jones

Age: 15, nearly 16.

Classes Played: Soldier - Semi - Pro

Country: England

any other questions plz feel free to msg me personaly


I wanted to fill out your application because I think you need a few Semi - Pro guys, I also think you need guys who have experience in scrims, like me but I'm already in a team. With Josh, I dont think he's ever been in scrims or league games. I've had loads of Scrims, with all of my clan, practically all of them we've won. This is just a example to what you should be looking out for. I also see your clan is in the Enemy Down league, I was going to take my team in there but, I decided why stop there, go find another one! So I did, we may go in the: European Team Fortress 2 League! Add me, if you wish, |NiCeY²| Jylt [i40 Booked]. My steam name is; xps_everything
Image
User avatar
Jonesie
Home Member
 
Player: .:RiSK:. VaST
STEAM_0:1:43125715
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:40 pm

Re: |NiCeY²| signups :D

Postby Josh2K8 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Jonesie wrote:Name:{P} Jonesie |ESF| - Tom Jones

Age: 15, nearly 16.

Classes Played: Soldier - Semi - Pro

Country: England

any other questions plz feel free to msg me personaly


I wanted to fill out your application because I think you need a few Semi - Pro guys, I also think you need guys who have experience in scrims, like me but I'm already in a team. With Josh, I dont think he's ever been in scrims or league games. I've had loads of Scrims, with all of my clan, practically all of them we've won. This is just a example to what you should be looking out for. I also see your clan is in the Enemy Down league, I was going to take my team in there but, I decided why stop there, go find another one! So I did, we may go in the: European Team Fortress 2 League! Add me, if you wish, |NiCeY²| Jylt [i40 Booked]. My steam name is; xps_everything



Right now that made me laugh, i've got loads of experience with team ranging from div6 to top div4 and besides these guys already have a full team u are way to late. Just put something on etf2l, I'm sure som1 will take u in


Josh2K8
UKCS Sponsor
 
Player: Garda
STEAM_0:0:20125687
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:13 pm

Re: |NiCeY²| signups :D

Postby ShoTz on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:25 am

"semi-pro" lmfao


ShoTz
UKCS Sponsor
 
Player: are sober kebabs wrong?
STEAM_0:1:14417667
 
Posts: 3199
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:25 pm

Next

Return to Clan's Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 0 guests