Supremacy Gaming Commuity

Forum for all Clan related discussion, including matches, results and recruitment.

Supremacy Gaming Commuity

Postby Ragonz on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:43 pm

SUPREMACY CLAN, PC ONLY, MEMBERS MUST BE WITHIN THE EU

The Supremacy Community are looking for mature skilled players to join us, We originated from the ashes of the Whoomph warriors clan that disbanded (Leaders up and left with no warning) but now we are determined to get the clan (main members of the community) back into shape and beat them in CoD League :D we currently play CoD4, lol and wow. We are a friendly bunch who range from young 14 to middle aged 30+ we play scrims whenever we can but are relaxed about them, we want to win but its not the end of the world if we dont :) We have a great community and have a lot of clans that we play friendlies with.

Requirements
Teamspeak 3 and working mic
Team Friendly attitude
Wanting to play matches!

Why should you join {SuP}, well to sum it up {SuP} is a great community that promotes fun, teamwork and a great gaming enviroment, all you need is teamspeak 3 and an attitude to play some games! So why not add me on steam/xfire now and join the {SuP} Community

Info:
Xfire: Ragonz
Steam: Rush Evo
Asus Sabertooth X58 Motherboard | I7 -950 @ 5.2Ghz | Crucial 18GB 1600Mhz Ballistix memory | Saphire HD7970 | Coolermaster 700W PSU | Watercooled

Xfire - Ragonz
Steam Rush Evo
http://www.Pingperfect.com
Ragonz
Home Member
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: -=TSH=-Ragonz
STEAM_0:1:2842690

Re: Supremacy Gaming Commuity

Postby Xerxes on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:53 pm

We've been around {SuP} all throughout i43 - a set of top players! Definitely worth joining them if you are a CoD4 player! :)
ImageImageImage

"I forgot about unspec" - ApacheFlame 05/02/15
Xerxes
UKCS Vice President
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Xerxes
STEAM_0:0:2949329

Return to Clan's Corner