U.N.G is here ... www.unogc.com

Forum for all Clan related discussion, including matches, results and recruitment.

U.N.G is here ... www.unogc.com

Postby Keyri on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Hello guys,

We are a community that started on the 1st of July and quite a few of you may well know of a lot of our members and myself from being frequent users of your cs:s servers ( Labo the melt being one! )

We are not here to take players from you, far from it. We centre around the EA games, Battlefield franchise and League of Legends to name but 2. This post is mearly to inform UKCS members that there is a place for you to play some of the other games that are currently not available here and would be most welcome to do so. We are busy each and every night from 7pm onwards so get on early if you do wish to try it out. Your servers are very well maintained and have a high level of maturity from your player base that we are looking for on our servers.

We are actually being represented by Sloth gaming @ i43 in the League of legends Tournament so pop over and say hi if you are there ; ).

Our Battlefield server can be found by typing into the search box the ~ symbol OR ~United Nation of Gamers~ Noob's Paradise OR ip: 81.19.214.143

Once again thanks for the great Cs:s servers and keep up the good work.

Regards

KeyR1
on behalf of the U.N.G founders
http://www.unogc.com

See you on the battlefield .....

p.s We @ U.N.G would like to extend a big thankyou to Xerces for allowing me permission to let you guys know about us ;)

Oh and we are also Guaranteed to have BF3 on release day !!
One of the founders of U.N.G
United Nations of Gamers Community
www.unogc.com
Keyri

Player: Key[R]1
STEAM_0:1:24407171

Return to Clan's Corner