New gaming leauge

Forum for all Clan related discussion, including matches, results and recruitment.

New gaming leauge

Postby sfgl on Tue May 01, 2012 2:47 pm

Hey guys, me and a friend have created a new gaming league, It's only been released a few days ago so we'll see how it goes, if you'd like to join here's some information :)

Ps, I'm not sure if this is classed as advertising and if that's aloud? But if not I'm sorry in advance.

SF Gaming League is new competitive 5v5 gaming league for Counter Strike source.

Join one of our many free leagues which require no entrance fee in order to participate.
Players can use these leagues in order to experiment with different tactics and positions with the hopes of improving your teams skill.

Of course, if the free league doesn't offer that much excitement to you or your team, you may want to join one of our paid leagues for the chance to win real money!

Paid leagues require an entry fee in order to participate but give you the opportunity to win large sums of money.

Prizes that will be revealed at the start of each season will be awarded to the top 3 ranked teams in the league.
We have a website that holds all of the information needed for signing up and the rules for each match.

sfgl

Player: LynX.
STEAM_0:1:15251854

Re: New gaming leauge

Postby Blaze on Tue May 01, 2012 3:14 pm

doubt this thread will stay here for long

there are already so many CS:S leagues around, with EDCSSL20's preseason starting today plus some sick prizes announced too - not really the best time to try and start up your own league, but good luck nonetheless
Blaze
UKCS Sponsor

Player: blazey
STEAM_0:1:22040076

Re: New gaming leauge

Postby S t e f f |DK| |UKCS| on Thu May 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Moved to the correct thread :)
UKCS Executive Admin and Forum Moderator
Click Here to send me a PM.

UKCS is an independent gaming community made possible by donations from its members
Sponsors receive VIP reserved slots immediately on all UKCS servers and game types for a period of a month or longer depending on the amount donated. If your total donations over time ever reaches then you receive life time VIP on all servers current and future. All donations of any size are welcome.
Click me to donate --->Image
S t e f f |DK| |UKCS|
Executive Admin

Player: S t e f f |DK|
STEAM_0:1:12364203

Return to Clan's Corner