[WTS] Pro KS kit fabricator Sticky & Degreaser, S. Original.

Do you have an item from TF2 you want to trade? After a specific item? If so, you can post details in here to advertise to your fellow community members. NOTE. UKCS accepts no responsibility for any items lost through the use of these forums.
Before posting, please read the rules for this forum. You can also lock your post after your trade has completed; look at the forum rules for how this works. Thanks!

IMPORTANT: Make sure you have read the Official guidelines on trading! We will not allow trades outside of the steam trading system (ie for money/non-steam games/other things) to be advertised here from now on!

[WTS] Pro KS kit fabricator Sticky & Degreaser, S. Original.

Postby heuji on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:48 am

as the title says, i'm selling these items. having only recently bought stuff on steam, after over a year hiatus, i can't put these on the community market until next week. anyway, feel free to p.m. me offers. i'm pretty open to taking reasonable offers when it comes to UKCS members. i also have a lot of the parts to nearly complete at least one of the kits (of course the price would raise slightly)
note: i am only interested in pure TF2 keys or MvM tickets.

S. Original - Steam Market price Starting at: £8.16, BPtf guideline 5 keys. [offer]
Pro KS Degreaser Fabricator - (Killstreaker: Hypno-Beam, Sheen: Hot Rod) - Steam Market price Starting at: £15.35, BPtf guideline n/a. [offer]
Pro KS Sticky Fabricator - (Killstreaker: Incinerator, Sheen: Villainous Violet) - Steam Market price Starting at: £10.05, BPtf guideline n/a. [offer]

Specialized Killstreak Ambassador Kit - Sheen: Villainous Violet (only taking a key or a 1:1 Spec KS kit/weapon trade as it is needed for the completion of a Fabricator)

some random full kits for whatever offer:
Killstreak Enforcer Kit, Killstreak Air Strike Kit

like i said, p.m. offer or post below so i know you're a UKCS member. random friend add's are currently being ignored.
☁ every cloud has a silver lining, it's called rain! ☁
heuji
UKCS Sponsor

Player: heuji
STEAM_0:0:5401050

Return to TF2 Trading Post