CSS Admin Application Thread

Forum for discussion on the UKCS:CSS Servers

CSS Admin Application Thread

Postby TC on Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:57 pm

*** WARNING - Being an Admin is Hard Work and distracts you from playing the game ***

ADMIN APPLICATION FORM

All sections below must be completed, for anyone to be considered, any information missing will immediately invalidate any application.

1/ Game Name:
2/ Steam ID:
3/ Name :
4/ Age:

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times)

6/ Server you are on most frequently.

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin:

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant:

Any other comments you would like to make.

Please note anyone who is not chosen for admin, is not overlooked, and suitable candidates will receive VK status dependant on the number of applications.

Anyone who is accepted for a position will have to supply a current Photo and Telephone number, before any admin access is allowed.

Steam ID , get this from status in console window
MSN imperative

Applied Before?

If you have applied before we will still have a copy of your application. You can either submit a new one, or just post "Still Interested, See previous application" if you're happy to use the same application (though if it was a while a go, and was not picked, its probably best to rethink and do a new one).
Last edited by TC on Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
TC
UKCS President

Player: TC
STEAM_0:0:3198285

Re: CSS Admin Application Thread

Postby JagerBomb on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:02 pm

Account Removed

Last edited by JagerBomb on Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JagerBomb
Recruit Member

Player: Moe
STEAM_67890

Postby moe_guays on Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:44 pm

1/ Game Name: ♛ Moe |UKCS|
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28237563
3/ Name : Maurice
4/ Age: 21

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times):
Mostly evenings... But all times of day (depends what I'm doing)

6/ Server you are on most frequently:
Mostly CSS#2 and #4 when its on, however I do go onto #1 and #3 from time to time

I don't see many admins online and I am usually the only person on #4 on a few times. I have also noticed a lot of people being abusive through the mics and nothing has been done about it.

I enjoy playing the game and get along with people on the server. I would be fair with people and give them a few warnings before taking any action.

I am available through; Steam, MSN, Skype, Twitter, Facebook and Google+

Thankyou - Moe
Image Image Image Image
-- UKCS Profile -------- Add me on Steam --------- Follow on Twitter -- Add on Facebook-
:coffee: UKCS CS:S Admin :coffee: UKCS TF2 Admin :coffee:
I'm also in charge of the maps you see on CS:S, If you find a map you feel will suit our UKCS servers then please post a link to the map Here. Alternatively apply to be on the map test team Here.
Happy Gaming :!:
moe_guays
Experienced Member

Player: Moe's Brewery
STEAM_0:1:28237563

Postby Wing on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:16 pm

1/ Game Name: Wing
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17621045
3/ Name : Wing Lee
4/ Age: 19

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times) - N/A (Can be any time)

6/ Server you are on most frequently. - 3

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: To help the community whilst enforcing fair play and make friends.

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: I've been an Admin on 2 different Servers before UKCSG, and A surf server so I know what i'm doing, also i've lead guilds and clans on a variety of different games so I understand the concept of playing fair and keeping everyone happy. Also I'm Chinese. :3

Wing

Player: Twitch.tv/Wingyyyyy ?(0_0?)
STEAM_0:0:17621045

Postby Dealer on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:56 pm

1/ Game Name: Dealer
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6078645
3/ Name : Andreas
4/ Age: 18

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times) : around 5 pm, GMT +1

6/ Server you are on most frequently : UKCSS #3, which is pretty much the only one I want admin on...atm.

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: This will not help my cause, but what the heck, im an honest guy. I have no idea why, I just find myself being loyal and honest and don't see why I shouldn't have it.

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: Well, read above. Also, im highly active on steam, always by the computer, so can still be reached if not playing on the server.

Dealer

Player: Dealer
STEAM_0:1:6078645

Postby sushio on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:16 pm

1/ Game Name:I R sushio
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3370986
3/ Name :Mustafa
4/ Age:28

5/ Time of day on server : from 3 pm to 5-6pm and then again 7pm to 11 pm

6/ Server you are on most frequently. : Office extreme usually & tf2 servers

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: i always play by the rules , i don´t like spoilers

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: pm me

Any other comments you would like to make. : may the force be with you

Anyone who is accepted for a position will have to supply a current Photo and Telephone number, before any admin access is allowed. : i live in austria , i hope i don´t get the phone bill :P

cheers
sushio

Player: I R sushio
STEAM_0:0:3370986

Postby skruf ukcs on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:02 pm

1/ Game Name: Skruf
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:193064
3/ Name : Marius
4/ Age:24

5/ Time of day on server : I am on from 17:00- 22:00

6/ Server you are on most frequently. : I am 90% on UKCS CSS Server 2. And 1,3-4.

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: Because you need more off them, always when some1 cheat tk... there arent always admins on.

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: Because i am a fair and a good teamplayer.

Any other comments you would like to make. : Pm. Me iff you need me. Cheers Skruf! :)

skruf ukcs
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Skruf!
STEAM_0:0:193064

Postby Azzy on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:26 pm

1/ Game Name: Azzy
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7114108
3/ Name : Phil
4/ Age: 24

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times)
I work 3 day weeks now so spend time on the servers during week days as well as weekends and the evenings.

#1 or #2 depending on map or who is playing.

Been on quite a few times when there has only been 1 admin on or none for all three servers. I would like to offer my services again.

I'm fair, want to enjoy the game if something is disrupting others then I'd like to help out.

I have been around for a long time and happy to help. I've been an admin previously, past history may prevent me from being admin but if you would like an extra body, I'm willing and able. PM me if you would like to know more.
Forum Moderator
CSS Admin
Use the UKCS Uploader to upload images/files.
Azzy
UKCS Admin

Player: Azzy
STEAM_0:1:7114108

Postby BicaK on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:43 am

1/ Game Name: BiçaK
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2296060
3/ Name : Deniz
4/ Age: 21

Morning and night time, GMT+1

I have alot of freetime and I like this server, so i'd love to help this community and give the players a nice experience within the server.

I'm already an admin on RoyaL^ (one of the most visited danish FFA server's), I got alot of admin experience through all the years i've been playing, I pretty much know how to enforce the rules and how the things run on a server.
I usually take records of suspicious things and dont mind to double check to make it fair for everyone.

I'm from Denmark, I hope it wont be an issue for you guys, i'm a former admin in a big english community aswell (ls-rp.com), so the english shouldn't be a problem!
You're welcome to ask if you got questions.

BicaK

Player: BiçaK #GRUNDIG
STEAM_0:1:2296060

Postby King.Of.Fighter.Pop on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:45 pm

1:King.Of.Fighter.Pop
2:STEAM_0:1:19514583
3:Suihang Henry Lau
4:25 yrs old born 11/11/87

5:Big Fan Of Css i play 24/7 almost. Erm 1am - 3pm

6:UKCS- Mega Game Server 1

7: I wanna become admin because i play css alot and have nothing better to do, And also i wanna be friends with admins, and also tosee what they think when they are a dealing with hackers, cus i my opinion is that they trouble and needs to be powned.

8.I just wanna help so bad cus i like this game and also wanna help cus i play a lot almost 24/7 and would love to have something to cherish about, would love a chance to try out and be proud. I am 25 yrs and i do have a phone to prove it if selected thank you, Sokeking out!

9:Oh yeah find my all over the world on msn twitter stuff like, would like to have more thumbs up:P

King.Of.Fighter.Pop
Recruit Member

Player: ♂Uchiha♀
STEAM_0:1:19514583

Postby Criminal Damage on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:46 am

1/ Game Name: Criminal Damage |UKCS|
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5386083
3/ Name: Jack
4/ Age: 25

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times): Night shift (Usually 2300 to 0600, or there abouts)

6/ Server you are on most frequently: #1 & #2

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: I've been a VK'er for 2 weeks and people have got to know me as such. There are no admins on during the small hours and I'm generally left to watch over the servers by myself. People are looking to me to stop hacking, but are often disappointed when I can only kick/ban for 10 minutes, but can't do anything else. I'm often left with a rather large dilemma, because my bans can only last 10 minutes... if I leave the servers alone (like I have just now after banning someone for an aimbot) said person could be hacking away again without anyone there to stop them. I don't want full powers, simply the ability to ban people for 24 hours - that way there's enough time for me to upload demos, organise for permabans and not have to worry about leaving the server! (Votemap would be nice too, because we do get bored of the same maps over and over again!)

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: I know it's only been 2 weeks since I got VK, but I've made good calls during that time. I've used the VK powers sparingly and only when really necessary. The majority of people on the servers at night know who I am and have been thanking me for the actions I've taken... although a little disappointed by the 10 minute bans :P

MSN, phone, photo, etc all available if/when required.
Last edited by Criminal Damage on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Criminal Damage

Player: Constable Doge
STEAM_0:1:5386083

Postby Phoenicia on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:18 am

1/ Game Name: Phoenicia |UKCS|
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5180655
3/ Name : Robert

- I am usually on in the morning, evening/late evening to night. I will be online throughout the day. (British Time)
- CSS #2 & #3
- I constantly find players complaining about cheaters when admins nor VKers are online. I am wishing to become an admin so that I can take care of these cheaters, and make the game a little more enjoyable for those of us that play legit. That and I also would wish to become an admin generally to deal with people who break the rules, verbally most of the time to let them know that an admin is around :).
- I feel I am suitable for this position because I love UKCS, and I would love to allow people to achieve the smother gaming experience they seek. I've been playing on these servers for quite some time now, and I have made a ton of friends. I am also a very dedicated and trustworthy person, and I'll more than happily stop playing at any instance to spectate a potential cheater and get rid of him the correct way.
Last edited by Phoenicia on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phoenicia

Player: Pho
STEAM_0:0:5180655

Postby JAM...RAP^ on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:18 pm

1/ Game Name: JSM...RAP^

2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:21054457

- Almost every day, 2-5 hours, mostly evenings and nights but afternoons aswell.

- CSS #1

- I wanna be usefull for my fav server, not always admins are online and when i see bad behaving i want to do something with it, because i really like this server and i want it to be perfect place to grab some frags.

- Because i play there all the time and its stupid for me to use it only, i wanna help there too. I'm with UKCS #1 for years now, i think its time to do something more there.

...and how many years can man play only, being admin would be cool thing as something more.

JAM...RAP^
Recruit Member

Player: JSM...RAP^
STEAM_0:1:21054457

Postby ricklahaye on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:33 pm

1/ Game Name: X
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13539742
3/ Name : Rick Lahaye
4/ Age: 19

Every day atleast 1 your. (afternoon and evening)

Mostly server #3.

To punish the players who dont follow the rules.

I play very much on Server 3 and I often see people not following the rules, and just teamflashing and micspamming.
Also saw few times an aimbotter and it just take too long before they are punished. Expecially in afternoon.
I think its because the admin team isnt big enough to handle all the requests of the players trought the whole day.
I agree that in the evening there are enough admins online, but not in the afternoon!

Like I said, i play very often on UKCS servers, and I am often witness unreasonable behavior on the servers. And it often occurs that no
admin is available to help the players and punish those people who dont follow the rules. While I am in the server, I can do that too for the community.

My main reason is that when I am online, i play on UKCS. I am a smart educated guy who can think, i can fullfill those reports too while I am in CSS.
I think its a waste to not accept my application for the adminteam because I can make the team stronger and help the players on the server to enjoy playing there.
As well i know many players on server 3 and some admins. (in a positive way i think ^_^)

You guys can get contact with me by mail, steam or Skype. PM me for these.

Kind regards,
Rick Lahaye

ps: I think UKCS servers should have sv_pure enabled.

pss: I got many knowledge about CSS and Servers, this because i am in the scene for more than 5 years. (perhaps 6)
I got an expert level with networking and computing troubleshooting.

Last edited by ricklahaye on Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

ricklahaye
Recruit Member

Player: RILA
STEAM_0:0:13539742

Postby KasanovA | LaTviaN on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:14 pm

1/ Game Name: KasanovA | LaTviaN ¤UK™
2/ Steam ID:
3/ Name : Alberts
4/ Age: 20

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times) - mostly nights, but can be daytime aswell.

6/ Server you are on most frequently. - on all servers, but mostly on #3

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: because on night time havent seen any admins and dont like to play with hackers.

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: Because i am reliable, and a good player, who dont respect hackers. And i have been admin before, so i know how and what to do. Reason why i stopped, because server owner unbaned all the hackers just because they were friends and started to use cheats by himself.

Last edited by KasanovA | LaTviaN on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

KasanovA | LaTviaN

STEAM_0:1:3314480221

Postby Zebidy101 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:33 am

1/ Game Name: Predator-X
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6261736
3/ Name : Zeb Malik
4/ Age : 23

5/ it is random to which what times i am on the server but am available whenever i am on steam

6/ switch between 1 and 2 :)

7/ although i haven't been back long i would like to re-apply due to there being not enough admins, and i have seen a few hackers, but im sure if im able to get the admincy (if that is the right word) back we can keep it under control.

8/ I think I would be good for the position as i have had previous experience and am still quite well known around the server...and to be fair have been asked more then once if i still am admin :)

Cheers for reading hope you get back to me soon
Zeb/ Predator-X

*EDIT*

hadnt noticed the previous application thing before :) it was accepted i chose to resign due to attending university

Zebidy101
Recruit Member

Player: Predator-X
STEAM_0:0:6261736

Postby Kenneth on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:09 am

1/ Game Name: Madball |UKCS|

2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42305048

3/ Name : Kenneth

- That depends, mostely i'm online between 12,00 pm and 00,00 am

- UKCS #1

- Helping out the admins when they aren't online is the most important reason.

- I know several server admins, and I'm online a lot. And I just want to help the admins out so they can have some playtime as well.

- None.

Applied Before?

- Yes, see previous application.

Kenneth
Recruit Member

Player: Madball
STEAM_0:1:42305048

Postby Dargenor on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:33 pm

1/ Game Name: Dargenor

2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28811257

3/ Name : Dylan Charnock

4/ Age: 16, 15/01/1997

Usually when I am in from school, at the weekends I have all day free including nights, I can usually be on from 4-11 most days and 8-5am on weekends. (GMT)

The legendary UKCS 3, Office. I go on UKCS 1 occasionally but nothing beats office.

I see a lot of rule breaking when I am trying to enjoy a nice game of CS:S, quite frequently there lacks an admin to put down a sanction - I do realise if I ever did become admin it would involve sacrificing most of my actual game time but I am completely willing to make the experience more enjoyable for the veteran and new players, the community is a respected and has a prestige name in the CS:S community and I wish to carry it on as a friend to the players and an asset to the staff of the servers. I want to use my current skills and potential as a positive influence on players and I also want to gain a large amount of experience from the current administrators.

I have had years of experience throughout my time on the internet with being an administrator and moderator on several games, I am a fair person and also I love the game with my heart and soul. I care for people way more than I should and I am completely willing to sacrifice my own experiences for the well-being of others. Yes, I may be 16 years of age, but does that really stop me from being at the same level of experience and capability of a 24 year old? I disagree, completely. Until you have seen me in action, please do not judge my age.

I can get references from my boss, my old server owner and an owner of a very large GarrysMod community quickly if you wish, I have had many wonderful years on the internet and I have built up a respectable name in these places and communities. You can contact me on various platforms and websites too. Note: A kind request to know why I was not chosen, I like to build on my mistakes.

Thank-you very much kind sir,
Dylan

EDIT: Reactivated.

Last edited by Dargenor on Fri May 10, 2013 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dargenor
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Dargenor
STEAM_0:1:28811257

Postby EnvY1324 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:38 am

1/ Game Name:EnvY

2/ Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:24879032

3/ Name:Terry

4/ Age:23

5/ Time of day on server: I would say from about 10am - 11pm (sometimes even into the next day)

6/ Server you are on most frequently: UKCS #3 & #1 when dust 2 map is on

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin:To help keep the servers i love to play free of people that break the rules

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant:i try and enforce the rules on the servers with out being an admin but some times they keep breaking the rules.i am and would be a respectable when giving people warnings before kicking or having to ban

Any other comments you would like to make. None

Thank-you
Terry

EnvY1324
Recruit Member

Player: EnvY
STEAM_0:1:24879032

Postby Enemyz on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:53 pm

1/ Game Name: Enemy or ♛Enemy♛
2/ Steam ID: heres my new steam id which ill be using starting from february: STEAM_0:1:39469520, been using another steam account for last ~7 years but not using it starting from next month.
If you want it anyway just let me know.
3/ Name : Janne

Im playing quite a lot, usually at evenings and night time, but sometimes earlier as well.

UKCS #3 mostly, but depending on map I play at 1 and 2 as well.

Im always reporting the hackers and other violations via "@", but many times no one isnt either coming or not even online. So as im online alot, I can help to keep the servers clean and nice for everyone.

Im fair, I love helping people, I wouldnt punish anyone without a good reason since im a responsible person and I get along really nicely with everyone.

I been around on ukcs server for more than a year and I feel like its my time to give something back to the servers by helping the players have a good gaming experience.
I am available through: steam and facebook.

Enemyz

Player: ♛Enemy♛
STEAM_0:1:39469520

Next

Return to UKCS : CSS Server Chat