CSS Admin Application Thread

Forum for discussion on the UKCS:CSS Servers

Re: CSS Admin Application Thread

Postby adooool28 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:54 am

1 - Game Name: -Sergeant--RED_DEVILS™|UKCS|

2 - Steam ID: 0:0:28485494

3- Name : Adel

4- Age: 24

5- Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times) :
I don't have spesified time to be in game .. you may find me on early morning or late night

6- Server you are on most frequently.
I mostly being at Server #1

7- Your reasons for wishing to become admin:
My wishing to become an admin because it is the second home for me and most of my internet friends being there so i would to save them and also because i want to save a server from hackers when other admins being sleeping on time i can be awake on it

8- Why you think you are a suitable applicant:
Because i used to manage my friends' channels on Twitch.tv and keep they channels clear from and terrible ... i know if you made me admin you will not regret because every one trust on me and you will be sure it is between safe hands

Last edited by adooool28 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

adooool28
Recruit Member

Player: Adel The BEAST™
STEAM_0:0:28485494

CSS Admin Application Thread

Postby Baki on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:04 pm

1/ Game Name: BAKI
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53149518
3/ Name : Bas
4/ Age: 19

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times)
Depends on what I'm doing, like often I'm online around 12:00 till i get tired.. and in the night like 0:00 till bed time..?

6/ Server you are on most frequently.
UKCS OFFICE EXTREME #3

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin:
Everyday people need admins, so do I.. and theres never an admin online when it's daylight so that's probably the reason I want to be an admin cause i'm online when most admins are not, and I like to keep the server fair and pleasant for everyone.
And we just need admins during the day when most anoying or cheating people are active.
PS: Some friends refer me to apply for admin cause i'm online often and hate hackers ^^

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant:
I'm a strict person when i have permission to warn people and let them behave proper, and I'm a good listener, taking things serious is quite important to me.

Any other comments you would like to make.
I hope you will consider making me an admin so I can keep an eye over the servers, mostly #3 as I'm a very active UKCS player.

Please note anyone who is not chosen for admin, is not overlooked, and suitable candidates will receive VK status dependant on the number of applications.

Anyone who is accepted for a position will have to supply a current Photo and Telephone number, before any admin access is allowed.

Steam ID , get this from status in console window
MSN imperative

Applied Before?
And no, I never applied before.

If you have applied before we will still have a copy of your application. You can either submit a new one, or just post "Still Interested, See previous application" if you're happy to use the same application (though if it was a while a go, and was not picked, its probably best to rethink and do a new one).

Baki
Recruit Member

Player: Burb
STEAM_0:1:53149518

Postby Kongu on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:14 am

All sections below must be completed, for anyone to be considered, any information missing will immediately invalidate any application.

1/ Game Name: Kongu/ThunderstrucK
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9972485
3/ Name : Aidan Rumball
4/ Age: 21

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times) Usually on UKCS at late night - from 10pm to 3am

6/ Server you are on most frequently. UKCS #3 and #1

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: To moderate the server sensibly and calmly. People look to me as an experienced UKCS player and ask for my help when a hacker appears. I wish to have the power to sort these situations out as quickly and calmly as possible.

The past few weeks i've seen so many hackers come and go, especially at late night. I usually come on and see 20-35 people on having fun and have their time ruined by some kid with a triggerbot and the server just clears out. My reason for wanted to become admin is to stop this from happening. I am a sensible and considerate play, i analyse the situation before i take action, not get trigger happy and ban or kick any random player. I have frequently recorded demos for UKCS of hackers, but i think its time to take the next step and put a stop to them myself before it affects the server.

Please note anyone who is not chosen for admin, is not overlooked, and suitable candidates will receive VK status dependant on the number of applications - No worries.

Anyone who is accepted for a position will have to supply a current Photo and Telephone number, before any admin access is allowed - Not a problem.

Applied Before?
Never.

Final comment. I think UKCS needs more admins purely due to the inactivity of the current ones. I frequently ask for help and it never comes. Seems like we can only demo and wait for them to leave, thus clearing out the server. I hope you take my application seriously and i look forward to your replies.

Kongu
Recruit Member

Player: Kongu^
STEAM_0:1:9972485

Postby Baki on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Really again im playing and again a hacker is playing, and nothing can stop him from using aimbot, he even admitted, really just need to be able to BAN hackers.. getting really sick of it,

Baki
Recruit Member

Player: Burb
STEAM_0:1:53149518

Postby SoDope on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:32 pm

1/ Game Name: Dope
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61211619
3/ Name : Robbie
4/ Age: 17

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times)
I am on every single night from 4pm - 10pm,I am on every weekend usually all day (10am-1am).

#1,#2 and #3 because i like a large variety of maps.

I have been on servers where there are no admins which is really frustrating for us usual players as you get people trash talking and using offensive sprays and feel you have no power and cant do anything about it so it ends up just ruining the game for everyone.

I've been admin on another server so i have previous experience, i am also fair and at the end of the day just want to play the game in a fair environment with other fair players so i would be clear about the rules of the server but not be to ban hammer happy and wait for a repeat offence then take action such as a kick or a temp ban but only consult a perm ban with other players and admins because at the end of the day everyone has their own opinion on a situation.

I play on the servers usually every night and i would be happy to help as i have personally noticed a lack of admins in servers and find it an issue which bugs everyone in the game.

Contact Methods:
Im availible on Skype,Steam,MSN and Gmail
SoDope
Recruit Member

Player: ๖ۣۜDope
STEAM_0:1:61211619

Postby daimon on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:40 am

1/ Game Name: Daimon
2/ Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:43323729
3/ Name : Tor-andre
4/ Age: 23

much of the time when i play is between 10 pm to 6 or 7 am

UKCS:CSS#3 office and UKCS:CSS#1

I am geting a little tired of peopel breaking the rules + i see some cheater at the night on the server since it`s no admins online.
so much as i dont like cheaters, I love to help and support peopel ho need it so they can be able to have a nice game experience on the servers.
If there is anyone who does not follow the rules, so I tend to warn them that they or who is breaking the rules in a polite way so they dont have to be punished. but it repeats itself, I will of course take the matter

I have rented server earlier in 4 years with ba jail server and dd2 so I have some experience being admin.
I do also currently have a guild in World of Warcraft that do much pvp.
so to lead and guide other`s I think is fun and educational.
I am a person who likes to help very many humans I think it's fun to be able to get the pleasure of helping others.
I'm also pretty fair person and not a big fan of people who break rules but I always give a warning

I live in Norway and living by working as a construction machine operator. you have questions, just ask

best regards Tor-Andre / Daimon

daimon

Player: Evil Daimon
STEAM_0:0:43323729

Postby leveller on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:56 pm

TC wrote:
1/ Game Name: leveller
2/ Steam ID: STEAM:0:0:2403756
3/ Name : Ashley
4/ Age: 39

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times):

Sun to Thurs - 5pm to 11pm
Fri and Sat - midday to 4am (if I don't wake the wife)
6/ Server you are on most frequently: UKCS 1

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: Saturday (tonight) , primetime gaming - so many team wounders and team killers. No admins. I know a lack of admins is rare, but it's a major frustration during a weekend gaming session!

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: I was once an admin for 69ER and PUB (Pissed up Bastards). I was always firm but fair. Although I only want admin (or kick, temp ban ability) on this occasion to keep the server free of people trying to hurt the server atmosphere.

Any other comments you would like to make: if I had admin tonight, a full server of happy gamers would have been mostly free of trouble-makers. I work, have family, doing an Open University degree - therefore my gaming time is essential to me to wind down - therefore I am unclear how much demoing I can get done, if no other admins are present then I would be in spec doing my job.

leveller
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: leveller
STEAM_0:0:2403756

Postby ryanmcevoy on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:13 pm

1/ Game Name: UKCS ryanUK
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30349457
3/ Name : Ryan
4/ Age: 18

- I normally play between 11am-12pm sometimes play through night.

- Server#3 but change now and then.

I wish to become an admin as it is the only server i play when i load CSS as everyone on it is friendly and always team players.

I see a lot of people who break the rules or being abusive to other players especially racist comments.. i don't think this is necessary and it should be dealt with, sometime's their is no admins online to take care of the situation.. I think if i was admin it would help the community and also ensure that gamers playing on UKCS servers are always satisfied and hacker's free.

- I would also be a responsible and fair admin.
- You can reach me by email or UKCS website or steam (ryanmcevoy)

ryanmcevoy

Player: ryan
STEAM_0:1:30349457

Postby Advanced_Boobies on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:01 am

I would apply but who am I kidding.
For the record I'd be only kidding myself :D
Advanced_Boobies
Recruit Member

Player: *
STEAM_0:1:53194106

Postby SunnyKnight on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:17 pm

Reapplying.

You have my form

SunnyKnight

Player: ✪ NeroTheDisciple
STEAM_0:0:24601284

Postby MrsRapidByte on Fri May 31, 2013 12:17 pm

1. In-game Name: Mяs Яapidßyte
2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5400643
3. Name: Lianne
4. Age: 26

5. Time of day on server: I am generally on server 2 from late afternoon to the early hours in the morning most days, except when on server 4 at night on a Wednesday and Sunday; of course I do have breaks during this time but I am still available on steam to contact.

6. Server you are on most frequently: Server 2 and Server 4, when its up. However i do occasionally play on server 1 & 3 during the day or when server 2 has emptied at night.

7. Your reasons for wishing to become admin: I wish to become an admin so I can tribute more towards the community. There are times when you find yourself on the server and in need for an admin but admins are understandable not always around. I play a lot of css and it would be good to use my time to help out. I understand that I would be sometimes be required to leave a game on a good score (a rare occurrence :P) to either go in spectate or to server hop and I am fine with this. UKCS has a great community with a good set of rules which the majority follow and uphold and it would be nice to do something about the small percentage who come along and spoil the game for others. In all honesty my long term plan would be events and server 4 (I understand Lion is leaving soon) and I just love fun nights so it's a bit selfish on my part but the long term goal would be to organise more fun nights and I guess to revamp server 4 a little to encourage new players and to keep players on the server, however like I said that is in the long term if I was accepted as admin that would be my future goal.

8. Why you think you are a suitable applicant: I would consider myself to be a suitable candidate for admin as I am mature, level headed in chaotic times, I believe I have good communication skills (I'm a bit of a chatterbox really), I also know and conform to the server rules and I have no issues with reminding others to do the same. Likewise I think I am highly approachable if someone has an issue they would like to discuss and I'm very good at prioritising my workload and responsibilities. I suppose I should be honest and mention the negative too. It may take me a little while to remember all the new commands for in console however I will bind keys and keep loads of post-its around me :P I've just realised from this post I don't sound like very much fun but I think I have a good sense of humor not to go power crazy or super strict mum on people!

If you require any further information please do not hesitate to get in contact with me and thank you for taking your time to read this.

MrsRapidByte
Home Member

Player: Lady Luck
STEAM_0:0:5400643

Postby baganash on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:35 pm

1/ Game Name:Baganash
2/ Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:25684200
3/ Name :perry loveday
4/ Age:21

everynight from 5 till 11 then allday weeksends
2 amd 3 sometimes 4
because the comunity is really good and stable
i know loads of player/admins

Please note anyone who is not chosen for admin, is not overlooked, and suitable candidates will receive VK status dependant on the number of applications.

Anyone who is accepted for a position will have to supply a current Photo and Telephone number, before any admin access is allowed.

Steam ID , get this from status in console window
MSN imperative

Applied Before?
no

baganash
Recruit Member

Player: Baganash
STEAM_0:1:25684200

Postby KetkuFIN on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:57 pm

1/ Game Name: Ketku
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49643273
3/ Name : Eetu
4/ Age: 16

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times) few hours

6/ Server you are on most frequently. 3#

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: There is absolutely non admins online when i play..

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: I play lots of ukcs, i have admin experience from my old server

Any other comments you would like to make. Please make new admins! We need to have admin allways online!
Yes i have applied before!

KetkuFIN

Player: Ketku
STEAM_0:1:49643273

Postby Cosmic Alliance on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:05 pm

1/ Game Name: Cosmic Alliance
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33044466
3/ Name : Luke Chinnock
4/ Age: 29

5/ Time of day on server: UK Time: 1700 - 0000 weekdays and most of the weekend 0800-0000.

6/ Server you are on most frequently. Extreme Office UKCS 3

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: I am wishing to help participate in keeping your server free of rasicm, bad sportsmanship, game abuse with hacks and spam... all the rules you uphold, I wish to enforce majestically.

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: I have spent the last 10 years of my life in the military (Royal Air Force) and I have troops under my command at work each day, I know the correct way to discipline with minimal force... I am fair and like to maintain regulations as required. I have also played CSS for a while now and I am a casual player. Being a mature gamer, I can make good judgmental decisions on what actions to take. I also play a LOT in your server, all be it I am not a top player, the responsibility of being the server administrator will certainly not be burdensome. Thanks for your consideration.

Any other comments you would like to make: I donate to help your servers keep on running.
I am an Electronic Music Producer... free downloads, signed tracks and WIP's are here: https://soundcloud.com/cosmicallianceofficial

Record Label: http://emlrecordings.org/artists/c-d/cosmic-alliance/

Cosmic Alliance
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Cosmic Alliance
STEAM_0:0:33044466

Postby Mr.Ger on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:56 am

1/ Game Name: ☠ Mr.Ger..::NL::..
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10294196
3/ Name : Gerrie
4/ Age: 22

I am from 16:45 to 22:00 the most present. If I'm free the next day I play naturally longer, especially on weekends.

I play the most on server 2. If server 2 is empty, I play mostly on server 1.

The reason I want to be admin is actually quite clear:
I am someone who likes to see that other people are having fun and if there are problems that I can help them. It sometimes happens that people care for decay on the servers that I want to avoid. I've been playing a lot of years, CSS and now I want to contribute more.

I am someone who comply server rules. And would be nice if others find that would do. There are of course people who do not ... That's why I want to bring people with my communication to other thoughts and still provide plenty of fun in the servers. If that is not possible and people take care of decay it is unfortunately over and said they would have to leave the server. So I'm not going to kick someone equal or ban. If there are people who want to express their dissatisfaction is of course possible, up to a certain height. This explanation says hopefully enough that I'm capable.

Mr.Ger
Home Member

Player: ☠ Mr.Ger..::NL::..
STEAM_0:1:10294196

Postby Phoenicia on Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:42 pm

My application is below hoping for a reconsideration.

Phoenicia wrote:1/ Game Name: Phoenicia |UKCS|
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5180655
3/ Name : Robert
4/ Age: 24

- I am usually on in the morning, evening/late evening to night. I will be online throughout the day. (British Time)
- CSS #2 & #3
- I constantly find players complaining about cheaters when admins nor VKers are online. I am wishing to become an admin so that I can take care of these cheaters, and make the game a little more enjoyable for those of us that play legit. That and I also would wish to become an admin generally to deal with people who break the rules, verbally most of the time to let them know that an admin is around :).
- I feel I am suitable for this position because I love UKCS, and I would love to allow people to achieve the smother gaming experience they seek. I've been playing on these servers for quite some time now, and I have made a ton of friends. I am also a very dedicated and trustworthy person, and I'll more than happily stop playing at any instance to spectate a potential cheater and get rid of him the correct way. I've also been playing on UKCS for quite a while now so I'm familiar with the usual players.
Phoenicia

Player: Pho
STEAM_0:0:5180655

Postby Solid Snake .. on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:48 am

1/ Game Name: Solid Snake
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9411904
3/ Name : Lloyd Bury
4/ Age: 24

6pm-12pm Depending on work 11am-4 pm and sometimes just all day :)

UKCS server 1

I am always on server 1 when on CSS, a lot of the time when no admins are on. I want to help decrease the number of cheaters on all UKCS servers! I also want to monitor what people say, keep abuse down, spammers of the mic etc.

I was an admin of the VIA community before the css side went down for them. I understand how to be responsible with admin powers and not to abuse them. I understand that proof is need for cheaters and I have played css for 8 years now, im pretty good at spotting them.

Solid Snake ..
Recruit Member

Player: Solid Snake
STEAM_0:1:9411904

Postby hdpredator on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:03 am

1/ Game Name: HD|Predator
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33588314
3/ Name : Henry Hughes
4/ Age: 22

8pm-12pm Depending on work 2pm-5pm again depending on work

UKCS server 1

I only play on ukcs and watching out for people using hax and reporting them but sometimes it takes a while for a admin to get check it out. I really enjoy the server its the best server on css i think

I am on most of the time when no admins are on. I can catch cheaters quick, i would give out warnings before any action, i will make sure people spamming on mic and swearing is kept down

hdpredator

Player: HD|Predator
STEAM_0:1:33588314

Postby markdude01 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:57 pm

1/ Game Name: MTG | Mark
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46718598
3/ Name : Mark
4/ Age: 14, I may seem young but I can assure you i'm very mature and fit to be an admin.

5/ Time of day on server I'm in the GMT timezone, I can be on at pretty much anytime especially because it's now the summer.

6/ Server you are on most frequently. UKCS 3

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: I would like to become an admin so that I can help as many people as possible. As an admin I would be able to help stomp out cheaters and make the game more enjoyable for all UKCS players. I wont get bored with being an admin after a day or two, i'm loyal and hardworking.

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: A while back the company Gamersfirst recruited me on to their admin team for the game APB Reloaded. I have experience being an admin in many minecraft servers and I can be online when other admins cannot.

Any other comments you would like to make. I know 14 is young, but I am mature and will make the most of being an admin.

Thanks for reading,
Mark.

markdude01

Player: [CM:M] MTG | Mark
STEAM_0:0:46718598

Postby topboy on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:04 pm

1/Game name: Fariko
2/steam I.D:STEAM_0:1:50235920
3/name: Jay
4/age: 23
5/11:00am / 6:00pm Monday till Friday England time zone
6/ UKCS #1 #2
7/I would like to become a admin I get on well with a lot of the player that game on the server #1 #2 , I always report hacker on to admins if any is online, also there is a lot of problems we come across wile playing and most of the time there is no admin online to help, I'm on most of the day and want to help solve the problems.. there is nothing I hate more than hackers, I'm happy to help and also respect the rules and roles of been a admin ( I have been a admin before on t.d.b server and also (g.o.w) server.
8/I am a very responsible gamer I understand never to abuse there admin powers, I have years of experience of been a admin and know what the role asks you to do wile online, I don't mind missing out my gaming time just to help others with their problems :)

topboy

Player: |TeaM|ToPBoY™
STEAM_0:1:50235920

PreviousNext

Return to UKCS : CSS Server Chat