CSS Admin Application Thread

Forum for discussion on the UKCS:CSS Servers

Re: CSS Admin Application Thread

Postby Luunde on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:36 am

1/ Game Name: Luunde
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:12029502
3/ Name : Frode Lunde
4/ Age: 24 /1988

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times)
I work nightshifts now, so a couple of hours during the day, and more, the days i dont work..

6/ Server you are on most frequently.
UKCS #1

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin:
I want to get rid of cheaters and griefers on the server. people teamattacking for no reason, and ppl that are spamming mic. in general ppl that break them rules ;)
I have been playing css for about 7-8 years now, so i consider myself having good eyes for cheaters. I was admin at the last fase of VIA days. I also helped MIKI with a demo busting a cheater yesterday ;)

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant:
Beacause i have been playing the game some years now, and i offer my help if it is needed. I had a break from css, but now planning to get a new computer and start playing abit more again.

Any other comments you would like to make.
Id love to help if its needed :cheers:

Luunde
Recruit Member

Player: Luundekappa
STEAM_0:1:12029502

Postby xAcTioNx on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:43 pm

1/ Game Name:xAcTioNx
2/ Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:8796726
3/ Name :Stephen
4/ Age:44

5/ Time of day on server:Afternoon's Daily,most evenings after 11.00pm

6/ Server you are on most frequently: CSS server 1

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: i Joined ukcs Fri Nov 11, 2005----yes 2005 i been a loyal ukcs player since 2005 never been involved in anything remotely sinister often find late nights playing css an no admins on to deal with all sorts of problems

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: The server could do with another older gamer as an admin and at 44 and still a regular css player i can suit the needs of ukcs an provide an reliable an honest service as an admin

Any other comments you would like to make.no further comments enough said

MSN imperative-MSN is shutdown i have skype an facebook steamchat

Applied Before?--never applied before

xAcTioNx

Player: xAcTioNx
STEAM_0:1:8796726

Postby ScottishBanjo on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:02 pm

1/ Game Name: ScottishBanjo
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16359495
3/ Name : Fraser
4/ Age: 18

5/ Time of day on server: Evenings mainly, 7pm onwards until around 11pm (Days off will be most times)

6/ Server you are on most frequently: UKCSS#1

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: The only reason I use my pc now is to play on this server, and with the UKCS members. I dont play any other servers and/or games. I want to be able to contribute something back to UKCS and I feel a good way of doing this is through keeping servers running smoothly and ensuring rules are followed.

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: As I previously mentioned, im only ever on this server now. I am a very mature guy, I know 18 seems like a young age amongst older more experienced memebers but I feel I can cope well with the tasks of admin. I also feel im suitable because I am a fair and resoneable person, Im not harsh nor soft and feel this balance fits perfectly with what is required of an admin when having to use said powers.

Any other comments you would like to make: I know im new to the forums but my activity will put up greatly starting this saturday!

MSN imperative- MSN is gone, I have Steam, Facebook, Twitter

Applied Before?--never applied before

ScottishBanjo
Recruit Member

Player: ScottishBanjo
STEAM_0:1:16359495

Postby Advanced_Boobies on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:45 am

1/ Game Name: |UKCS| Advanced_Boobies
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53194106
3/ Name : Shakti
4/ Age: 14

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times)
I'm on 5.30 to 7.30 Mon-Fri unless its a holiday. I try to get on whenever I can during the weekend.

I'm a regular on #3 and I've come to enjoy #4 as well these days. I do play on #1 and #2 but since nobody knows me I feel like an alien.

I wish to be an admin because I've come to see that, apart from Envy and Hsooz, there aren't a lot of regular admins on office. Yesterday there was a guy with aimbot and thankfully Envy got there but I was on and I did inform admins of his presence on this server. I've also been admin on a mates TF2 server which was popular during Halloween, cus of update, and we had a lot of trolls and I was able to deal with them.

I think I'm a suitable applicant because I am an opinionated guy so if there is a discussion or a demo under scrutiny I will be more than happy to give my opinion. I also think I'm suitable because I'm a regular on #3 which over time has come to have less and less admins on as often as possible which is why I want to apply, to make sure that the community on #3 have an admin to look up to. I'm not necessarily a great demo observer but I will always be there to have a look and help out the community as much as I can.

I'm contactable on Steam and Skype (my main forms of communication :P)
Advanced_Boobies
Recruit Member

Player: *
STEAM_0:1:53194106

Postby Synaphix on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:42 am

Just to point out - Admin works across servers using the @<yourmessagehere> command and if any are on they will see it and hop over meaning they do not need to be tied to a specific server at all times.
Interested in joining the CSGO Admin Team? Apply here.
Interested in joining the CSGO Map Team? Apply here.
Synaphix
Executive Admin

STEAM_0:0:000000

Postby scrimmy on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:54 pm

1/ Game Name: ♦ Mr.Ginge ♦ ★
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6431333
3/ Name : Daniel. Scrimshaw
4/ Age: 17

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times) Im mostly on from around 2pm untill about 11pm.

6/ Server you are on most frequently. UKCS #3 office extreme.

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: Because i think it will be a great experience and i just want to help people within the game.

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: Because im very good with people, i help them to the best of my abilities and i respect all the players and people within the game.

Any other comments you would like to make. I think i would be a great admin because im a good player, ill work hard within the game, im on for almost 7 hours a day and i like to help people.

scrimmy

STEAM_X:scrimmy8

Postby Kenneth on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:00 pm

Reapplying:

1/ Game Name: Madball |UKCS|

2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42305048

3/ Name : Kenneth

4/ Age: 24

- That depends, mostely i'm online between 12,00 pm and 00,00 am

- UKCS #1

- Helping out the admins when they aren't online is the most important reason.

- I know several server admins, and I'm online a lot. And I just want to help the admins out so they can have some playtime as well.

- None.

Applied Before?

- Yes, see previous application.

Kenneth
Recruit Member

Player: Madball
STEAM_0:1:42305048

Postby adooool28 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:47 pm

1/ Game Name: -Sergeant--RED_DEVILS™|UKCS|
2/ Steam ID: 0:0:28485494
3/ Name : Adel

5/ Time of day on server : I'm always being at night i start playing on my time here from 12:00 AM till 5:00 AM

6/ Server you are on most frequently. Always joing n CSS server #1

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: I respect the UKCS server rules and i play with friends there making me feeling that we are like a big family , also because i want to save the server from and bad people joining if another admins are being away for any reason :)

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: first of all i studied management at university and people in server trust on me before they asked me to fill a form to be admin

Any other comments you would like to make. my comment is i promise to be honest and respect the server rules and to keep the server safe from bad people , last thing .. if you added me be sure you will trust on me too and be sure the server between safe hands :)

Please note anyone who is not chosen for admin, is not overlooked, and suitable candidates will receive VK status dependant on the number of applications.

adooool28
Recruit Member

Player: Adel The BEAST™
STEAM_0:0:28485494

Postby EvlFooZe on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:07 pm

1/ Game Name: EvL FooZe
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38926190
3/ Name : Zayne
4/ Age: 25

5/ Time of day on server
Usually in the evenings most days of the week. Currently also mornings. Days I'm on a server vary, but I'm always online.

Mostly on #2 as most of you know me there. But I frequent #1 alot and sometimes when nothing is happen, I jam #3

Temporary Admin to play on the admin team for the fun tournament (Admin vs Players) coming up in Feb. After that, I dont mind being an admin, jumping around servers and keeping the peace. I think a maintained system of fun gaming with no cheaters or abusers is what every server should have.

Suitable, eh, maybe because I understand practically every aspect of the game (been playing cs since 1999 - yup, Old Skool) and whilst knowing a lot, I've also maintained my own servers in the past, both pub servers and match servers. Also, ran servers and did the admin for them at Organised Chaos back in South Africa ( a monthly +1000 man/woman lan).
BUT!!! Other then those sort of official reasons, I think mainly because I know alot of the people that play on the servers, I'm friendly and get on well very practically everyone. I'm also fair and even when people sometimes get annoyed at me, I dont get angry and can handle things in a calm (and awesomely cool) manner :P
Anything else? Personality wise, I think many admins here already know me enough to know what I'm like in game :) I'm not really all that cared for super admin powers or anything, just want to game, have fun whilst doing it, and hope that everyone else can whilst doing it all fair and square!

--- I could make more, but I've already written like a paragraph, I think that's enough to read (for now) Mwuhahahah!

And No, I haven't applied before :)))

EvlFooZe

Player: EvL FooZe
STEAM_0:0:38926190

Postby Skjold on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:59 pm

1/ Game Name: Skjold Say Wut?
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21911618
3/ Name : Rune Kristensen

5/ Time of day on server: It depends on work really, but usually I'll be on inbetween 4pm - 10pm

6/ Server you are on most frequently: UKCS#2

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: I've been an admin on UKCS before, and I've noticed quite a few people with negative attitude and a lot more racism. So I wish to help as many people as I can once again. Even though it seems there is quite a lot of you at this moment :)

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: I've been admin in many different games, and as I've said before, I've been an admin on UKCS before as well. I may be a bit rusty when it comes to it all, but I'll try my best and get used to everything again.
Skjold
Home Member

Player: Skjold Say Wut
STEAM_0:0:21911618

Postby hagz on Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:00 pm

1/ Game Name: Hagz
2/ Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:5480023
3/ Name :Richard
4/ Age:42 (yes really)

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times) Evenings usually on weekdays but anytime on weekends

6/ Server you are on most frequently. UKCS CSS #3 OFFICE EXTREME

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: I play a lot on the Office servers (have been on the others more recently). I have been on a few times when i felt an admin was needed due to mic spamming/cheating etc, but was unable to do anything about it. I do not like it when people are purposefully there TA/TK players and generally spoiling peoples enjoyment. I would love to be able to do something to help out.

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: I have admin-ed my own servers and that of my old clans for many years, i was also an X-Ray anticheat admin for the ED league for over a year. I have a good idea about right and wrong. I also admin-ed on Spawn point servers till recently. i am a fair person who knows CSS well having played it since 2004, i know what is possible in this game and what is only achievable by cheats/glitches. I just generally want to help people both on the servers and the forums ( i run several of my own forums/websites also).
hagz
Senior Admin

Player: Hagz
STEAM_0:1:5480023

Postby Synaphix on Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:18 am

Just so people are aware, we are processing all applications our end and I am just writing this quick message to inform you in case you were worried about your application being missed. If you have not heard anything and your application is not recent and you wish to continue with your application then please drop me an inbox and I will make sure everything has been processed our end.

Thanks,

CSS Admin Team
Synaphix
Executive Admin

Postby hagz on Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:07 pm

Thanks Synaphix
hagz
Senior Admin

Player: Hagz
STEAM_0:1:5480023

Postby krzje on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:32 pm

1/ Game Name: rz
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48200015
3/ Name : Dennis
5/ Time of day on server: Depends really, usually in the early hours during the weekend, since im awake and the wife isn't. In the weekends throughout the day online,
and playing whenever i please.

6/ Server you are on most frequently. mostly #2, sometimes #1 and #3 since 2 hasn't always got players.

Just to help the people and community out. Nowadays there are more and more immature people around who could use some adult supervision
from time to time. I know there are plenty enough of admin's around (thankfully). But maybe i can lend an extra hand.

I've been playing the game for a while now, still enjoying it every second. Have lots of experience with different playing styles, and met alot
nice and bad people along the way to know the difference who could use some advice or not. Also alot of people know me on the servers,
eventhough I havn't been around UKCS that long. I think i would be a fair and calm person, that knows when to step up when something gets
outta hand.

krzje
UKCS Admin

Player: rz
STEAM_0:0:48200015

Postby .AliceD. on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:28 am

1/ Game Name: .AliceD. |UKCS|
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16162043
3/ Name : Sjoerd
4/ Age: 19

Mostly around 17:00/18:00 PM, or after dinner which means 20:00PM.

I spend all my CS:S time on server #3, Office Extreme.
I've been on for a while now, and I want to do something back for UKCS. Also, if there are hackers/cheaters/laggers/killing hossies etc. there are not much admins to get to it. I want to change that. There is so much immaturity out there these days, with a couple of admins, yes, but I believe it's not enough. With 1 or 2 who can play for an hour a day is just too few. I want to change that.
I'm fun to play with, because I really don't care much for my scores. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, but mostly I don't. I'll obey to the rules, ofcourse, and I spend most of my time online, on CS:S in server #3. I have a holiday right now, that's why I'm on so much, but with a regular schoolweek i think i can fill another 30+ hours a week on the server. So there isn't really a downside on it. ^^
I'm not from the UK, I'm Dutch. Which means I may have a little trouble with the language, especially grammar. So it's fine with me to have a regular conversation, but if we start talking about rocket science, I'm off. Just so you know :).

.AliceD.
Recruit Member

Player: .AliceD.
STEAM_0:1:16162043

Postby daimon on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:29 pm

1/ Game Name: Daimon
2/ Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:43323729
3/ Name : Tor-andre
4/ Age: 23

much of the time when i play is between 10 pm to 6 or 7 am

UKCS:CSS#3 office and UKCS:CSS#1

I am geting a little tired of peopel breaking the rules + i see some cheater at the night on the server since it`s no admins online.
so much as i dont like cheaters, I love to help and support peopel who need it so they can be able to have a nice game experience on the servers.
If there is anyone who does not follow the rules, so I tend to warn them that they or who is breaking the rules in a polite way so they dont have to be punished. but it repeats itself, I will of course take the matter

I have rented server earlier in 4 years with ba jail server and dd2 so I have some experience being admin.
I do also currently have a guild in World of Warcraft that do much pvp.
so to lead and guide other`s I think is fun and educational.
I am a person who likes to help very many humans I think it's fun to be able to get the pleasure of helping others.
I'm also pretty fair person and not a big fan of people who break rules but I always give a warning

I live in Norway and living by working as a construction machine operator. you have questions, just ask

best regards Tor-Andre / Daimon

daimon

Player: Evil Daimon
STEAM_0:0:43323729

Postby Tapz on Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:33 pm

1/ Game Name:Tapz™

2/ Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:37658398

3/ Name :Tapiwa

4/ Age:13

I come online on Friday,Sat,Sun

UKCS:CSS#2 And #3

I Like People sticking to the rules i dnt like people hacking and i want UKCS to be a Great Community

I want UKCS to be the best Community and I follow the rules i might be only 13 years old but i am intelligant and Smart Teen

I Allways wanted to be an Admin of UKCS Make my Dream come true <3
From Tapz™

Tapz

Player: Tapz™
STEAM_0:0:37658398

Postby Zenki on Sun May 11, 2014 10:57 pm

1/ Game Name: Zenki
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65161910
3/ Name : Sam
4/ Age: 16 turning 17 in a two months.

5/ Time of day on server: during weekdays 3:30PM - 5:30PM, 7:00PM - 11:00PM anytime on weekends.

6/ Server you are on most frequently. UKCS #3 & sometimes UKCS #1

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: Many times I have been an onlooker to cheaters and wish to stop them asap. I am also a person that likes authority :D

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: I think that I have the ability to make fair, just and reasonable decisions and fast. I have managed on UKMD servers as an admin for over 4 years and know the basic rules. I am friendly and will treat people with the respect deserved.

9/ I have not applied before.

I've been playing CC:S for about 7 years now.

Ive always wanted to be an admin on UKCS since i first started playing it :) 8)
Zenki

Player: Zenki, leader of CT's
STEAM_0:1:65161910

Postby Synaphix on Sun May 11, 2014 11:14 pm

Thanks for recent applications, older and recent ones have been put forward and still under review - please wait patiently and we will be in touch as son as possible (could be a week or two so bare that in mind please).
Synaphix
Executive Admin

Postby _ensk on Fri May 16, 2014 2:25 pm

1/ Game Name: _ensk
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18497831
3/ Name : Nick

Late in the evening and night ( 23:00 - 03:00 UK Time )

Mostly UKCS #1 (unless #2 has more players) and #3 if i'm in the mood for cs_office

I think I would be a good Admin on UKCS, because I know I can do good. Since I have a lot of free time on my hand, I would like to give something back to UKCS. I have a lot of experience as an admin in CS:S in particular, but also as other administrator positions in other games, as I was a GameMaster on #1 WoW Private Server; Molten-WoW, for 2 years.
I can be very serious, I have enough patience and can deliver good work, whether I'm alone or working in a group of Admins

I think I am a suitable applicant because once I'm motivated for a particular job, I put all my effort into it. As a Gamemaster on the private server I mentioned, we had to put in 28 hours/week as a GM. Despite this costed me a lot of playtime, I was proud of the position I was in and didn't want to trade it for anything else. I took my job very serious and I'm sure I would do the same if I ever became an Administrator on UKCS.
So why would I be suitable? Because I'm trustworthy, mature and well known with the game, well known with admin position experience and take any position very seriously.

It may look too early to apply for an admin position, but I'm doing this because I understand it can take weeks before a suitable applicant can be found, and I just want my voice to be heard. I really enjoy communities (forums) of games that I play, you really can get to know people here better.
~ I cried because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet ~
_ensk
Recruit Member

Player: _ensk
STEAM_0:0:18497831

PreviousNext

Return to UKCS : CSS Server Chat