CSS Admin Application Thread

Forum for discussion on the UKCS:CSS Servers

Re: CSS Admin Application Thread

Postby rageaholic on Thu May 22, 2014 12:16 pm

1/ Game Name: Rageaholic
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11364550
3/ Name : Duane
4/ Age:38

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times)
from 12 am untill about 6 pm them from about 10 pm till 3-4 am .
6/ Server you are on most frequently.
office 24/7 but happy to play others if needed .
7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin:
really enjoy the playbase on ukcs and how well its rules work and would like to help maintain the great service the admins do but also late at night there not many admins on so i think i could fill that space and also a few players said i should be a admin so i thought i give it a try . i was a admin on t-side uni server a long time ago about 9 years ago and never had any problems inforces the rules when need but never abuse my powers .
8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: i well known on office 24-7 and get along with everyone and just have fun with them . even when i not a admin i do tell people if there breaking rules in a friendly way and have never had any fall out from it (dont do it if i no a admins on) . i have also read all the rules for your servers and no them by heart .

Any other comments you would like to make.
i was put forward by suicidedaz for this . i get along with all ukcs members that play office 24-7 like envy,u-turn etc . also if i do get admin i willing to help fund the servers by donating .

rageaholic
Recruit Member

Player: Rageaholic
STEAM_0:1:11364550

Postby Scrandy on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:50 pm

hi my names andy and im 19 years old. i've played UKCS for about 3 years now and i would like to apply to be an admin. I get on really well with alot of regular players and I think i would make a good admin. i usually play UKCS 1 but do log onto servers 2 and 3 at times. the times i play are mostly evenings as i got work and college. but the weekends im usually on late. the main reason i think i would be a good admin is that i would get on well with the players and make it more enjoyable. thank you :)

Scrandy

andyrc1233

Postby hagz on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:57 pm

Andy you need to make your application in the following format

1/ Game Name:
2/ Steam ID:
3/ Name :
4/ Age:

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times)

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant:

Please note anyone who is not chosen for admin, is not overlooked, and suitable candidates will receive VK status dependant on the number of applications.

Anyone who is accepted for a position will have to supply a current Photo and Telephone number, before any admin access is allowed.

Steam ID , get this from status in console window
MSN imperative
hagz
Senior Admin

Player: Hagz/koalaty.ovh
STEAM_0:1:5480023

Postby CrustyNL on Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:41 pm

1/ Game Name: CrustyNL
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6138332
3/ Name : Martijn
4/ Age: 19

5/Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times):
Can differ, mostly around midnight but also at daytime.

6/Server you are on most frequently:
UKCS:CSS#3 - Office Extreme

7/Your reasons for wishing to become admin:
My reason to become a admin, that is a very good question! My reason to become a admin is because i think fairplay and gameplay is very important. I've played on the server a few times, and i noticed some players playing abusive and not play by the rules. I'm a man who thinks justice and fairplay is very important. I'm also not a man who punishes immediatly. I'm busy with a law study, and i learn there to be honest, neutral and professional. After all, a kick/ban/mute is not a light punishment. A punishment is a punishment, and should only be given out to those who deserve one by not playing by the rules. Sometimes, you need to give out sanctions to enforce fairplay and good gameplay. As a admin, you can use your powers to enforce fairplay and good gameplay.

Justice
Fairplay
Equality
Professionalism

Those 4 words are very important to me.

8/Why you think you are a suitable applicant:
As stated above, i'm a man of who cares alot about honesty, justice and fairplay. I'm neutral and professional. If a report comes in, i first take a good detailed look, investigate if the report is true to prevent sanctioning of the wrong players. UKCS has to maintain the image of being a fun and enjoyable place to play! I care about the image of UKCS. I care about it because i want to play with honest and nice players on the server instead of the abusive players. I'm also very professional, and i care alot about intergrity. I also care alot about the 4 words which are in colour. These words stated above is what makes me a suitable applicant.

Any other comments you would like to make:

No, feel free to ask any questions!

Regards,

Martijn (Crusty)

CrustyNL
Recruit Member

Player: CrustyNL
STEAM_0:0:6138332

Postby Millsy on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:22 pm

1/ Game Name: | Millsy |
2/ Steam ID: Steam_0:0:9489133
3/ Name : Stephen Mills
4/ Age: 25

5/ Time of day on server

Evenings/Late Night depending on shift pattern, and daytime during days off/Late night shifts

2 and 3, but drop into 1 when other two are quiet.

My reasons for becoming an admin are to do with helping to continue the great work UKCS has done over the years in fostering a respectful and enjoyable place to pace CSS. Recently I have seen and hear more comments that have been out of line/disrespectful, and some blatant rule-breaking such as calling people "Hacker" repeatedly, and discussing bans etc in an open forum. There has been a spike in team flashing, and general annoying behaviour in my opinion, and I find sometimes that the admin team are stretched too thinly at times to be able to deal with this effectively.

From a UKCS side of things, I feel that I am a respected player by both players and admin alike, and have been encouraged by some of the current admin team to make the application and join the team in the work that they do. From a personal aspect, I am a Manager for Marks and Spencer, currently in a No 2 role (effectively deputy Store Manager), and believe that a lot of the skills around dealing with ambiguity and difficult situations on a daily, as well as general people skills, would be beneficial to how I would perform as an Admin. Part of my role is about coaching and developing staff members, and I feel that that competency fits well around the being there for players to help and inform them about rules and ways of playing on UKCS servers. All of these allied to my naturally upbeat personality means that I would hopefully be a joy to work with for yourselves as well.

I think I've outlined my reasons fairly clearly, any more question feel free to give me a shout!

(EDIT: Correcting a spelling error)

(Second EDIT: Just realised my email on my profile is my old one, I still have access to it, but would need to update to my new one.)

Millsy

Player: Millsy
STEAM_0:0:9489133

Postby Gorilla*Criminal on Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:22 pm

1/ Game Name: capital
2/ Steam ID: on the left
3/ Name : Sean Brierley
4/ Age: 22

5/ Time of day on server

All the bloomin time

1 and 3

Aren't enough at the moment, simple as that.

Been part of UKCS for the better part of a decade and have been an admin before

Nah, just looking to help out.
It ain't over until i run outa bannanas
Gorilla*Criminal
Home Member

Player: GainZ!
STEAM_0:1:17321042

Postby Mr White on Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:09 am

1/ Game Name: Mr.White
.2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39279346
3/ Name : David
4/ Age:18

10:00pm - 3:00am. Or 3:00pm - 8:00pm
#1 is my main, I also visit #3. Will be happy to play any other if needed of course.
I have requested to become an admin as I am frequently on the server and wish to keep fair play consistent. Many times I've been witness to individuals who use external means to win. It would be beneficial if I was able to sustain the more favourable atmosphere, devoid of rule breakers. However I understand that it is crucial to fully consider whether or not statements are true, and thus I will monitor any behaviour and only act alongside proof. A server won't be fun if admins alienate the players. And UKCS wouldn't be the same if it wasn't fun.
I believe I can learn and adhere to the rules as well as maintain them within servers. I can handle criticism, and work down a tough situation appropriately. Furthermore I've been on UKCS servers for many years and understand the desired feeling players would like. I also have a lot of free time to apply myself to the role, I can almost always be on alert to tend to my role.
Edited because my name fused with the '':'' to make an emoticon..
Please note anyone who is not chosen for admin, is not overlooked, and suitable candidates will receive VK status dependant on the number of applications.

Anyone who is accepted for a position will have to supply a current Photo and Telephone number, before any admin access is allowed.

MSN imperative
Last edited by Mr White on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle.
Mr White
Recruit Member

Player: FauxE
STEAM_0:1:39279346

Postby deaddude_1 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:36 pm

Please delete this

Last edited by deaddude_1 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deaddude_1
Recruit Member

Player: Dev4station
STEAM_0:1:5434000

Postby Scotty Rocket on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:13 pm

1/ Game Name: Scotty Rocket
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10430619
3/ Name : Scott Hancock
4/ Age: 26

Monday - Friday 18.00 til 00.00 GMT
Weekends vary during the day but im on evenings onwards

#3 rarely others but I'm familiar with most maps

UKCS is a very friendly and active community with fun server that I enjoy playing a lot. As to be expected there are times when there are gaps in admin activity where a spare hand could help. I feel with my experience and activity I could help.

Iv played CSS since February 2006. Ive played both public and competitively since 2006. I'm level headed , reasonable and approachable. I am on friendly terms all of the regulars from #3 and try help those who join. Iv knowledge of admin plugins having been a Server Admin on the Fr4gz and then Cant Stop Shotting servers before they folded. I can make judgements when discretion and subtly are needed or a visible firm hand with out being power mad. I can make well laid out demos and screenshots as evidence towards bans.

I'm submitting this application partly from a desire to help and partly from a request for me to apply. For a while now I have been assisting admin on #3 compiling demos and screenshots towards bans and warning for those who cheat or try to disrupt game play. My uploads here show only a few of the demos iv recorded for recent bans iv assisted in. There are more demos that havent been uploaded that iv recorded whilst getting an admin on discretely and have ended up not being needed. I can also review demos using the appropriate commands to spot W/H.

Thankyou for considering my application.

Scotty

*********RETRACTED**********

Last edited by Scotty Rocket on Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scotty Rocket

Player: Scotty Rocket
STEAM_0:1:10430619

Postby deaddude_1 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:05 pm

1/ Game Name: deaddude_1
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_76561197971133
3/ Name : Alex

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times):
after college.

6/ Server you are on most frequently:
Server 1

I'm sick of seeing people on the servers cheating, I want to help and resolve this issue and become an admin for the server.

I think i am a suitible candidate because i know when people are cheating, I'm very approachable and can approach every situration differently.

I'm doin game Development at college.
(Goin to fill it out after tonights game)

deaddude_1
Recruit Member

Player: Dev4station
STEAM_0:1:5434000

Postby Raav7 on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:21 pm

1/ Game Name: Rusty™
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76403460
3/ Name : Erik
4/ Age: 18

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times): Mostly from 4pm-11pm, but in weekends i'm available 24/7 :)

6/ Server you are on most frequently: I'm mostly on #1, almost everyday! But i swap over to #3 couple of times in a day too.

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: I'm online everyday, im suitable because i'm kind and i'm liked by most of the players at ukcs and are communicating well with them :)

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: I have been an admin before, on different servers around! And i also had my own counter strike source server. (did work out for some months)! Also i will give people a few warnings before i will kick or at it's worst.. ban them.

Any other comments you would like to make: I'm reachable at steam everyday

Raav7

Player: .....
STEAM_0:0:76403460

Postby _ensk on Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:33 pm

_ensk wrote:1/ Game Name: _ensk
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18497831
3/ Name : Nick
4/ Age: 26

Most of the time in the afternoon, between 15:00 - 18:00 UK time, and in the evening between 20:00 - 00:00 UK time
Mostly UKCS #1 (unless #2 has more players) and #3 if i'm in the mood for cs_office

I think I would be a good Admin on UKCS, because I know I can do good. Since I have a lot of free time on my hand, I would like to give something back to UKCS. I have a lot of experience as an admin in CS:S in particular, but also as other administrator positions in other games, as I was a GameMaster on #1 WoW Private Server; Molten-WoW, for 2 years.
I can be very serious, I have enough patience and can deliver good work, whether I'm alone or working in a group of Admins

I think I am a suitable applicant because once I'm motivated for a particular job, I put all my effort into it. As a Gamemaster on the private server I mentioned, we had to put in 28 hours/week as a GM. Despite this costed me a lot of playtime, I was proud of the position I was in and didn't want to trade it for anything else. I took my job very serious and I'm sure I would do the same if I ever became an Administrator on UKCS.
So why would I be suitable? Because I'm trustworthy, mature and well known with the game, well known with admin position experience and take any position very seriously.

It may look too early to apply for an admin position, but I'm doing this because I understand it can take weeks before a suitable applicant can be found, and I just want my voice to be heard. I really enjoy communities (forums) of games that I play, you really can get to know people here better.

Putting in my second application. My first application didn't necessarily get declined, I got in touch with Synaphix in a positive way. Unfortunately, unforeseen circumstances made it impossible for me to play any longer for a couple of months.
However, I am back now, enjoying the servers and hoping this time I have another shot of becoming a member of the UKCS staff.
~ I cried because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet ~
_ensk
Recruit Member

Player: _ensk
STEAM_0:0:18497831

Postby Ramlösa on Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:15 pm

1/ Game Name: ✫Tanya✫
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7007603
3/ Name : Tanya
4/ Age: 24

I usually play around noon and in the evenings after work. But sometimes im on in the morning when I have a day off or so. Weekends are not so popular since I got so much to do so I would say Mon - Fri mostly. It depends :)

I'm a regular player on server #1 (best ever) :)

There are many reasons why I want to become an admin. I like the community in the server. I've talked to so many players playing with me lately so I enjoy just being online. I want to become an admin because I want to be helpful. People should be able to ask me anything and i would answer. I've become friends with elmo, rusty, marnick and many more :)

Why I think Im suitable. Im well known by many on server #1. Im good with everyone and im always happy :)
Im an active player at the moment. I simply love it! :D <3
I hope i get a chance to prove myself worthy becoming an admin.

Best regards
Tanya <3

Ramlösa
UKCS Sponsor

Player: ᴙʀamlösa
STEAM_0:0:7007603

Postby NINJA-STYLZ on Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:05 am

1/ Game Name: Ninja Stylz
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28534039
3/ Name : Abdelmalek
4/ Age: 49

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times) : about 1700 Central European Time to sometimes 4-5 in the morning

6/ Server you are on most frequently : UKCSS #3, which is pretty much the only one I want admin on...atm.

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: i want a clean fair server with respectfull players.. sometimes theres is no admin on and i want to be the one who keep the UKCS rules respected at any time :P

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: i am no kid nomore and spend alot of time at pc.. so why not :)

NINJA-STYLZ

Player: °--Ninja-- Stylz°
STEAM_0:1:28534039

Postby Lpthebest on Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:13 pm

1/ Game Name: Lpthebest
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34826093
3/ Name : Joël van Dael

5/ Time of day on server: Weekdays usually 17:00 till 22:00 and weekends 13:00 till 23:00 or so
6/ Server you are on most frequently: CSS server 1 !!
7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: Nobody likes cheaters and they should be removed instantly! I also like a mature community which knows their boundaries.
8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: I can be online much and take swift actions against the rulebreakers and also, Rusty referred me here :P

Lpthebest
Recruit Member

Player: Lpthebest
STEAM_0:1:34826093

Postby zisk on Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:42 pm

1/ Game Name:zisk
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:21899894
3/ Name :heine
4/ Age:47

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times) most day time, but alot :D

6/ Server you are on most frequently. 1 and 3 most

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: all ppl know me, im fair and help wen ever i can

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: many say i am, been admin a little on another sever

u can find me on facebook or on steam :D

zisk
UKCS Admin

Player: ✫zisk✫
STEAM_0:1:21899894

Postby RyanAvenged on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:14 am

TC wrote:*** WARNING - Being an Admin is Hard Work and distracts you from playing the game ***

ADMIN APPLICATION FORM

All sections below must be completed, for anyone to be considered, any information missing will immediately invalidate any application.

1/ Game Name: Ryan |UKCS|
2/ Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:54347432
3/ Name : Ryan
4/ Age: 19

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular time
Monday-Friday from 10am-4/5am
Saturday 10am-7pm (ish)
Sunday 10am-2/2:30pm then 8pm onwards.
UKCS#1 #2 & #3

I'm applying to become admin as I have been a consistent player on UKCS servers for just under two years now, I'm always reporting to other admins about prohibited acts such as players who are hacking, sprays, abusive/racist comments etc.

Because as I regular play on UKCS I'm very friendly with the people I play with on #1 & #3 and always on the look out & reporting acts that are prohibited, I'm always helping out new comers to the servers & answering any questions people may have.
You can find me on any social networking & steam!

MSN imperative

Applied Before?
No
If you have applied before we will still have a copy of your application. You can either submit a new one, or just post "Still Interested, See previous application" if you're happy to use the same application (though if it was a while a go, and was not picked, its probably best to rethink and do a new one).
"You can't hang on to yourself. You don't have to try not to hang on to yourself. It can't be done, and that is salvation.'

Rest in peace, Tom Searle - Architects

Memento Mori

"Be mindful of death"
RyanAvenged

Player: Ryan™
STEAM_0:1:54347432

Postby Stythinator on Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:04 pm

1/ Game Name: Stythinator
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:74208638
3/ Name : Colin
4/ Age: 27

5/ Time of day on server: I can be on anytime. I'm normally more online from 5pm UK time till 4am UK time

6/ Server you are on most frequently: CSS#3

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: I have been an admin for many of years on different games. I have Hosted Servers , Normally when I am Online I don't see Admins on and sometimes you really need one no one is there.

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: I have been Admins before on Different Servers. And I don't abuse the Power.

Stythinator

Player: Stythinator
STEAM_0:0:55914742

Postby H$sleeper on Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:42 pm

1/ Game Name: Sleeper
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1407443
3/ Name : Simon
4/ Age: 46

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times): Mostly from 12pm-12am, but at weekends i'm available 24/7 bar every other saturday between 10am and 7 pm as i have my son.

6/ Server you are on most frequently: I'm mostly on 1 everyday! But i pop over to 3 a few times a week to play with other members/players.

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin:I have been played CS since 2001 yes i know i m old.I think i would be a good admin as i get on well with most all players on the servers and seem to have a good communication with them.I try to help and keep other players in check when admins are not about and like to make ppl wecome and the servers friendly and a laugh as its a game for all to enjoy.

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant:I have been a Server Admin before on different servers but that was awhile ago and most of them are no longer running.

Any other comments you would like to make: I'm reachable at steam everyday or facebook as well as other ways.

H$sleeper
Recruit Member

Player: Sleeper
STEAM_0:1:1407443

Postby killer_nator on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:01 pm

1/ Game Name: killer_nator|UKCS|
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9930341
3/ Name : Tommy

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times) kl 16:00

6/ Server you are on most frequently. ukcs 1

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: for help when no admins is online

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: because im fair and carefull

Any other comments you would like to make. im can help other admin online to allso
killer_nator
UKCS Admin

Player: killer_nator
STEAM_0:0:9930341

PreviousNext

Return to UKCS : CSS Server Chat