CSS Admin Application Thread

Forum for discussion on the UKCS:CSS Servers

Re: CSS Admin Application Thread

Postby RyanAvenged on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:23 am

1/ Game Name:Ryan™ |UKCS|
2/ Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:54347432
3/ Name : Ryan
4/ Age: 19

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times)
Most days of the week, anywhere from 11am-3/4am.
Weekends from 12pm-6pm and then 12am-3/4am onwards.

6/ Server you are on most frequently.
UKCS #3 but pop onto #1 & #2 occasionally for a night.

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin:
After my last application got rejected I became a VK. Since being a VK I have gone quite a long with within my learning of the rules and been there to help players a lot of times in the few months when there is no admin around and I find myself being very helpful towards the players on all servers 1-3

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant:
I am very understanding of all the UKCS server rules & procedures and because I am fair in my judgement and understanding of people; I'm always helpful towards the players on the servers they require help. I think I would be a great member of the team as I am always reporting problems to other admins(when online) and dealing with other players/problems when there is not.
"You can't hang on to yourself. You don't have to try not to hang on to yourself. It can't be done, and that is salvation.'

Rest in peace, Tom Searle - Architects

Memento Mori

"Be mindful of death"
RyanAvenged

Player: Ryan™
STEAM_0:1:54347432

Postby Cobraman on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:01 am

1/ Game Name: PsychoCoBrA|UKCS|
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9039631
3/ Name : Micke
4/ Age: 48

5/ Time of day on server Many hours every day

6/ Server you are on most frequently. ukcs 3 and 1

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: for help when no admins is online

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: because im fair and carefull

Any other comments you would like to make. im can help other admin online to allso

Cobraman
Recruit Member

Player: COBRA
STEAM_0:1:9039631

Postby Nibbles on Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:00 pm

1/ Game Name: CSS
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17951009
3/ Name : Digger / Carl
4/ Age: 23

5/ Time of day on server: My PC is on at home 24/7, I am normally pottering about from 7am-2am. Lunchtimes and late afternoon / evenings are more common.

6/ Server you are on most frequently: 3 or 1, majority on 3

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: I enjoy the UKCS community a lot, and know many regulars, this is the only place I chose to play now.

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: I have admin'd for a CSS clan before (around 2-3 years ago, for a year) I'm around a lot of the time and as mentioned above, the PC is always on. I enjoy a laugh as I'm sure Elmo will tell you, harhar, but I don't like cheaters.

Any other comments you would like to make. There is no defence against the dual elite rush... But I will reiterate for the sake of padding this out that throughout the weeknights I am easily contactable via Steam, and maybe Facebook, maybe.

I am happy to provide a photo and phone number etc as long as you won't be handing it out to Zimbabwean call centers.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996167746 is a link to my profile.

Regards

EDITED - correct steamid

Nibbles
Recruit Member

Player: Nibbles - No Monitor
STEAM_0:0:17951009

Postby Shoryuken! on Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:07 pm

1/ Game Name: D∞ℳTeʞ
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28984193
3/ Name: Kel
4/ Age: 26

5/ Time of day on server: Mostly on from midday-2/3am. Sometimes i'm on earlier but I mostly do get on at midday.

6/ Server you are on most frequently: UKCS #1 is my main server, though on rare occasions I get on #2

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: UKCS has been the only server I played for the past 5+ years. I don't go on other servers besides this one. Whenever i'm on, be it afternoon or hours after midnight, we do usually get idiots on ruining the game for others and people have complained asking "where are the admins". This happened a couple of hours ago. So I thought since this happens a lot when I'm on, I thought i'd hand in my application and help the community being a more enjoyable and friendly environment free of these nuisances.

8/ Why do you think you are a suitable applicant: Though i've never been admin before (only moderator), I have helped out a admin on a website and have knowledge of what needs to be done. I am fair to other users and have no record of being banned from ukcs for being disrespectful towards others. As stated above, I also have a LOT of time on my hands as I am currently unemployed and am only looking for a part-time job, not full-time. I have no kids, not married so that also provides me with extra time.

I am also fine with handing out my photo and phone number to fellow admins.
Possibly not.
Shoryuken!
Recruit Member

Player: D∞ℳTeʞ
STEAM_0:0:28984193

Postby synesis on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:55 pm

Game Name : SYNESIS

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19891799
Name: mathieu

Time of day on server: all the day , 9am to 21pm ( some time 23pm-00 )

Server you are on most frequently: UKCS #1 !!! :D

Your reasons for wishing to become admin: UKCS has been the only server I play. I am unemployed and like to be helpful for ukcs, this is a great server with good people and it must to stay like that , i want to stop hakers or others bad guys who likes to break the game.

Why do you think you are a suitable applicant: i've been admin before in a jail french server , I know rules of UKCS and never been ban of this server , i play since 4/5 years on it.I want people to continue to play and have fun in any time of the day ,I am patient and courteous and can be fun but I like the odre.

best regards

post scriptum: players know me :D and admins too ^^

mathieu ( synesis)

synesis
Recruit Member

Player: SynesiS
STEAM_0:1:19891799

Postby HitmanLaflare on Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:38 am

1/ Game Name: Hitman Laflare
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23521916
3/ Name : Stephen
4/ Age:17

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times)
Between 02:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Weekends 11:00 AM - 02:00 AM (UK Time)

UKCS:CSS#3

Because i would like to be able to make the game-play fair for all players

Because i have a lot of patience and i can provide a lot of service to the server(s)

Any other comments you would like to make.
You can contact me through Steam and Twitter

Many Thanks
Stephen.

HitmanLaflare

Player: Hitman LaFlare
STEAM_0:1:23521916

Postby Cobraman on Sun May 10, 2015 1:52 am

1/ Game Name:PsychoCoBrA

2/ Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:9039631

3/ Name:Micke

4/ Age:48

5/ Time of day on server: I would say atleast 10 to 15 hour every day

6/ Server you are on most frequently: Most on server 3 but even on server 1

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin:To help keep the servers free from people that hacks and break the rules

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant:i try and enforce the rules on the servers with out being an admin but some times they keep breaking the rules.i am and would be a respectable when giving people warnings before kicking or having to ban

Any other comments you would like to make. I want to be admin but if you can`t be a admin that you want to try as votekicker and show that you can help

Cobraman
Recruit Member

Player: COBRA
STEAM_0:1:9039631

Postby Shaggy on Fri May 15, 2015 4:03 pm

1/ Game Name: Shaggy
2/ Steam ID: Kieran_Talmey
3/ Name : Kieran Talmey
4/ Age: 22

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times) Whenever I can, I work a Zero Hour contract so my hours change all the time.

6/ Server you are on most frequently: Servers #1 and Office

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin:To help the other admins and make the community a better place to play on

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant:I am able to spot hacks, and I find it easy to type other player names for a kick or a warning. I have been admin on other servers and in different games before, I play a game now a role play and I am one of the helpers for the admins there.

I would only like to apply for admin mainly on the Office Server on CSS and the Server with a low amount of players on.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8310267
Applied Before? Nope

Shaggy
Recruit Member

Kieran_Talmey

Postby Gorilla*Criminal on Thu May 21, 2015 2:19 pm

1/ Game Name: Cap |UKCS|
2/ Steam ID: on the left
3/ Name : Sean
4/ Age: 23

5/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times) afternoons and evenings

6/ Server you are on most frequently: Servers #1 and Office

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: To help UKCS get back to a point where at least 1 admin is on at all times - numbers mean everything

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: 10 year veteran of the game and UKCS - quick to act where necessary

None

Applied Before? yes - was an admin around 5 years ago
It ain't over until i run outa bannanas
Gorilla*Criminal
Home Member

Player: GainZ!
STEAM_0:1:17321042

Postby RedThunder on Sat May 23, 2015 1:53 pm

1/ Game Name: RedThunder
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103576490
3/ Name : Jack
4/ Age: 17

5/ Time of day on server Mid-Day/Evening.

6/ Server you are on most: UKCS:CSS #1 Mega Game Server.

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become an admin: I Wish to keep the server(s) clean as much as possible i.e Hacking, Spam, Toxicity etc.

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: I am friendly, I am known by players, Good friends with Admins, Respectable.

Any other comments would you like to make: Respectable, Experienced of being a admin as i am a current p.a(PayAdmin) on the ]HeLL[ Community. I am currently available on steam or pm me!

RedThunder
Recruit Member

Player: Eclipse
STEAM_0:0:103576490

Postby adooool28 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:49 am

1/ Game Name: -Sergeant--RED_DEVILS™|UKCS|
2/ Steam ID: 0:0:28485494
3/ Name : Adel
4/ Age: 26

5/ Time of day on server : almost playing at night and sometimes afternoon

6/ Server you are on most frequently. Always joining n CSS server #1

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: I respect the UKCS server rules and i play with friends there making me feeling that we are like a big family , also because i want to save the server from and bad people joining if another admins are being away for any reason :)

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: first of all i studied management at university and people in server trust on me before they asked me to fill a form to be admin

Any other comments you would like to make. my comment is i promise to be honest and respect the server rules and to keep the server safe from bad people , last thing .. if you added me be sure you will trust on me too and be sure the server between safe hands :)

adooool28
Recruit Member

Player: Adel The BEAST™
STEAM_0:0:28485494

Postby dakeyras on Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:02 pm

/1 Game Name: [drt]dakeyras
/2 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15777318
/3 Name: Kevin
/4 Age: 47

/5 Time of day on server: Various times I work shiftwork and live in Canada

/6 Server on most frequently: CSS:#1

/7 Reasons for wishing to become an admin: I have never hacked while playing CS and would like to uphold the integrity of UKCS as a non hack server. I also highly respect the community at UKCS and would like to uphold the good name and behavior of the server.

/8 Why do I think I'm suitable: As an older gamer I play CS for what is, and that is just a game, and want the experience to be enjoyable and fun for myself and anyone else who joins to play.

Any other comments: I am not the most computer savvy person, so if lots of computer knowledge is necessary I am not the right candidate. Thanks for your consideration.

Applied before: No

dakeyras

STEAM_dakeyras

Postby SnippyMint on Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:41 pm

Sorry. I had some difficluties putting this up. :)

Last edited by SnippyMint on Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SnippyMint

Player: Taddzz
STEAM_0:1:60032617

Postby SnippyMint on Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:46 pm

1/Game Name: SnippyMint™
2/Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60032617
3/Name: Luke
4/Age: 28
5/Saturday - Sunday 11:00am - 3:00pm Weekdays 4:00pm - 6:00pm
6/ UKCS #1
7/ I would like to become an admin because I get on with a lot of people and I am happy to help out. As christmas is coming I would like to see if people would like to play christmas maps, as they are my favourite! :) I want people to have fun and be kind. I will help out people if they think hacking but not many people do. This might be my first time being an admin and it would mean the world to me. P.S. I think that all the CS:S admins are awesome! Keep up the good work! :) And UKCS is the best CSS server I have ever played on.
8/I am responsible and I understand what you can do when an admin. If I'm honest I would rather help people then play games. But I would love to play now and again :)
Thanks guys! :)

SnippyMint

Player: Taddzz
STEAM_0:1:60032617

Postby daggsy on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:35 pm

1/ Game Name: Gazzy |UKCS|
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86543893
3/ Name : Gareth
4/ Age: 27 ( 28 on 30th march! Don't forget :) )

5/ It viaries , depending on if little one is at school or what not :) but more or less Most of the morning and into the afternoon ( During the week ) , and most of the evening after 7pmish everyday more or less :)

6/ UKCS #1

7/ I would love to become an admin and join a hard working team of dedicated admins that already run ukcs and help in anyway shape or form I can :) I get along with more or less everybody on the server and enjoy a good banter and laugh :) so would love to be given a chance to make ukcs a enjoyable place for everybody to enjoy.

8/ I feel I am suited for being an admin because over the years I have grown a huge sense of responsibility in my life which has helped me mature and be a responsible adult in life :) I have a good understanding of how ukcs is Ran, and all the rules and regulations required from all the players from previously being a long time member ( think I used to play back on 56k in 2003 on 1.5 ukcs! )

I understand being an Admin can be very demanding and stressfull, I enjoy the pressure and would thrive off it to make UKCS even more enjoyable than it already is for everybody else.

Gaz
UKCS Old Timer

Gazzy |UKCS|
----------------------------------
daggsy
UKCS Admin

Player: Gazzy
STEAM_0:0:86543893

Postby scottscotland on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:28 pm

TC wrote:*** WARNING - Being an Admin is Hard Work and distracts you from playing the game ***

ADMIN APPLICATION FORM

All sections below must be completed, for anyone to be considered, any information missing will immediately invalidate any application.

1/ Game Name: scottscotland
2/ Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:16195506
3/ Name :scott
4/ Age:48

2-5pm 8-11pm

6/ Server you are on most frequently. server 1 cs

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: I think the server needs more admins

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: I was admin on uklp for years with pjay and I don't drink .

Please note anyone who is not chosen for admin, is not overlooked, and suitable candidates will receive VK status dependant on the number of applications.

Anyone who is accepted for a position will have to supply a current Photo and Telephone number, before any admin access is allowed.

Steam ID , get this from status in console window
MSN imperative

Applied Before?

If you have applied before we will still have a copy of your application. You can either submit a new one, or just post "Still Interested, See previous application" if you're happy to use the same application (though if it was a while a go, and was not picked, its probably best to rethink and do a new one).

scottscotland
Recruit Member

Player: scottscotland
STEAM_0:1:1309403

Postby Synaphix on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:48 pm

Any recent applications are being reviewed, thanks.
Interested in joining the CSGO Admin team? Apply here or inbox me if you are a current UKCS Admin.
Synaphix
Executive Admin

Player: Synaphix
STEAM_0:1:36281577

Postby predatorx on Mon May 16, 2016 11:07 am

1/ Game Name: Predator-X
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6261736
3/ Name : Zeb Malik
4/ Age : 23

5/ it is random to which what times i am on the server but am available whenever i am on steam

6/ switch between 1 and 2 :)

7/ although i haven't been back long i would like to re-apply due to there being not enough admins, and i have seen a few hackers, but im sure if im able to get the admincy (if that is the right word) back we can keep it under control.

8/ I think I would be good for the position as i have had previous experience and am still quite well known around the server...and to be fair have been asked more then once if i still am admin :)

Cheers for reading hope you get back to me soon
Zeb/ Predator-X

predatorx
Recruit Member

Player: Predator-X
STEAM_0:0:6261736

Postby Bennet on Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:11 pm

1/ Game Name: Bennet the Excellent Frog
2/ Steam ID: U:1:29023753
3/ Name : Charlotte Mitchell
4/ Age: 29

This depends. Usually in the evenings after 6 or so and on the weekends. However, being a teacher, I have the luxury of regular holidays so will be on at times during those, too :D

1. And sometimes 4 when the cool people are on...

I know a few of the admins and get on well with them. I'm on the server regularly so will be available to help out. I also get frustrated when there are cheaters/general idiots ruining the experience for others and would like to assist in reducing these annoyances by being an extra body.

I'm a teacher so know how to maintain order and discipline 8) I also get on well with most people on the server so think that would help me exercise the admin authority well. Hopefully others agree!

Bennet
Recruit Member

Player: Bennet the Excellent Frog
STEAM_0:1:14511876

Postby adooool28 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:27 am

1/ Game Name: -Sergeant--Adel-™|UKCS|
2/ Steam ID: 0:0:28485494
3/ Name : Adel
4/ Age: 27

5/ Time of day on server : almost playing at night and sometimes afternoon

6/ Server you are on most frequently. Always joining n CSS server #1

7/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: I respect the UKCS server rules and i play with friends there making me feeling that we are like a big family , also because i want to save the server from and bad people joining if another admins are being away for any reason :)

8/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: first of all i studied management at university and people in server trust on me before they asked me to fill a form to be admin

Any other comments you would like to make. my comment is i promise to be honest and respect the server rules and to keep the server safe from bad people , last thing .. if you added me be sure you will trust on me too and be sure the server between safe hands :)

adooool28
Recruit Member

Player: Adel The BEAST™
STEAM_0:0:28485494

PreviousNext

Return to UKCS : CSS Server Chat