- 1. Behaviour only meant to shock disturb or upset players is forbidden!
2. Racism, prejudice, political or religious comments that are hostile are not welcome.
3. Advertising other servers and websites is forbidden.
4. Accusing other players of cheating in chat. Report it to admins using @yourmessage in chat. Only admins will be able to view it.
7. Harassing another player, abusing other players.
8. Staying too long in Spectator. Its fine if you have to get something to drink, but if you are going to stay in spec for more then a round or two, message an admin about it.
9. Roofwalking/Out of bounds map areas. This is where the original map maker has either not intended a portion of the map to be used or by lack of testing, checked the limits of the map. Any area of the map a player can get to with help from others, where there are viewable textures missing, is classed as illegal
10. Stats Rigging. This will result in the removal of your stats.
11. Impersonating and/or imitating another player or admin.
12. Pornographic or other spoof/controversial sprays. Fake CT or T sprays are also illegal, animated or not.
13. Speaking in another language than English over microphone. All languages are allowed in text chat.
14. Swearing on mic/chat.
15. 'Nade Spamming and team flashing. You are only allowed to buy 1HE, 2 Flash and 1 Smoke every round. Do not use these in your own spawn area during the buy time.
16. Rate hacking.
17. High ping/lagging.
18. Blank /Abusive or Derogatory names that cause offence. player names must have 2 characters or above.
19. Moaning about servers or admins.
20. Spawn killing/Team attacking. Killing or Attacking Hostages intentionally
21. Talking about drugs.
22. Bunny hopping.
23. Baiting. Trying to trick players into going on a rant will reward you with a ban.
24. Excessive whining about rank. This will result in the removal of your rank command in game.
25. Buying illegal weapons such as AWP and auto snipers when not voted on.
26. Disrespecting admins or abusing them for doing their job.
27. Wasting time : This can be a number of things, including camping or not trying to complete the game challenges, be that as a T(not planting the bomb or stopping CT from rescuing the hostages ) or as CT(failing to attempt a hostage rescue, or defusing a bomb)
28. Coming back to play on another account when the main account has a ban in place.
29. Intentionally blocking. This will probably award you a quick death or kick.
30. Constant rejoining, to reset stats, get more money or WTJ. This can cause lag for other players, so it's considered to be disruption of the server.
31. Spamming admin chat. The admins will receive your message, no need to spam it.
32. No discussion in open chat about admin messages to you. If you are sent a message by admin, do not discuss in open chat, it will result in a ban. Use the @ messaging system. No discussing bans of any nature on the server, you will be rewarded with a ban yourself.
Illegal scripts and binds
- Code: Select all
I wish to make an appeal against my ban for ?????
Any other comments you would like to add:
37. This should go without having to be said, but no hacking of any nature, that brings an unfair advantage over your peers other than by skill.
Any number of hacks are out at any point in time, and can include, but is not solely limited to the following:
Auto Aim/ Aim bot
Texture changing of maps
Texture Changing of models - Bright Skins.
Anything that is considered as a hack under match conditions.
For further information on any of these, please contact an admin, who will get the official view point on anything that is considered as cheating.
Punishments you may face:
If a rule is broken after warning, the player will be slayed/burned/kicked/banned. (Admin Discretion)
If a player keeps breaking the above rules repeatedly and shows no sign of trying to improve his behaviour more lengthy bans will be given. If a player still does not want to show any improvement they will be permanently removed from the servers.
Help, I have been banned:
If a ban has taken place, and you feel that its wrong and would like to make an appeal; Copy the below form and input the required information. If you were banned 21 days or less ago please send it as a PM to any of the CSS Senior Admins listed here. If the ban is older than 21 days, you will need to make an appeal directly to the Exec CSS Admin only.
If you post about kicks/bans on the forum, you will receive an automatic 48 Hour ban and/or forum privileges removed for a period of time.