UKCS and me.....

Forum for discussion on the UKCS:CSS Servers

UKCS and me.....

Postby clarkjohnken on Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:08 am

i thought an explanation is in order about me and my lack of play on UKCS.

some background, first of all, im in the army, i live away from home, in a barrack block which is arse. until recently i had been in a spacious (-ish) room where i had a phone line with 512k internet and sky tv. i was in bliss, but as with all things in the army, we were given 5 days to move out.

i know reside in a 7ft x 4ft room consisting of a bed, tv and a fridge and no room for anything else... as you can imagine, i kicked up a shit storm, but as usual, i got outranked and told to f**k off......

so, i put in my notice to leave the army and i am now awaiting confirmation to hand in my kit and leave this place of no-internet hell.....

but this is not where the story ends......

for when i do leave the army i may not be at home for longer than a few weeks to a few months depending on how things go.... i will eventually be leaving the UK and moving to Canada for good....
but, i refuse to let this place go, so as soon as is physically possible, i will be back onto the forums, and when able back into the game :)

so, for now, i am stuck here, alone and unloved (awwww) and, which is the biggest problem, severe restrictions on the internet (im actually tapped into an army phone line for this post haha!!)

clarkjohnken

STEAM_123456789

Return to UKCS : CSS Server Chat