nfllivepc.com, Tampa Bay Buccaneers for Face Masks, Nfl Shop

Forum for discussion on the UKCS:CSS Servers

nfllivepc.com, Tampa Bay Buccaneers for Face Masks, Nfl Shop

Postby BessLineberger on Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:19 am

"That was him being humble. He'll put himself out there and he'll go to war with you. And he's got a very infectious personality in that way."

AFC East news: Jets' Robert Saleh, Joe Douglas 'believe in' Sam DarnoldFirst Take's Stephen A. Smith, Max Kellerman split on Bills-RavensRavens admit they missed out on Bills' Stefon Diggs like manySecond report of Eagles having 'interest' in Bills' Brian DabollTampa Bay Buccaneers for Face Masks

Best mismatch for Browns: Sevens, not threes. The Browns have the third-best red zone offense (73.6%) this season, while Kansas City’s defense is dead last (76.6%).Las Vegas Raiders for Face Masks

nfllivepc.com
Nfl Shop Face Masks

Before the coin toss of every high school game, Stefanski had the same routine as captain for St. Joseph's Prep in Philadelphia.

The NFL coaching carousel had seven teams in need of a new sidelines boss, and the most lucrative job on the market was with the Jacksonville Jaguars. While the team did interview candidates such as Robert Saleh, Eric Bieniemy and Arthur Smith, owner Shad Khan had one man in mind for the job, and that was Urban Meyer.Detroit Lions for Face Masks

Safety Marcus Maye. The Jets are on record as saying they want to re-sign Maye, their team MVP. Of course, they said the same thing about wide receiver Robby Anderson (he bolted as a free agent) and safety Jamal Adams (traded). So you never know. Maye is a steady, if not stellar, player who is in line for a big payday ($8 million to $10 million-a-year range). This is just his second contract, but he will be 28 for the season. The front office likes his intangibles, and he should be a good fit in Robert Saleh's zone-based scheme. -- Rich CiminiNew Orleans Saints for Face Masks

''He's like my brother, like my big brother,'' McVay said of LaFleur. ''We've been close for a long time. I can remember even just going back to when we started working in Washington, he and his wife lived across the street, right when they had their first son, Luke. That was before I had met my fiancee, and so I'd come third-wheel it with them a lot. They kind of took me under their wing.''

BessLineberger

STEAM BessLineberger

Return to UKCS : CSS Server Chat