Insomnia 49 Earlier Bird ends TODAY! - 30% off!

Going to a LAN event? Want to join UKCS at Insomnia events? Get the latest low down here!

Insomnia 49 Earlier Bird ends TODAY! - 30% off!

Postby Xerxes on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:02 am

Insomnia 49 Earlier Bird ends TODAY!

Until 4pm (16:00) today, Earlier Bird is still offering tickets at the princely price of 30% off – that means tickets for the entirety of i49 are only £64.40, or £16.10 a day! Make sure you send your bookingID to myself (Xerxes) or Unspecified to secure your seat in the UKCS Clanbox. MPUK have also hinted at some of the big plans they have for Earlier Bird ticket holders too - make sure you're one of them!

As with Insomnia 43 and Insomnia 46, we are looking to rent a Clanbox from Multiplay – Clanboxes are just like sitting in the main hall – you have a network connection, power sockets, a seat and a desk. There’s one difference though – Clanboxes are private rooms for members of the same clan/community. There’s loads more information on Clanboxes over here. We'll be announcing clanbox costs and arrangements later on today.

For now, what we need from you is your BYOC booking reference ID (sent to your email address when booking tickets) and a valid email address for you sent to either Xerxes or Unspecified. We will then add your name on the forum and (if necessary) register you an account on the minisite along with adding you to the groups needed. At this point we’ll be assuming you are joining us in the Clanbox, however if you don’t pay the additional costs in a reasonable time then we will fill your slot with a paying player.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
ImageImageImage

"I forgot about unspec" - ApacheFlame 05/02/15
Xerxes
UKCS Vice President
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Xerxes
STEAM_0:0:2949329

Re: INSOMNIA 49 EARLIER BIRD ENDS TODAY!

Postby Xerxes on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:39 am

Currently we have a grand total of 51 players signed up to join us at i49; Clanbox spaces are going FAST!
ImageImageImage

"I forgot about unspec" - ApacheFlame 05/02/15
Xerxes
UKCS Vice President
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Xerxes
STEAM_0:0:2949329

Re: Insomnia 49 Earlier Bird ends TODAY! - 30% off!

Postby Unspecified on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:54 pm

You have an extra hour - somebody in multiplay put 4PM GMT on the adverts, so thats actually 5PM BST now the clocks have changed :)
ImageUKCS Head Moderator. Retired Senior TF2 Admin.
Feel free to send me a Image or message me through Image with any questions or problems.
Don't forget that UKCS has an image uploader that's fast and free for all members!

17:43 - Salva: i did find out im not pregnant

One of the UKCS iSeries Clanbox Co-Organisers:
Unspecified
Executive Admin
Head Moderator
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: unspecified
STEAM_0:0:2326270

Re: Insomnia 49 Earlier Bird ends TODAY! - 30% off!

Postby Unspecified on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:09 pm

Well the 30% off Earlier Bird has now ended, but a 20% of Early Bird is now in force until the end of April. This will be your last chance to get the tickets at less than full price!

Multiplay sold 1201 of the 3000 tickets during the 8 day Earlier Bird, and we accounted for 57 of them (4.7%!)
ImageUKCS Head Moderator. Retired Senior TF2 Admin.
Feel free to send me a Image or message me through Image with any questions or problems.
Don't forget that UKCS has an image uploader that's fast and free for all members!

17:43 - Salva: i did find out im not pregnant

One of the UKCS iSeries Clanbox Co-Organisers:
Unspecified
Executive Admin
Head Moderator
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: unspecified
STEAM_0:0:2326270

Return to iSeries & LAN Events