i52 Interest Thread

Going to a LAN event? Want to join UKCS at Insomnia events? Get the latest low down here!

i52 Interest Thread

Postby Unspecified on Fri May 16, 2014 10:44 pm

With this years box being slightly smaller than last year and the fact that we're 47% booked already, I thought we'd start an interest thread to gauge who is interesting in going but not yet got tickets.

If you are interested in joining us in the box for i52 but have not yet given myself or Xerxes ticket details, then let us know below or drop an email to iseries@ukcs.net :)
ImageUKCS Head Moderator. Retired Senior TF2 Admin.
Feel free to send me a Image or message me through Image with any questions or problems.
Don't forget that UKCS has an image uploader that's fast and free for all members!

17:43 - Salva: i did find out im not pregnant

One of the UKCS iSeries Clanbox Co-Organisers:
Unspecified
Executive Admin
Head Moderator
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: unspecified
STEAM_0:0:2326270

Re: i52 Interest Thread

Postby Xerxes on Fri May 16, 2014 11:12 pm

Remember at this point we only need your BYOC ticket ID, if money is tight right now. Once the box spaces are gone there won't be any more available at all!
ImageImageImage

"I forgot about unspec" - ApacheFlame 05/02/15
Xerxes
UKCS Vice President
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Xerxes
STEAM_0:0:2949329

Postby re# Skilgannon on Sat May 17, 2014 11:33 am

Just wish the clan box had been launched at month end, I'll be buying our tickets then if there are clan box spaces are left (when I also get my PC back from repair) however if clan box spaces have all gone by then, we won't be going to LAN anyway.

Got to admit though it's getting really expensive these days (not just clan box but LAN in General) and with there no chance of getting an on site hotel room anything more than 1 drink per day at the most is out, not wanting to camp with a 13 year old I am looking at 400+ quid for my son and I before food and drinks are put into the budget :|

Not sure I can justify the cost for 4 days :? Bah will make a decision on 31st May when I have money
for she is the Cat that walks by herself, and all places are alike to her

no matter how many times I put together the great jigsaw of life there is always the same integral piece missing that prevents the picture from being complete Annabel Rose Hardwick
re# Skilgannon
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Sunshine Snookums
STEAM_0:0:7668

Postby Unspecified on Sat May 17, 2014 12:08 pm

Yeah its not a decision to take lightly, as it certainly doesn't qualify as a cheap weekend. Still worth the money as far as I'm concerned though :)

Regarding timing, the seating plans multiplay released yesterday included the clanbox so other parties would have been asking after it if we hadn't booked it this week I'm afraid, and obviously once multiplay have been paid up front we need to start recouping that cost.

I'll keep you on the possible list :)
ImageUKCS Head Moderator. Retired Senior TF2 Admin.
Feel free to send me a Image or message me through Image with any questions or problems.
Don't forget that UKCS has an image uploader that's fast and free for all members!

17:43 - Salva: i did find out im not pregnant

One of the UKCS iSeries Clanbox Co-Organisers:
Unspecified
Executive Admin
Head Moderator
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: unspecified
STEAM_0:0:2326270

Postby Security on Sat May 17, 2014 2:08 pm

The way I deal with the costs is saving money for vacation all year around as the vacation money I get from work is simply too late when I get it around June, then buy everything when they finally open the ticket sales etc.
Of course saving money is easier for me as I still live at home (which is due to housing being so expensive I cannot afford it on my own :/).
Security
Experienced Member
Honorary UKCS Member
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Security
STEAM_0:0:8446840

Postby re# Skilgannon on Sun May 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Unexpected windfall in the sunshine bank account means that as soon as I get my PC back (tomorrow hopefully) I shall be booking the lot :)
for she is the Cat that walks by herself, and all places are alike to her

no matter how many times I put together the great jigsaw of life there is always the same integral piece missing that prevents the picture from being complete Annabel Rose Hardwick
re# Skilgannon
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Sunshine Snookums
STEAM_0:0:7668

Return to iSeries & LAN Events