NHL Design Face Masks Online Shop - Pittsburgh Penguins

Going to a LAN event? Want to join UKCS at Insomnia events? Get the latest low down here!

NHL Design Face Masks Online Shop - Pittsburgh Penguins

Postby BessLineberger on Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:40 am

Nostalgia might be the National Hockey League's most reliable export. In a recent NHL survey that asked fans to rank the 25 best team jerseys, around 90% of them were throwback jerseys.

Look, you can be unhappy that I seem to be anti-hockey lately. That's your right, and you're welcome to use as much energy as you like on being unhappy with me. I would ask that you consider that I live in one of these NHL cities where the NHL would be trying to operate, and I am currently locked down in my house in a quarantine that has now lasted for over a month. Frankly, I'm tired of not being able to do things like see family or close friends. I'm annoyed that I can't celebrate Christmas or New Year's Eve with people I love. Honestly, if you think you're unhappy with me, put yourself in my boots and try to understand how unhappy I am that people can't follow simple rules like wear a mask, avoid socializing in large gatherings, and stay home unless necessary.Pittsburgh Penguins

5 things to look for in a cloth face mask
Fit snugly but comfortably against your face.
Be secured with ties or ear loops.
Include multiple layers of fabric.
Allow for breathing without restriction.
Be able to be laundered and machine dried
Masks can be uncomfortable, especially in the hot weather, and getting our teens to wear them might be tricky. So with summer upon us we asked our Grown and Flown parents which masks they found most comfortable and breathable. Winnipeg Jets

Rather than keeping the white base of the mask as many goaltenders did in the 70’s, Stephenson’s mask went all orange, turning the Flyers’ logos into a superhero-like eye mask. While most masks in the modern era incorporate the team’s logo somehow in the design, the placement and transformation of the logos on Stephenson’s mask was ground-breakingly creative for the time period.Buffalo Sabres

Based on what the NHL is being told by medical experts, particularly regarding the availability of vaccines to the general public, Commissioner Bettman said arenas could be full in 2021-22, when the Seattle Kraken begin play as an expansion team.

Like Gratton’s, Hayward’s Jaws-inspired design sparked a new take on the animal theme, as he was one of the first to use the mask’s face opening as the mouth of said animal. More recently, we’ve seen goalies including Al Montoya and Justin Peters use the same concept on their masks.New York Islanders

But, as I watched Steven Stamkos hoist the Cup late last night, I couldn’t help but realize what an amazing accomplishment the NHL pulled off. Against all odds, the 2019-20 season was completed and a Stanley Cup Champion was crowned.

BessLineberger

STEAM BessLineberger

Return to iSeries & LAN Events