What difficulty u play on?

Given our kin-ship with HalfLife 2, here is a separate forum to discuss anything related to HalfLife 2 and the various Mods out there (eg, Gary Mod, Zombie mod etc)

Postby Ace of Spades on Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:58 pm

NORMAL.

I really need more RAM to rly enjoy this game, but yea a gr8 game. Normal coz i want to play it normally :shock: . Gr8 game, i liked the puzzle on the boat early on in the game where you had to put the Floating barrels in the cage to put the ramp up so u can jump over the fence. Class use of physics, and that really what the puzzles shows off, physics.

O i lvoe teh bolt crossbow, HS or a Hand shot on a combine funny as hell wen they hanging onto a wall, lol.

Im an evil git,
Im like p00h Bear, i'll slurp your Honey Pot ;)
Ace of Spades
UKCS Sponsor

Postby Xhiea on Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:31 pm

SILENT HUNTER wrote:*sigh of relief*
I played it on EASY purely to get the game over and done with as i only bought the damn thing for counterstrike source. Tbh i did'nt enjoy it as much as the first game as back then half-life was ground breaking and sucked you right in. This time round we are used to fps so much that it has to be something realy special to even bother playing and to be honest when a game is being shipped with counterstrike source it does'nt stand much of a chance.

Ahh yes, but this game is calle HALF LIFE 2 therefor making it the brother of the greatest fps singleplayer EVER

Need help with signature text?

>>watch my video tutorial for help!<<
Xhiea
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Xhiea is crap at css
STEAM_0:0:5403780

Postby The_Pope on Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:27 am

I have this thing where I have to complete everything in a game, so I started on easy - 6 hours girst time
normal - 7 hours
hard - 6 hours n half
custom ultra mega hard - 11 hours...
The_Pope
UKCS Life Sponsor
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: The Pope @ i49
STEAM_0:0:2895797

Previous

Return to Half Life 2, Source Mods, Steam Games