WARNING THIS MUST BE SEEN IMEDIATLLY

Given our kin-ship with HalfLife 2, here is a separate forum to discuss anything related to HalfLife 2 and the various Mods out there (eg, Gary Mod, Zombie mod etc)

WARNING THIS MUST BE SEEN IMEDIATLLY

Postby Dragon on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:24 pm

This information is taken from another forum but i belive ever one must know about this

" http://www.destructoid.com/wave-of-phis ... 3247.phtml

The link above is from a gaming page i go to on a regular basis. One of their more recent news is about fake e-mails going out to everyone claiming to be from steam password resets. Do NOT click on the links for it.

I've said this time and time again, ignore any and ALL emails or steam messages from anyone claiming to be from steam. if you happen to be in the situation where you are unsure, move your mouse over a link (do NOT click) and on the bottom of your mail it will tell you where that link goes to. unless it is from steampowered.com ignore it. Also in the same note, be careful when reading the url, some may say steampowered.b1278.com or anything with a . and random gibberish at the end, these are fake URLs.

I am giving the heads up to everyone about this because, as we say on a regular basis, YOU are responsible for your account, if you lose it and someone does something with it, it is ALL on you."

please read and understand what is above and remeber DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY PERSONAL INFO EVER AND ONLY ACCESS STEAM AND VALVE VERIFIED SITES FOR THESE MATTERS
Do you need something from me? - then please add me to steam. (PM who you are on here first though, i do not add random people) Image
Dragon
UKCS Sponsor

STEAM_0:0:1878552

Re: WARNING THIS MUST BE SEEN IMEDIATLLY

Postby WAR on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:30 pm

Just to let everyone know if you account does get jacked you only need proof of purchase for Valve to give it back, a clan member of mine had this happen to him and he got it back in days.

Just makes sure you do it quickly.

And report it too steam.
TC- you sir, are one pain in the ass!
Imp- you've been offline for a while and you dont have a life. i am confused.
Kan- War is annoying to play against I will agree, but he isn't cheating.

:D

My Youtube account with TF2 videos of epic and win
WAR
UKCS Sponsor

Player: warhuryeah.gg
STEAM_0:1:18284023

Re: WARNING THIS MUST BE SEEN IMEDIATLLY

Postby Xerxes on Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:15 pm

ImageImageImage

"I forgot about unspec" - ApacheFlame 05/02/15
Xerxes
UKCS Vice President