Insurgency

Given our kin-ship with HalfLife 2, here is a separate forum to discuss anything related to HalfLife 2 and the various Mods out there (eg, Gary Mod, Zombie mod etc)

Insurgency

Postby mattavich on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:45 am

Is out now. I've literally only started playing but I think this game is a no brainer for some UKCS servers. I have not played on TF2 in a long time and I really miss the UKCS guys, I would love to see this great game become adopted by you.

My UKCS Uber Sniper Stream http://www.twitch.tv/jaffycake
mattavich
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Jaffy
STEAM_0:0:10048699

Re: Insurgency

Postby hagz on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:06 am

I used to play this a bit when it was a free mod (how things change) I quite enjoyed it and I would agree that a server in UKCS would be a nice addition
hagz
Senior Admin

Player: Hagz/koalaty.ovh
STEAM_0:1:5480023

Postby mattavich on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:38 pm

hagz wrote:I used to play this a bit when it was a free mod (how things change) I quite enjoyed it and I would agree that a server in UKCS would be a nice addition

I'm not sure what it was like during the free days, but it was fully released and out of closed beta yesterday. I'd not played it before but it is a Source game and I cannot recommend it enough.

It's like the realistic FPS shooter we have been waiting for since CoD destroyed part of the genre.

Not since TF2 have I found an FPS so good. I urge you to try it again as it must have improved a lot.

My UKCS Uber Sniper Stream http://www.twitch.tv/jaffycake
mattavich
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Jaffy
STEAM_0:0:10048699

Postby hagz on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:36 pm

funny you said that i bought it myself with the intention of giving it a second go lol just not got round to installing it
hagz
Senior Admin

Postby ourari on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:06 pm

*bump*

Are you still playing Insurgency, mattavich? And have you tried it yet, hagz? I'm curious to know what you guys think of the game.

I'm planning on giving away at least five copies of the game in September to members of UKCS through a lottery or competition or something. I'm hoping this will get more members involved in the game, ultimately leading to a UKCS Insurgency server. What do you guys think?

ourari
Recruit Member

Player: ourari
STEAM_0:1:31710398

Postby hagz on Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:31 am

yeah I have it installed and I quite like the game tbh definitely worth a punt of you can get it cheap
hagz
Senior Admin

Return to Half Life 2, Source Mods, Steam Games