CS:GO Admin Recruitment

Forum for discussing Counter Strike: Global Offensive

CS:GO Admin Recruitment

Postby Marter on Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:05 pm

*** WARNING - Being an Admin is Hard Work and distracts you from playing the game normally ***

ADMIN APPLICATION FORM

All sections below must be completed, for anyone to be considered, any information missing will immediately invalidate any application.

----------

1/ Game Name:
2/ Steam ID:
3/ Link to Hlstatsx Profile: (If unsure use this link to find yourself)
4/ Name :
5/ Age:

6/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times)

7/ Server you are on most frequently.

8/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin:

9/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant:

Any other comments you would like to make.

----------

Please note that anyone who is not chosen for admin is not overlooked, and suitable candidates will receive VK status dependant on the number of applications.

Anyone who is accepted for a position will have to supply a current Photo and Telephone number, before any admin access is allowed.

Any admins of any UKCS games are expected to put in 30 hours per month minimum to get and hold their positions. The time spent online by admins is tracked.

Steam ID , get this from status in console window or see here
MSN imperative

This area for Admin application forms only - thank you.
Marter
Executive Admin

Player: Marter
STEAM_0:0:3213648

Re: CS:GO Admin Recruitment

Postby Synaphix on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:10 pm

1/ Game Name: Synaphix |UKCS|
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36281577
3/ Link to Hlstatsx Profile: http://ukcs.hlstatsx.com/playerinfo/671711
4/ Name : Robert
5/ Age: 25

6/ Time of day on server: Various throughout the day as I was with CS:S Admin.

7/ Server you are on most frequently: #2

8/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: I was previously an Admin in CS:S. I had taken time off due to medical issues and with the operation put back until 2013 I can offer my knowledge here helping the community grow and keeping it a nice atmosphere.

9/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: As previously mentioned, I have been an Admin in CS:S. I believe I can help UKCS once again, put the hours in or be available a lot of time per day if needed to resolve issues.

Any other comments you would like to make: Previously discussed with Marter, you know my reasons for not continuing previously and now I have time to put in, cheers.
No. I am not a nice man. It's important that you understand that. It's going to save you a great deal of time and effort. There is not a warmer, kinder me waiting to be coaxed out into the light. I am acerbic. I can be cruel. It's who I am. Right to the bottom. I'm neither proud of this, nor ashamed of it. It simply is. And in my work, my nature has been an advantage far more often than it has been a hindrance. I'm not gonna change.

- Sherlock, Elementary
Synaphix
UKCS Admin

Player: Synaphix
STEAM_0:1:36281577

Postby Zentix on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:37 pm

** Had to cancel due to time restrictions in real life... unfortunately out of my control. :( **

Zentix
Recruit Member

STEAM_1:0:43569766

Postby T3h Antek on Sun May 19, 2013 2:29 pm

1/ Game Name: T3h Antek
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:17640620
3/ Link to Hlstatsx Profile: http://ukcs.hlstatsx.com/playerinfo/836876
4/ Name : Anton
5/ Age: 29

6/ After 5pm onwards daily

I'd like to try keep the game fun and clean, since I've come back to CS and started on GO there have been a couple of instances where trolling
starts and just gets out of hand, a quick and gentle reminder from an admin to stay friendly is all that's needed most of the time.
In other situations I would like to be able to remove people that are hacking. The main push to apply came today when someone that was hacking
joined the server, it ruins the game within minutes, especially when its one of the really obvious ones that go running around super fast shooting
everyone in the head -_-. People leave rather quickly when things like that happen. I did make a video and whilst looking for an online admin the
hacker left or got removed by someone else. It would just have been nice to do someone about it straight away.

Well I've got a lot of patience that I can put to good use by sorting situations out without getting stressed or
taking things out on other people. I enjoy helping and have done so in the past and would enjoy doing so again in the future.

Should there be any further info you guys need, feel free to ask. :)

EDIT: Ok within 30min another hacker came online, the server went from full to now almost empty. I've made another video with their steam id and such so if needed I'll send it. Just need to work out how :)

T3h Antek
Admin Cadet

Player: T3h Antek
STEAM_0:0:17640620

Postby RogueJet on Sat May 25, 2013 5:55 pm

1/ Game Name: RogueJet
2/ Steam ID:STEAM_1;1;14741231
3/ Link to Hlstatsx: http://ukcs.hlstatsx.com/playerinfo/712346
4/ Name :Tommy
5/ Age: 25

6/ Time of day on server: full time job so most evenings 7 onwards and most weekends

7/ Server you are on most frequently. #2

8/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin: It was suggested to me that I apply by a prominent UKCS admin and after I thought about it I thought sure why not. I've done it before and enjoyed it and will be nice to help out and give something back to the best CS:GO server there is.

9/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: Mature level headed guy that can take a step back and look at the situation in hand. Assess what's the right thing to do as a UKCS admin. I am friendly and approachable by all. I know how to have a laugh and banter with others but also know the difference between banter and abuse.

Thanks for reading! Hope to hear from you soon ;)

RogueJet
Admin Cadet

STEAM_1:1:14741231

Postby mopric on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:40 pm

1/ Game Name: mopric
2/ Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:10830304
3/ Link to Hlstatsx Profile: (If unsure use this link to find yourself) http://ukcs.hlstatsx.com/playerinfo/807155 been playing more on the comp side, started csgo again 2 weeks ago.
4/ Name : Matthew Richards
5/ Age: 22

6/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times)
Mo-fri from 17 - 22 / 23
sa - su 22 / 23 - 01 / 02

Ukcs 1 atm

Reason, i would like to help the ukcs community, i was admin on servers before.
Steamfriends and the IBWT clan (was my own server)

I think i would be verry suitable, i have exp in being an admin. i am mature. No1 can piss me off easely, self controlled.

Any other comments you would like to make.
Well its still ure decision to make, but i would be really helpfull imo.

----------

mopric

STEAM_1:0:10830304

Return to UKCS : CS:GO Server Chat