I am so Pissed oFF :(

Forum for discussing Counter Strike: Global Offensive

I am so Pissed oFF :(

Postby Acehole on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:26 pm

Where are all the admins spent all morning today building up players coming in to server 1. While I was on for about 5 hours NO ADMINS !!!!!. I sorry but i am really pissed off because after the first hacker came on I managed to get hold of Dan, he kindly got rid of this one fast as he could. But then on later about 2pm another hacker on with speed hack aimbot cleared the server in about 5 minutes as I could not get hold of any one :evil: . I look on our rivals snip and they have the players that where on before the Hacker. Just to say one more time I am so mad :evil: Lack of active admins killed the server in my eyes not happy
Last edited by ApacheFlame on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed advertising of rivals ;)
Acehole

Player: Ace ♠ HoLe™
STEAM_0:1:536345

Re: I am so Pissed oFF :(

Postby ApacheFlame on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:46 pm

This may get moved if other moderators feel the need, but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

CS:GO is a new game and although we have a very mature community, new games take a while bed in somewhat. Our admins are all volunteers and so cant be around at all times.

If you are seriously concerned about this, have you thought about applying to be an admin?
The Programmers Mantra: Declare Variables, not War.

ApacheFlame
Exec. Admin (Retired)
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Apache
STEAM_0:1:27288431

Postby Synaphix on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:44 pm

If you have an issue, add the Admins to Steam or as Apache has said, apply to be an Admin. I also know one attended the name issue/hacking issue as I was playing with them on another game and they dropped to attend.

I can understand you being frustrated with the issue of people leaving but as said above they are volunteers (I have been an Admin myself and could not always get on when an issue occurred) if an Admin is unavailable then simply record a demo, give a time frame and send it to Marter (Exec), Fooligan or Steff (Seniors) and they will handle it appropriately.
No. I am not a nice man. It's important that you understand that. It's going to save you a great deal of time and effort. There is not a warmer, kinder me waiting to be coaxed out into the light. I am acerbic. I can be cruel. It's who I am. Right to the bottom. I'm neither proud of this, nor ashamed of it. It simply is. And in my work, my nature has been an advantage far more often than it has been a hindrance. I'm not gonna change.

- Sherlock, Elementary
Synaphix
UKCS Admin

Player: Synaphix
STEAM_0:1:36281577

Postby Acehole on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:04 pm

I have applied for Admin and feel I play a good part as I'm on all the time server 1 and 2. It was just one of those days that's all
Acehole

Postby RogueJet on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:18 pm

as a recent player on the sever for the last 2 monthes or so i would recommend acehole for admin. Hes on alot and a good guy. +1

RogueJet
Admin Cadet

STEAM_1:1:14741231

Postby Seraphina on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:42 pm

Both hackers have been banned. Luckily Psymon recorded a demo of the name change bot as I only got on shortly before map change and didn't have time to do much before he left the server by himself.
I came on as soon as you messaged me, so even though we may not be playing all the time as we do have a life outside of CS:GO, there is still usually someone available to join the server when needed.
You've had your last regrets, reached your final depths, deepest pits.
Stepped aside for the world to pass you by, chose to leave the fear.
You are stuck in a world of deadlocks...
Seraphina
Home Member

Player: Seraphina
STEAM_0:1:8420977

Postby Dauntless on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:29 pm

I only missed the first hacker by 10mins as I was having my lunch, i was contacted via steam friends and I was set to "away". Most regulars have me as a steam friend and if i'm not in game and my profile is set to online (not busy or away or offline) I will act on anyones request to jump into the server and do my bit.

I know it can be frustrating mate but Dan has sorted it.
Dauntless
Senior Admin

Player: Dauntless
STEAM_0:1:19137211

Postby Acehole on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Yer thanks guys was just trying my hardest to keep an active server. Just kind of annoyed the other day seeing SNIP Server full during the day when there was only bots on server 1 and 2. I no its a demanding job as admin and you no I respect you all and have got to no you all well. We cant let this other Uk Pub Server rule the roost we need our regular players on at all time to populate and make a good name for UK:CS Go Server 1 and 2. Oh and thanks RogueJet for your nice comment see you on buddy :D Dauntless, Seraphina, Synaphix, Dan RESPECT. Peace out :)
Last edited by ApacheFlame on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed advertising of rivals ;)
Acehole

Postby ApacheFlame on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:18 pm

Stop advertising them on the forums and maybe less people would know about them ;)
The Programmers Mantra: Declare Variables, not War.

ApacheFlame
Exec. Admin (Retired)
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Apache
STEAM_0:1:27288431

Return to UKCS : CS:GO Server Chat