The CSGO servers

Forum for discussing Counter Strike: Global Offensive

The CSGO servers

Postby S t e f f |DK| |UKCS| on Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:11 pm

We are working on changing some stuff on the servers and welcoming any input from our users :D

We are all ears, so if you have something you'd like to see on the servers, let us know!

/The Admins <3
UKCS Executive Admin and Forum Moderator
Click Here to send me a PM.

UKCS is an independent gaming community made possible by donations from its members
Sponsors receive VIP reserved slots immediately on all UKCS servers and game types for a period of a month or longer depending on the amount donated. If your total donations over time ever reaches then you receive life time VIP on all servers current and future. All donations of any size are welcome.
Click me to donate --->Image
S t e f f |DK| |UKCS|
Executive Admin

Player: S t e f f |DK|
STEAM_0:1:12364203

Re: The CSGO servers

Postby Ger-h on Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:29 pm

I think the last time I played on the server's was ok. It's just the way valve has made their own match making system more popular then player's searching for a server using the server browser in cs;go which is a shame. But all it needs is a few player's to kick start it to start building the ukcs cs;go community back up again.
Ger-h
Executive Admin
Maptesting Head
UKCS iSeries Attendee
Official Executive Teaboyâ„¢

Player: Ger
STEAM_0:1:35307921

Postby mightynoobtard on Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:32 pm

I haven't played on the cs:go servers in a while so im not quite sure on your settings. a lot of the popular servers tend to just have stock maps on rotate with the competitive settings that are used in matchmaking.
mightynoobtard

Player: NooBTarD
STEAM_0:0:13346404

Postby Salva on Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:11 pm

ive only just started playing cs again more regularly again after many years away from it, but the reason i don't really go for the ukcs servers are the fact there 32 players, i much prefer 5v5 or at a max probably 8v8 for cs games, probably due to the fact that when i first started playing cs many years ago that was the norm.

just my reason though and i know smaller numbers don't make it easy for a community feel so not exactly ideal.
Salva
Always remember kids it's Unspecified's Salva's fault!
Salva
UKCS Life Sponsor
UKCS iSeries Attendee
UKCS Rentboy

Player: Salva
STEAM_0:1:492410

Return to UKCS : CS:GO Server Chat