UKCS CS:GO Server Suggestions

Forum for discussing Counter Strike: Global Offensive

UKCS CS:GO Server Suggestions

Postby Synaphix on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:31 am

This thread will provide feedback suggestions on adjusting the servers based on community input. As you may have read, I have recently taken over as the Exec Admin of CS:GO and will be changing the servers in various ways to bring our community back to the game. I have configured the servers as outlined below currently and myself and the admin team welcomes feedback on changing the servers based on community suggestions if favored by other players.

UKCS CS:GO #1: This is currently configured as a vanilla server, it has a standard configuration using default map pools and bots.
UKCS CS:GO #2: This is currently configured as a custom map server, it has a standard configuration and includes bots.

If you have feedback on what we can do with the servers, please use the template below to provide suggestions - we will put changes in to test them and vote to receive feedback on whether they are suitable or not.

Code: Select all
[color=#FF4000][b]UKCS CS:GO #1[/b][/color]

[b]Gamemode:[/b]
[b]Map Types:[/b]
[b]FF On or Off:[/b]
[b]NoBlock On or Off:[/b]
[b]Weapon Restrictions:[/b]

Code: Select all
[color=#FF4000][b]UKCS CS:GO #2[/b][/color]

[b]Gamemode:[/b]
[b]Map Types:[/b]
[b]FF On or Off:[/b]
[b]NoBlock On or Off:[/b]
[b]Weapon Restrictions:[/b]

If you have further suggestions on adding things to the template, please let me know as this was a quick write-up and will be tweaked.
Interested in joining the CSGO Admin Team? Apply here.
Interested in joining the CSGO Map Team? Apply here.
Synaphix
Executive Admin

Player: Synaphix
STEAM_0:1:36281577

Return to UKCS : CS:GO Server Chat