That's a really good construct

Forum for discussing Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Postby Sunxuemei on Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:53 am

I've been playing since MT 2K21 but I have never been that great of a participant. My starter players have never played this awful in 2k16,17,18,19 and 20. I have a 75 3 pointer, I think I greened one shot in like 5 nba games. . Mostly broad open shots... and this was on allstar not even thinking to proceed in the rec center. .

The only other 2K I played with 2K20 was 2K13 and that has been on PC. However, this is a completely different level with a very different mechanic. I did ok in the demonstration and at the quickgames using the new shooting meter but can't hit the side of a barn here.Genuinely shooting 2/16 within an offline triple threat game on only layups and 1 open jumpshot which airballed on slightly early.

Yeah, I nearly have a feeling they'll change this. 2k might realize if mostly everyone doesn't have pro dribble moves the game will feel and look extremely slow.That slashing playmaker is the only one! I made mine to get lock takeover instead, but I'm trapped between that and slashing because I love to play defense.I made a 6'9 one that gets 22/1/13/22. I had been going to get a Shawn Kemp type of player and I believe I got everything I was going for.

Definitely got everything you're going for. Its a mad fun build also. I opted for 10 playmaking badges this time around so I could put a lil more stats in shield since I left my man briefer, but made one just like yours in 20 plus it might do it all and catch bodies together with the finest of em.That's what I have been using and I was miserable when I saw this yellow/red no longer gets contact dunks. I'm rocking a 2 way finisher red/blue.

I am having a great deal of fun with this build too so far really glad I made it haven't brought it to the playground yet but once I am badged up etc it'll be insane.My badge spread is 1/21/21/10 had to Cheap NBA 2K21 MT Coins create sure that I had a good quantity of def badges because of my own insufficient height.I made blake griffin construct from when he had been jumping on cars and whatnot.

Sunxuemei
Recruit Member

STEAM2 dsfdfsd

Return to UKCS : CS:GO Server Chat