Los Angeles Dodgers, Fanatics Face Masks Mlb, MLB

Forum for discussing Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Los Angeles Dodgers, Fanatics Face Masks Mlb, MLB

Postby BessLineberger on Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:40 am

The latest to laud La Russa's managerial ability was new White Sox coach Shelley Duncan. He's the new analytics coordinator on the South Side, a new role on the coaching staff. He's also a former big leaguer and the son of longtime La Russa pitching coach Dave Duncan, giving him a unique familiarity with how La Russa operates in the clubhouse and the dugout.

Of course, Mets fans have plenty to be optimistic about, as Steve Cohen and Sandy Alderson have already gone out an acquired superstar Francisco Lindor, along with adding Carlos Carrasco, James McCann, and Trevor May, among others.New York Mets

“At the end of the season, my wife and I sat down and made a list of teams,” Hendriks said. “On paper, the White Sox were the team that I wanted to go to.”

Either would obviously help the White Sox chances in their pursuit of a World Series title in 2021 — not only because they'd bulk up the lineup, but because their removal from opposing lineups would be a relief for the pitching staff.Los Angeles Dodgers

mlbfantasygm.com
Fanatics Face Masks Mlb

But as much as the Hendriks move emphasized the Trading Places plot playing out in Chicago baseball these days, can the Cubs get something for themselves out of it?

Second baseman Adam Frazier, like Stallings a Gold Glove finalist last season, will make $4.3 million. Frazier, who made a pro-rated $1,037,037 of $2.8 million in 2020, hit .230 with seven homers and 23 RBIs last season. Frazier, like Musgrove, could be on the move considering the glut of options in the middle infield and Frazier's versatility.Boston Red Sox

The team also agreed to one-year deals with shortstop Corey Seager ($13.75 million) and left-hander Julio Urias ($3.6 million), but it couldn't come to terms with ace Walker Buehler or catcher Austin Barnes.Milwaukee Brewers

BessLineberger

STEAM BessLineberger

Return to UKCS : CS:GO Server Chat