UKCS Community Server 1

CSS Map Discussion (Not for map development, see other forum)

UKCS Community Server 1

Postby Ramlösa on Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:34 pm

Hi everyone,

I have been thinking a lot and also noticed how people changed on the server lately.
Mostly it's because of the map rotation that we got at the moment (not the best).

I remembered when I started playing at server #1 about a year ago. It was always different maps and the admins that were online were always happy and gave us so many maps to choose from. What happend?

I gained a lot of friends on the server but most of them are playing other games now since the map selection is limited. I think it's the same 10-15 maps in rotations all the time. It gets booring after a while I agree. Is there any chance to make a change somehow? I really like it here on the UKCS and it's probably the only reason why I play at all.

Please take your time and at least try to update us. I hope you all guys and girls agree with me on this :/

Yours sincerely,
Tanji

Ramlösa
UKCS Sponsor

Player: ᴙʀamlösa
STEAM_0:0:7007603

Re: UKCS Community Server 1

Postby Synaphix on Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:54 pm

The maps are done on a rotation system as most know and I will just add here that there will be some discussions shortly regarding maps, getting them tested our end then a public test before adding them and adjusting things slightly. I'll update you when I have more information after putting the new plan into action on our end.

Cheers,
Rob
Interested in joining the CSGO Admin Team? Apply here.
Interested in joining the CSGO Map Team? Apply here.
Synaphix
Executive Admin

Player: Rob
STEAM_0:1:36281577

Return to Maps : CSS