Moderator Applications

Talk about anything and everything that doesn't fit one of the categories above.

Moderator Applications

Postby Unspecified on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:06 pm

We are currently looking for some new moderators to join the team. If you are active on the forum and would like to help us maintain the great community here then please complete the application form below and post it as a reply.

Application Form:

About you
1/ Real (First) Name:
2/ Age:
3/ What times of the day are you most frequently on the forums:
4/ What sections/areas of the forum do you post in most frequently:

Gaming on UKCS
If you also play on the UKCS Game Servers then please answer the following
5/ Game Name:
6/ Steam ID:
7/ Which of the UKCS Games / Servers do you play on the most:

Becoming a Moderator
8/ Your reasons for wishing to become a moderator:
9/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant:
10/ Any other comments you would like to make:

This thread is for applications only. No discussion please - if you have any questions then please contact Xerxes and/or Unspecified

Thanks,

The Moderators
ImageUKCS Head Moderator. Retired Senior TF2 Admin.
Feel free to send me a Image or message me through Image with any questions or problems.
Don't forget that UKCS has an image uploader that's fast and free for all members!

17:43 - Salva: i did find out im not pregnant

One of the UKCS iSeries Clanbox Co-Organisers:
Unspecified
Executive Admin
Head Moderator
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: unspecified
STEAM_0:0:2326270

Re: Moderator Applications

Postby Lurker on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:04 am

1/ Real (First) Name: Kristijan(Pronounced as Kristiyan)
2/ Age:17
3/ What times of the day are you most frequently on the forums: Depends, what shift im at school - any case randomly from early mornings to late nights about 3 hours per forum checkup (checking my communities which i have registered)
4/ What sections/areas of the forum do you post in most frequently: TF2, Offtopic

Gaming on UKCS
5/ Game Name: Prosecutor Lurker@nihilo-satani
6/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46716322
7/ Which of the UKCS Games / Servers do you play on the most: TF2 (Vanila and the pubs)

Becoming a Moderator
8/ Your reasons for wishing to become a moderator: I have somewhere long experience being a forum moderator, originally from the community of ambrosia i was like 2 months, then going to the other communities which needed forum moderation so they can start properly.
I can give some of my time to UKCS, even though i see a lot of moderators is worth to try my luck. In general, i usually am the most active forum moderator talking from past experience, so i have no other cons to work with.
9/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: As i said, the experience is the most deciding factor of the whole vile business of the basis of this application. There also some other little things, like proper understanding of english and the tendency of being justified as much as you can.
10/ Any other comments you would like to make: I do hope, this doesn't represent any attempt of powerhunger to a high ranked group, i was nearly entitling about the odds of the application even which they are against me. Same as i thank everybody for reading the application, diverting their precious lifetime.
I hope im not bumping old topics, or the forum application period is over.
Lurker

Player: Prosecutor Lurker#nihilo-satani
STEAM_0:0:46716322

Postby Kaelan002 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:42 pm

About you
1/ Real (First) Name: Kaelan
2/ Age: 17
3/ What times of the day are you most frequently on the forums: All day, browse in the background.
4/ What sections/areas of the forum do you post in most frequently: No specifics, read any post that comes up on "view new posts".

Gaming on UKCS
5/ Game Name: SudoCow / Kaelan002
6/ Steam ID:
7/ Which of the UKCS Games / Servers do you play on the most: TF2, occasional DOD player.

Becoming a Moderator
8/ Your reasons for wishing to become a moderator: I find ukcs a great community, both in terms of the way it is managed and the people who comprise it. This forum is one of the few open and friendly forums i've used and really helped me when I was at a low point. Ultimately, I would like to give something back and help in keeping it so.
9/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: Experience wise, I've set up and run a good few boards, both in phpBB3 and IP.Board. I would like to think I'm generally well known amongst the community, both server-side and on the forums, helped by the fact that I spend far too much time in mumble.
10/ Any other comments you would like to make: I'm fluent in both English and Catalan, can get by on Spanish and as a result of the two can generally interpret French.

Kaelan
Last edited by Kaelan002 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
There are 10 types of people in the world: those that know binary, those that don't, and those that didn't expect this joke to be in base 3.

[video =373,150]http://a.pomf.se/ixefrf.webm[/video] Now shhhh Kaelan... OOOOOOH
pomf.se is ded. :'(
Kaelan002
UKCS Sponsor
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Kae
STEAM_0:1:29878923

Postby Ger-h on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:42 pm

1/ Real (First) Name: Gerard
2/ Age: 20
3/ What times of the day are you most frequently on the forums: Every time I have my browser open am usually around here.
4/ What sections/areas of the forum do you post in most frequently: Tf2 section,off topic and the shoutbox

Gaming on UKCS
5/ Game Name: Ger
6/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35307921
7/ Which of the UKCS Games / Servers do you play on the most: Team fortress 2 server 2

Becoming a Moderator
8/ Your reasons for wishing to become a moderator: To give back to one of the forums where i spend most of my time.with the nicest people I have met.
9/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: I have been an active member of the community for awhile and would like to help out with moderating the forums. I'm friendly, people can get on with me. Also I enjoy helping out the ukcs where ever I can.it been on the server's or on here.
10/ Any other comments you would like to make: None at this time :)
Ger-h
Executive Admin
Maptesting Head
UKCS iSeries Attendee
Official Executive Teaboy™

Player: Ger
STEAM_0:1:35307921

Postby ListerofSMEG-2 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:27 pm

About you
1/ Real (First) Name: Martin
2/ Age: 44 years young
3/ What times of the day are you most frequently on the forums: I usually have the forums open all day at work for a sneaky browse when the boss isn't looking :) Also lurk in the evenings
4/ What sections/areas of the forum do you post in most frequently: TF2, New Members, PC World, Gamer's Retreat

Gaming on UKCS
5/ Game Name: ListerofSMEG
6/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5418592
7/ Which of the UKCS Games / Servers do you play on the most: All the TF2 Servers

Becoming a Moderator
8/ Your reasons for wishing to become a moderator: I have found UKCS to be a welcoming community. People have been really friendly (even Trell!) and I would like to offer my service to UKCS
9/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: Having used the forums for a while now, I would like to offer my assistance by helping to moderate the forums I spend so much time lurking on :D
10/ Any other comments you would like to make: Look forward to meeting lots of you at LAN :cheers:
i37 i40 i43 i45(Spec) i46 i49 i52(spec) i55
ListerofSMEG-2
Home Member
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: ListerofSMEG
STEAM_0:1:5418592

Postby moe_guays on Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:26 pm

About you
1/ Real (First) Name:
Maurice
2/ Age: 22
3/ What times of the day are you most frequently on the forums: 19:00-22:00 weekdays & on and off all weekend
4/ What sections/areas of the forum do you post in most frequently: CS:S, Admin CS:S

Gaming on UKCS
5/ Game Name:
Moe |UKCS|
6/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28237563
7/ Which of the UKCS Games / Servers do you play on the most: CS:S mostly and a bit of TF2

Becoming a Moderator
8/ Your reasons for wishing to become a moderator:
I have been part of the UKCS community for a few years now and have been an admin for over a year. I feel I can offer more time to the forum side of the community.
9/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: Like I’ve said above I’ve been part of the servers for a while and became an admin to give back to the community; in doing that I became more active on the forums and would like to help out and give back to the community.
10/ Any other comments you would like to make: I recently got 2 monitors one with CS:S the other with the forums and when I’m playing I spend most of my time in spec [dead] :roll: giving me plenty of time to spend on the forums.
Image Image Image Image
-- UKCS Profile -------- Add me on Steam --------- Follow on Twitter -- Add on Facebook-
:coffee: UKCS CS:S Admin :coffee: UKCS TF2 Admin :coffee:
I'm also in charge of the maps you see on CS:S, If you find a map you feel will suit our UKCS servers then please post a link to the map Here. Alternatively apply to be on the map test team Here.
Happy Gaming :!:
moe_guays
Experienced Member

Player: ☠ ᴹᴼᴲ
STEAM_0:1:28237563

Postby hagz on Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:08 pm

About you
1/ Real (First) Name: Richard
2/ Age: 42
3/ What times of the day are you most frequently on the forums: 18:00-21:00 weekdays & on and off all weekend and ad odd times throughout every day.
4/ What sections/areas of the forum do you post in most frequently: CS:S, Admin CS:S, and all general areas.

Gaming on UKCS
5/ Game Name: Hagz |UKCS|
6/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5480023
7/ Which of the UKCS Games / Servers do you play on the most: Admin on all CSS servers. PLaying mainly on #3

Becoming a Moderator
8/ Your reasons for wishing to become a moderator: I have a wealth of expereince in running my own communities, i have been doing so for about 9-10 years now. I would like th eopportunity to help out on the forums as every community needs a focal point other than the actual game servers.
9/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant:I have a fair and just attitude and am keen to work as part of a team. And as i mentioned i have a lot of experience from my own forums and from others such as Enemydown and X-Ray Anticheat.
10/ Any other comments you would like to make: I have pretty good access to the internet through out the day and will often be found on the forums first thing in the morning before i go to work. i have never had any issues in the past with how i moderate or admin a forum so feel i can fit in with what is expected of the moderator duties.
hagz
Senior Admin

Player: Hagz/koalaty.ovh
STEAM_0:1:5480023

Postby SkeletalBOB on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:50 am

About you
1/ Real (First) Name: Jack
2/ Age: 28
3/ What times of the day are you most frequently on the forums: At the moment 9-5 but about to start a new job so this might change some.
4/ What sections/areas of the forum do you post in most frequently: TF2?

Gaming on UKCS
5/ Game Name: SkeletalBob
6/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41790546
7/ Which of the UKCS Games / Servers do you play on the most: TF2, All servers, mainly 2 and 8.

Becoming a Moderator
8/ Your reasons for wishing to become a moderator: I always seem to catch the advertising/phishing spam links before a mod is about as I regularly check new posts.
9/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: I know removing above said links would help the Mod team. I think I can help with keeping the forums clear of phishing links.
10/ Any other comments you would like to make: I am currently an active TF2 Admin.
ImageImage
SkeletalBOB
Senior Admin

Player: SkeletalBOB on craptop
STEAM_0:0:41790546

Postby GallionHawk on Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:00 pm

About you
1/ Real (First) Name: Romans
2/ Age: 13
3/ What times of the day are you most frequently on the forums: About 2 times a day
4/ What sections/areas of the forum do you post in most frequently: Help/ Glitches and bugs

Gaming on UKCS
5/ Game Name [Vaze]GallionHawk
6/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57590718
7/ Which of the UKCS Games / Servers do you play on the most: TF2/ Dustbowl & Payload

Becoming a Moderator
8/ Your reasons for wishing to become a moderator: I love the community but sometimes there are rule-breakers so i would like to prevent that from happening.
9/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant: Besides my age I am strong enough to hold up groups and YouTube chanells
10/ Any other comments you would like to make: I'm not advertising but check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgShmB ... Jk8mJiz6SQ (Don't mind the stupid videos :D )

GallionHawk

Player: ►◢◤ GallioN _ HawK ◢◤
STEAM_0:0:57590718

Return to Off Topic