School/collage pranks

Talk about anything and everything that doesn't fit one of the categories above.

School/collage pranks

Postby Ger-h on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:28 am

Have you ever done a prank in school/collage:

The only prank i did(which i am not proud of) was in first year of secondary school when i set off two stink bombs in the school. blamed one on the caretaker(still not proud of this but i was young and very very stupid).

so do you have any pranks that you did in your collage/school life's???
Ger-h
Executive Admin
Maptesting Head
UKCS iSeries Attendee
Official Executive Teaboy™

Player: Ger
STEAM_0:1:35307921

Re: School/collage pranks

Postby Garner on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:59 am

We had a trainee chemsitry teacher in year 11 and she was doing experiments on densities of certain chemicals and compounds, and the age old Helium came up. So she sent me to the lab to ask the techs for Helium, to which i also requested Sulfur hexafluoride.

To which i gave her a balloon full of it. She instantly became Barry White and got pretty scared. But she realised what was going on once everyone stopped laughing.

Sulfur hexafluoride has the opposite effect of Helium btw, makes your voice deeper.

Safe to say, i also had a weeks detention for wrongly requesting chemicals from the tech lab.
Currently mapping: pl_range
Version: pre_alpha / design stage

Garner
UKCS Sponsor
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Garneя:_
STEAM_0:0:13764377

Postby fooligan on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:40 pm

leading a cow up stairs!
for some reason a cow can mount stairs but not descend, so the fire brigade was brought in to free the cow :D

lifting up a car from the school parking lot and moving it into the forest surrounding our school

my fav one is from when my dad was in school though: he and his friends had a really annoying priest teaching religion, so one day they smuggled a human sized mary statue into his bed. I can only imagine the look on his face :D
<3 meyenaise

Voting successful (got "7") (needed "6"). The result: which is correct - priests love dan
fooligan
Senior Admin

Player: Fooligan
STEAM_0:0:10272607

Postby Mez on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:58 pm

I didn't complete what I am about to write but we had planned it to the last detail. For anyone looking to do a prank then it is a classic.

I went to a posh private school and they were holding a summer open day. We had planned to get hold of A LOT of weed/grass killer and then spell a certain word all over the place. It would have been awesome but I think we pulled out at the last minute.

Really wish I had done it now :mrgreen:

Mez
Old Timer

Player: Mez^
STEAM_0:1:3620511

Postby Podge on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:16 pm

Have 2-3 friends bring in screw drivers and start disassembling everything you can (tables, wall panels, chairs, door handles), but stop on each thing before it falls off.

Did this in my final year, almost got caught. Was called to the principals office and had to deny everything, even while I had about a dozen screws in my pockets at the time.
Retired UKCS TF2 Senior Admin
Podge
UKCS Admin

Player: OldManRodgers
STEAM_0:1:2582345

Postby UK_sniper on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:06 pm

some kids in sixth form put fish in the water dispenser bottle (they were fine, if a little perplexed) and put all the furniture and desks on the roof of the sixth form block.

my brothers someone put a kidney behind a radiator over the xmas break. was serious epicness. except the smell.
Long Time UKCS Supporter, Retired Mod & Snr Admin
UK_sniper
UKCS Life Sponsor
Admin (Retired)

Player: UK_Sniper
STEAM_0:0:6007153

Postby syco cocker on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:30 pm

I come from the days of canes & mental teachers, in chemistry I made a huge amount of picric acid which lead to the school having to be evacuated, the bomb disposal & a really sore backside for me.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandad
not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.
syco cocker
Senior Admin

Player: syco cocker
STEAM_0:0:11836468

Postby re# Skilgannon on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:57 pm

We moved a mini once so it was in line with the school gates with about 3 inches between the bumpers and the gate posts..... Shame it was the deputy heads ;)

I would post more but I have a reputation to maintain lol
for she is the Cat that walks by herself, and all places are alike to her

no matter how many times I put together the great jigsaw of life there is always the same integral piece missing that prevents the picture from being complete Annabel Rose Hardwick
re# Skilgannon
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Sunshine Snookums
STEAM_0:0:7668

Postby re# Skilgannon on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Oh one more though, we sprayed deep heat inside one of the rugby teams undies while he was in the shower as well oooooops
for she is the Cat that walks by herself, and all places are alike to her

no matter how many times I put together the great jigsaw of life there is always the same integral piece missing that prevents the picture from being complete Annabel Rose Hardwick
re# Skilgannon
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Sunshine Snookums
STEAM_0:0:7668

Postby Cotillion on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:33 pm

we did a lot of nonsense...

When the schoolyard froze over we did speedway on it with our mopeds

an other one was with a teacher that wasn't that liked by us. He had a new toy... he could se electric wires through the wall with it. When he demonstrated it we pulled the power, but it back, pulled it again...... And he was just like... wtf? whahahaha

we pulled a lot of pranks and sometimes went a little far with... Once we had a car of a teacher on blocks and got his wheels off.

And when we got a substitute we always pretended to be real dumb and then asked the most difficult questions to answer, so there went our lesson ;).

the biggest prank was having the firebrigade doing an unplanned firedrill after we did our exams... it was complete with smoke bombs and and the firebrigade rushing in with sirens and flasing lights and stuff... off course we were not there atm. But it even made the news and the head of school was very mad... they never found out who was behind it though :).
your personal ignis fatuus
Cotillion
UKCS Admin
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Cotillion \m/
STEAM_0:1:32290831

Postby ApacheFlame on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Sunshine wrote:Oh one more though, we sprayed deep heat inside one of the rugby teams undies while he was in the shower as well oooooops

I had a kid on a summer camp do something stupid like this. I was recounting an unfortunate tale of a bad back and deep heat stick just before bed. I stupidly scratched my back and then my nuts. Unpleasant. This kid wanting to be the joker of the bunch (We had barely left home and were stuck in a 4 hour traffic jam on a big coach) said: "That wouldn't hurt, you were just being a pussy." Preceded then to spray his own balls with deep heat spray and tried to hold it together. He was in tears within seconds.

Apart from being laughed at by the entire coach, he made the fatal mistake of trying to make his flight sergeant look silly. Bad mistake #2 :P
The Programmers Mantra: Declare Variables, not War.

ApacheFlame
Exec. Admin (Retired)
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Apache
STEAM_0:1:27288431

Postby Flawless on Tue May 01, 2012 5:17 am

Not really, I do remember a tampon being coloured red with felt tip, dipped in water, then thrown at people though. Proud days.
F is for Flawesome
Flawless
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: FLawless
STEAM_0:1:6217222

Return to Off Topic