a thinker! (HALP) presentation subject :o

This forum is for posting meaningful and serious ideas and questions. Can be about interests, observations or serious matters of the world. If it doesn't fit that category, don't post here! Serious posts only.

a thinker! (HALP) presentation subject :o

Postby SpAZzY on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:53 pm

Lol, ok so Ive got to do a presentation on ANY subject for Dutch class, and I cant find a proper one. Before it was supose to be a dutch social subject but since its due tuesday my teacher said any subject would do :)

finding a subject for me is hard since I need it to be about something I have a lot of knowledge about so I can rambel on about it with a certain stand to it for several minutes...about 10 I guess...

for example subject like ''internet is addictive: yes, because <inserts arguments>''

Ok so ive got thinker block :( Halp...i thought about the things ive got some knowledge off..anime..cs..films..internet...but i just cant think of a story behind it...cos it has to be some kind of opinion you stand for or not...like ''sexual moral is dicreasing in holland..yes..cos'' I couldnt figure out anything to go with that for any of the things ive got knowelgde off..and i need to have knowlegde cos i cant learn about a subject from scratch and ramble on about it...or learn a text out of my head of a few days..

anyways, some good subjects i might be able to win favour with my listeners? ive got some knowledge of certains things, most ive written above...

*note, this is merely for inspiration against my massiv wall off I-cant-thing-off-anything-problem...after 8 years of dutch and 8 years of failing dutch you sorta lose interest'*

Im Voraus vielen Dank

Jori
SpAZzY
Home Member

Player: SpAzZy
STEAM_0:0:3229351

Re: a thinker! (HALP) presentation subject :o

Postby hyc. on Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:27 pm

if i'm not talking about the same thing than you then just tell me. but when you say a subject, could you just choose 'technology' per say, or does it have to be something specific?

about the internet thing - you could explain about how it's changed peoples lives as it revolves around everything, then incorporate gaming/cs into it.

i'm probably saying stuff that doesn't help you at all, but ohwell.

hyc.
Recruit Member

Player: maf
STEAM_0:1:8538227

Postby SpAZzY on Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:35 am

ah yea that helps :) and im thinking of goign somewhere in the line of ''anti social behaviour by internet'' and opose it, since ive found studies that internet is bad AND that its good..and ill be supporting the good side...and maybe somehow work cs into it yea... gotta have some gripping startig story about something tho..hm ugh school *rolls eyes*
SpAZzY
Home Member

Postby Wombat on Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:36 pm

Go for that. start with some examples of koreans gaming themselves to death, and then show both sides of the story.

you could ofcourse also go for: 'het paddoverbod' of 'het electronisch kinddossier' of 'het rookverbod'.....

or in general, 'die idiote moraalridders in Den Haag op dit moment'.

succes!
If you smile at life, life will smile back!
Wombat
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: [RS]Wombat
STEAM_0:0:516408

Postby SpAZzY on Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:41 pm

lol yea, but those subjects are to gash. plus someone already has the smoke baning subject, and i need something i have somewhat knowledge off so i can ramble on about it instead of learning it out of my head and then dictating it, which I cant tbh ...

hm korean gaming themselves to death..also..i thought..something in the line of..ppl cant do without it...some girl tried for a week to live without mobile and internet...futile tho, she did it, but whats wrong with having a handy way of reachign someone and getting information and pretty much everything you want from internet..
I guess in some way it detaches ppl from real life contact if they overuse internet or something like that, I could say I suffer from that, for im somewhat anti social for I hardly have contact with humans at all, but I wouldnt say thats because of internet, when I didnt have internet I merely was alone and anti social cause I preferd it...so I guess for ppl like me..that prefer solitude and escape..internet is just a blame tool to explain this behaviour eventhough its merely a substitude for sitting alone somewhere doing something in utter solitude when you havent got internet..

hm I dont know what im getting at :-\
SpAZzY
Home Member

Postby Mr Tortoise on Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:16 pm

tbh 10 mins is like 2-3 sides of a4.

Go with internet is addictive

what is addiction ... physical and mental
what else is mentally addictive ... what does it have in common?

so it looks like internets is addictive right?

but then you ahve wow ....

Mr Tortoise
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Mr Tortoise
STEAM_0:1:5538686

Postby Gilbert on Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:53 am

Gilbert

jalennikolas37

Return to Thinkers Topics