2 people arested for racist literature

This forum is for posting meaningful and serious ideas and questions. Can be about interests, observations or serious matters of the world. If it doesn't fit that category, don't post here! Serious posts only.

Re: 2 people arested for racist literature

Postby Mickey Stirup on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:55 pm

I think you miss understand me,

we are not the same, everyone is different.
not as in, whites are different from other races, but as in everyone is different from each other. skin colour shouldnt even come into it. People from different countries are different from each other, they have different cultures.

I was just saying, by joking about one culture and not another, in my eyes, is treating people differently because of race or what ever, and this is wrong. for example chris rock jokes about black people alot, if a white guy tried that everyone would think he was a racist biggot, yet its ok for Chris Rock to joke about white people.

I realise I have said treat everyone the same, and treat everyone differently. I agree with templar, we should give everyone the same amount of respect, but not ignore the differences in cultures.
Mickey Stirup
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: Looee
STEAM_0:0:12047989

Postby Templar+ on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:03 am

i do understand what you mean with it should either be allowed or it shouldnt there seems to be exceptions being made in our society when there shouldnt be.
Templar+
Old Timer

Player: Templar+
STEAM_0:0:10400303

Postby Mickey Stirup on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:48 am

yeah thats what I meant.
Mickey Stirup
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: Looee
STEAM_0:0:12047989

Postby Wizav on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:29 pm

we should give everyone the same amount of respect, but not ignore the differences in cultures.

Thats not that easy as the differences in culture are what cause the lack of respect alot of the time. Religion is a better example. How are gay people suppose to respect people that think they should be burning in hell?

Thats a bit of an extreme example but cultures are generally built around the religion of the area. Like Islam, The middle eastern culture is like it is because of muslim religion more than anything else.

And muslim religions has alot of different rules or beleifs compared to other groups of people and neither group like or agree with the other groups way of life.

Like women being treated as slaves and male chouvinist pig's having upto 8 wives. How is a western or christian women suppose to respect such a man without ignoring his culture and beleifs. He thinks he's alot better than her and shes below him why should she respect that?

Seriously 6 billion people with hundreds of different morales , beleifs are never going to all get along. Some people will always hate other people.

Im sure everyone on this forum hates a certain type of people. I personally cannot stand americans. Is my reason for that a really really good one? Probaly not but who ever has a really good reason for disliking someone?

The only people on this planet i can think of that have a valid enough reason are black people , muslims and jews.

Wizav
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Wizav
STEAM_1:3:666666

Postby Mr Tortoise on Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:59 am

I can safley say thre is not a type of people that I hate.

I don't do hate because if i was I would be being a dick.

Mr Tortoise
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Mr Tortoise
STEAM_0:1:5538686

Postby White Dove on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:00 pm

I don't do hate because if i was I would be being a dick
What is this in English?
White Dove
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Gumball
STEAM_0:0:9972896

Postby BenJy! on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Biologically as a race of humans we are the same, it's our minds that separate us. Religion, Politics and History will keep segregation/racism alive for many years to come, enjoy.
BenJy!
UKCS Sponsor

Player: GGGhost!
STEAM_0:1:10348274

Postby Wizav on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:55 pm

What a load of shite. i'll bet you £1000 there's at least 1 type of person you hate.

Wizav
UKCS Sponsor

Postby Wizav on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:06 pm

Just searched your posts and the word Hate tortoise this is what i found

"I had to read it and now i hate niggers, but not black people. Not sure what the difference is, but i sure hate niggers who dont have a masters in maths"

"I really hate people who think like that"

"I hate people who hate others"

"I really hate all these pro death penatly pussies that have no balls"

I can safely say that statement is a load of shite.

Wizav
UKCS Sponsor

Postby Templar+ on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:51 pm

Hatred is such a strong emotion, its impossible to overcome it unless you look deep within yourself spiritually.
Templar+
Old Timer

Player: Templar+
STEAM_0:0:10400303

Postby Mr Tortoise on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:55 pm

you dont seem to understand 'figure of speech;'

Its vbery hard to describe how i feel about death penalty inbred loving dumbasses

I don't hate them, I don't care enough about them to do that. If I hated them id loose sleep and think about them probably as much as I do about my wife for instance.

There is only 1 person that I hate, and ironically i dont think ive met her

If I actually hated anyone, I can gurantee yuou i would end up in jail or up for war crimes.
there is no way i could not feel like that and not act on it. I wold hate myself then.

EG fundementalists ... I'd say i hate them on here ... but really pity is more the word that suits.
I can't believe that anyone can be so mentally lazy as to go with fundementalism.

If you can;t se that 'I hate haters is a joke' well ... sadface.

As for quoting the first one. You really are trying to win the stupid competition arnt you. The words out of context spring to mind

Mr Tortoise
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Mr Tortoise
STEAM_0:1:5538686

Previous

Return to Thinkers Topics