Freaky things!!! o_o

This forum is for posting meaningful and serious ideas and questions. Can be about interests, observations or serious matters of the world. If it doesn't fit that category, don't post here! Serious posts only.

Re: Freaky things!!! o_o

Postby SupaSharpShoota on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:09 pm

What looked like a meteorite landed a hundred yards from me in Queens Park, Bournemouth about 5 years. As it came down it was fizzling and looked to have burnt up just as it hit the ground. I looked and looked but couldnt find it.
SupaSharpShoota
Admin (Retired)

Player: SSS
STEAM_0:0:2275281

Postby Deathtaker27 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:42 pm

I get a lot of these sureal experiances, de ja vu, thinking things to find out that they are true only days later, telling people things which seem to come true, its weird, and I just splurt out words of random text that i dont understand but sends shivers down my spine, so Im not sure what it is but i get it a lot tbh if you want some examples just ask
Thanks Podge, speccy and Tao
Deathtaker27
Old Timer

Player: DT - RS
STEAM_0:1:22687060

Postby Stretch on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:48 pm

One year, At a friends Halloween party....This guy got wasted, Fell asleep on the curb....woke up about 2hrs or so later and went back inside the house..... I think he could have been a relation....But anyway, I didn't notice him going and when I looked back, I just saw some fluid where he lay and it was pretty freaky, One minute he was there the next just beer or water or whatever he was drinking, But he was no where to be seen O.O

Does that count? or come close to it?
Stretch
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Stretch
STEAM_0:1:19928525

Postby Arbor plena simia on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:03 pm

I sleep walk and sleep talk quite a bit and often imagine my room to be something else, but still knowing it's my room if that makes sense, all in a sleepy state.

For instance, a few weeks back, I sleep walked and thought the floor of my room was an infinite pit with pipes across it (think HL or Portal etc) and a woman was standing by the door. Apparently the door was locked and she tried opening it to no avail (despite it being locked from the inside...) so I said, I'm on the first floor we could climb out of the window. I then proceed to open the window, getting as far as unlocking it and just getting it very slightly open (they're very old, heavy, hard windows to open thankfully). I look around, realise my floor is fine and that the woman isn't there, so I think oh it's ok make no fuss and just go back to bed as if nothing happened.
Skip to the morning, and my curtains open and the window unlocked and just open, with my room being on the first floor (i.e. one up from ground floor) and limestone slabs being below my window. This is university by the way, not home.
I think thats potentialy the worse I've ever done in my sleep. I once injured my ankle though, and have to have a chain put across my staircase at home (yes i have my own staircase...) to stop me falling down it in my sleep- my staircase is cast iron and the room under mine has slate tiles so doesnt make for a soft landing.

Sorry for the length.

In order to make a pie, you must first make the universe.
Arbor plena simia
Experienced Member

Player: Arbor plena simia
STEAM_0:1:14696266

Postby Mr Tortoise on Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:34 am

lay off the drugz?

Mr Tortoise
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Mr Tortoise
STEAM_0:1:5538686

Postby CATCHERAL on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:15 pm

Mr Tortoise wrote:lay off the drugz?

QFT
CATCHERAL
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Catcheral
STEAM_0:1:4317924

Postby Gh0st.IRE on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:36 pm

I would now invest in a more secure lock for your window mate to be honest.
Ex-TF2 Admin. Forum Moderator. Add me on Steam or PM me here!
Heresy MMO Guild Member.
Gh0st.IRE

Player: Rear Naked Bugs
STEAM_0:0:12137987

Postby Arbor plena simia on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:54 pm

Wow, I forgot about this.
Firstly, I don't take drugs (other than paracetamol etc) not even alcohol, so that's no issue.
Concerning the lock, I only tried to open the window once, but have sleep walked since and it's very rare that I can actually do or be aware of anything in such a state. Also I can't really get a better lock since I'm in University accomodation and the old style windows don't appear to lend themselves to replacement locks (my college is an old building).

In order to make a pie, you must first make the universe.
Arbor plena simia
Experienced Member

Player: Arbor plena simia
STEAM_0:1:14696266

Postby Gh0st.IRE on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:07 pm

Im sure if you talked it over with your Uni they would come to a suitable agreement. Would hate to see you become footpath pizza :(
Ex-TF2 Admin. Forum Moderator. Add me on Steam or PM me here!
Heresy MMO Guild Member.
Gh0st.IRE

Player: Rear Naked Bugs
STEAM_0:0:12137987

Postby Mr Tortoise on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:35 pm

maybe start taking drugs then ;p

Mr Tortoise
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Mr Tortoise
STEAM_0:1:5538686

Postby Seany on Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Podge wrote:I almost ALWAYS look at the time when it's 13:37. :?

I've been doing this for like a year now. and everytime i'm like LEETTIME! something good will happen :lol:

usually does :P
ImageImage
"Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder"
Seany
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Seany.exe
STEAM_0:0:4765474

Postby Conan on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Similar to a few people in this thread, I get de ja vu - but rather I have dreams about certain situations, then they happen during my day, perhaps a week later and I just get the oddest sensation.

LEE ATWATER wrote:sometimes you eat the coconut and at other times it falls on your head and makes you cry
Conan
Experienced Member

Player: Fool
STEAM_0:0:13736282

Postby Mez on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:24 pm

I get weird de ja vu as well. The strangest thing is that I can sense when it is currently happening and can start predicting what will happen next until the sensation passes.

Bit odd.

Mez
Old Timer

Player: Mez^
STEAM_0:1:3620511

Previous

Return to Thinkers Topics