Muhammad movie in pipeline

This forum is for posting meaningful and serious ideas and questions. Can be about interests, observations or serious matters of the world. If it doesn't fit that category, don't post here! Serious posts only.

Re: Muhammad movie in pipeline

Postby Mohsin on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:05 am

because the little I do know and understand is still valid. And onto you, not us. Because of your accusatory blanket statements about what the Qu'ran says with those quotes you gave earlier. I gave you the website, now go and get the references please ... that is if it's not too much trouble. Otherwise how can I possibly believe or respect what you say ?

I need evidence, I need proof. I need the Source ! So that I can check if you made it up (which I think you have, or at the least misquoted completely to show it as something it's not) So I'll ask once again ... where did you get those quotes from lol ? .. :roll: Give me the Verse, Chapter and Page number thanks

Mohsin

Player: zzz
STEAM_0:0:8082407

Postby quaduski on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:12 am

I don`t want you to respect me, you do not interest me; I find you comical at best - but the bile you talk does, you offen me - which is why I want UKCS to have a religion section to save me from reading it.
quaduski
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: meme
STEAM_0:1:5190098

Postby G3!ST on Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:37 am

Mohsin wrote:Hi Guys. I used to suffer from this a lot, but have overcome it thank God

shouldn't that be thank Allah? just wondering
G3!ST
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Incredibru
STEAM_0:0:6011571

Postby cerb on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:18 pm

geist, now youre just nitpicking... its a figure of speech. also, Allah, God and Eloim are the same beings according to islam, as far as im aware (islam accepts certain "truths" of christianity and judaism)
cerb
UKCS Sponsor

Player: cerb
STEAM_0:1:1080650

Postby G3!ST on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:33 pm

was just wondering, i don't profess to be a theology scholar
G3!ST
UKCS Sponsor

Postby Unspecified on Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Lets try and keep this on topic please, it was supposed to be a mature discussion about the film, not an opportunity to have a go at each other and other peoples faiths/beliefs. If that's all you want to do then take it elsewhere please.
ImageUKCS Head Moderator. Retired Senior TF2 Admin.
Feel free to send me a Image or message me through Image with any questions or problems.
Don't forget that UKCS has an image uploader that's fast and free for all members!

17:43 - Salva: i did find out im not pregnant

One of the UKCS iSeries Clanbox Co-Organisers:
Unspecified
Executive Admin
Head Moderator
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: unspecified
STEAM_0:0:2326270

Postby G3!ST on Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:24 pm

/off topic

Surely if this topic was for film discussion and critique it would be in films section of the forum, apart from the fact it is 'in the pipeline' so nobody can say anything about a film they haven't watched, only discuss the rumoured content.

It is in 'Thinker's Topics' and is on topic, (minus some inane posts)

The content of the film was always going to create a discussion with varying opinions.

Delete the thinkers topics forum from the gaming site to avoid these situations. It will always break down to people arguing and becoming more personal than needed especially when religion is involved.
G3!ST
UKCS Sponsor

Postby Unspecified on Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:31 pm

You'd call quoting peoples posts from other threads that have nothing to do with the film and then spending a post defending everything keeping the thread on topic then?

Besides that, we were down to the level of who said what and what peoples opinions are of other members, so im locking this thread now.

We aren't going to remove the thinkers forum, as some interesting discussions do take place here, but we will continue to close threads that get too far off topic or start getting personal.
ImageUKCS Head Moderator. Retired Senior TF2 Admin.
Feel free to send me a Image or message me through Image with any questions or problems.
Don't forget that UKCS has an image uploader that's fast and free for all members!

17:43 - Salva: i did find out im not pregnant

One of the UKCS iSeries Clanbox Co-Organisers:
Unspecified
Executive Admin
Head Moderator
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: unspecified
STEAM_0:0:2326270

Previous

Return to Thinkers Topics