BNP Extremist.

This forum is for posting meaningful and serious ideas and questions. Can be about interests, observations or serious matters of the world. If it doesn't fit that category, don't post here! Serious posts only.

BNP Extremist.

Postby Templar+ on Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:55 pm

A member of the BNP who spent a decade building up a cache of weapons in a bedroom hideaway has been jailed for 11 years.

The former soldier revealed he had "a fascination with things that go bang"
Bus driver Terence Gavan manufactured highly dangerous firearms and explosives at the home where he lived with his mother in Batley, West Yorkshire.
Police discovered 54 improvised explosive devices including nail bombs and a booby-trapped cigarette packet at the address.
They also found 12 guns.
The former soldier told detectives that he had "a fascination with things that go bang", the Old Bailey heard.

The weapons found at Gavan's house
But Gavan also had a "strong hostility" towards immigrants and planned to target an address he had seen on a television programme that he believed was linked to the July 7 bomb attacks in London.
He told police he was a BNP member and letters to him from the party, as well as a copy of its magazine Hope and Glory, were found at his home.
The court heard that hand-written notebooks were found, in one of which was written the slogan: "The patriot must always be ready to defend his country against enemies and their governments."
Gavan pleaded guilty to 22 counts including collecting information useful for terrorism and possessing explosives and firearms.

Source - http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-New ... In_Bedroom

why am i not surprised :roll: this is pretty worrying and could turn out to be a very serious 'threat within' for our country.
Templar+
Old Timer

Player: Templar+
STEAM_0:0:10400303

Re: BNP Extremist.

Postby thomo081092 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Wow, thats just like really woryin to think that people in the BNP would do this. To think if he actually got to use some of his "equipment" their could have been many casualties
thomo081092
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Marc
STEAM_0:0:10982261

Postby quaduski on Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:52 pm

There are plenty of murders, drug dealers, bank robbers and pedos and come to that racists or extremists, that vote for or are members of other partys.
quaduski
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: meme
STEAM_0:1:5190098

Postby Flare on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Ahh , you have a nutter who is a member of the BNP , so natuarally its a BNP plot ... couldnt just be a nutter who happens to read all the bad publicity regarding the BNP and think, yeah these guys want to blow up things too.

Its like a guy saying ' I am a Muslin ', and half the bus bails out the door and the other half frantically dive for his parcels.
Same when a guy who does a pretty horrific act, and who happens to have played GTA IV ... its a video game created nightmare and the poor man has been subjected to brainwashing by the game devs.

... I dont agree with the BNP, but I do believe the UK is way too soft when it comes to dealing with non british people, and usually at cost to the law abiding citizens.
Sometimes keeping an eye on your stats is not a good thing :P

Some things are painfully obvious, others must be made obvious... painfully
Flare
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: Flare
STEAM_0:0:690038

Postby MotsMan on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:26 pm

Most Non-British people are law abiding citezins also, it's just a few extremists who have to make life a misery for foreigners in Britain
Ex-CS:S Senior Admin & Ex-CS:S Map Testing & Events Manager
Thanks to Frying Dutchman for the avatar :)
MotsMan
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: Madsie
STEAM_0:0:12412399

Postby BenJy! on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:02 pm

MotsMan wrote:Most Non-British people are law abiding citezins also, it's just a few extremists who have to make life a misery for foreigners in Britain

This.
BenJy!
UKCS Sponsor

Player: GGGhost!
STEAM_0:1:10348274

Postby Bobbobthebob on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:29 pm

Flare wrote:Ahh , you have a nutter who is a member of the BNP , so natuarally its a BNP plot ... couldnt just be a nutter who happens to read all the bad publicity regarding the BNP and think, yeah these guys want to blow up things too.
His affiliation with the BNP is not incidental though is it? It's not like they're saying "and in the man's kitchen, police found a bag of oven chips" as if oven chips were causing him to stockpile weapons. From his statements and his membership in the BNP we know that he is racist and from that we know who he likely would have targeted if he put those bombs and weapons to use.

And I think the fact that the BNP attracts this kind of extremist (see also: David Copeland) is important. The BNP remains an extremist party; the element that talks of "the ZOG machine", holocaust denial and the inferiority of brown people is barely hidden beneath the shitty patina of respectable democratic politics that they've been trying to show for the last 10 years. This is a party that pretends to know the answer to the immigration problem by arbitrarily deporting people, British and foreign, if their skin colour doesn't match up on their special white supremacist Dulux chart.
Bobbobthebob aka His Royal Bobness and Grand High Bob of Bobland
Bobbobthebob
Experienced Member

Player: Bobbobthebob
STEAM_0:0:10020489

Postby Flare on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:08 am

The point though is that , except for being a BNP member , there is no correlation between this nutters obsession with bombs and the BNP... I mean was there any letter or instructions, or anything that leads people to say that the nutter was under BNP instruction ?
If we find a bomber that is a member of the Lib. Dems with a pack of explosive, will the headlines call him a Lib. Dem extremist ?

I dont agree with the whole white supremecy shite, but I do think things are gone too far in politically correctness regarding race, its almost like white people have to beg for forgiveness for being white these days.
Why the hell cant we just be equal and all be treated the same.

Flare
UKCS Life Sponsor

Postby quaduski on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:22 pm

The 7/7 London bombing were carried out by Muslin extremists - so do you condem all Muslins because of it? (and they carried their plot to the end, with killings - this guy just had a pile of weaqpons, you can only use one at a time). And as flare mentioned in an ealier post about games being banned because of one idiot.

If the BNP didn`t exsit, do you think there would be no more racism? This guy was a mental case because he was mental - no matter what group of people he alined himself to. By your thinking the whole of west yorkshire are racists!
quaduski
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: meme
STEAM_0:1:5190098

Postby Bobbobthebob on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Flare wrote:The point though is that , except for being a BNP member , there is no correlation between this nutters obsession with bombs and the BNP... I mean was there any letter or instructions, or anything that leads people to say that the nutter was under BNP instruction ?
If we find a bomber that is a member of the Lib. Dems with a pack of explosive, will the headlines call him a Lib. Dem extremist ?
The correlation to me is with the BNP attracting these violent nutters. It's emblematic of a party that has only just started to bother to cover up it's past as a thug's party. Please read about their history and their members, it's a rivetting and disgusting subject. Read about how they splintered from the National Front, founded by John "Mein Kampf is my bible" Tyndall. Mr. Tyndall also wrote about how liberal democracy is a "Jewish tool for world domination". How their director for publicity takes footage at anti-BNP protests which later turn up on Redwatch, a site run by the openly violent neo-Nazi C18, which publishes the names and addresses of those who protest against them. Yet they have the gall to complain as if they were being victimised when their membership list was published. Hell this is just stuff I pulled up before even getting to things like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Na ... h_violence The reason that you don't see this correlation highlighted with a Lib Dem supporter going postal is because the Lib Dems have very little association with violence.

I think I've made my point though. The BNP are a party of thugs; Nick Griffin's attempts to hide the party members' true aspirations and the chilling effect of anti-racial and religious hatred laws have done little to cover this up. No one is saying that the BNP ordered this guy to stockpile anything, just that these scary malevolent nutjobs are attracted to parties that give them easy answers and scapegoats.

Flare wrote:I dont agree with the whole white supremecy shite, but I do think things are gone too far in politically correctness regarding race, its almost like white people have to beg for forgiveness for being white these days.
Why the hell cant we just be equal and all be treated the same.
Hey, I agree a lot with your last sentence, but where does the BNP fit into treating everyone the same!? Unless you fit into their specific definition of the mainstream, you're a second-class citizen in their eyes.
Bobbobthebob aka His Royal Bobness and Grand High Bob of Bobland
Bobbobthebob
Experienced Member

Player: Bobbobthebob
STEAM_0:0:10020489

Postby Flare on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:33 pm

I am objecting to the manner whereby a entire party is tarred with the same brush when a single individual is caught, and when the only connection is the fact the individual is a member of the party. I am not arguing the BNP doesnt have extremists, or is a good group... I just detest it when assumptions are made simply by associations.
Like when a perpetrator of a violent act is found to had played a video game, immediately the assumption is made that the game made the perp turn out the way he is, and not that the individual is a social screw up.

To me the BNP is a guage on how bad the racial hate has grown in the UK, hence why its needed ... not because of its political agenda but the way, to me at least, it acts like a warning.
If the BNP starts getting more members its a sure sign more people in the UK are getting fed up of the overly politically correct UK.
I often feel as a white UK citizen that I am of less value than homosexuals, single mothers, disabled, ethnic minorities, muslims, refugees and coloured races.

Flare
UKCS Life Sponsor

Postby Xhiea on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:41 pm

that would be the media's fault flare.

The BNP are an extremist party, they are the definition of FAR RIGHT. the fact that they have extremist members who have guns and splosives doesn't surprise me at all. In fact i was starting to think they were becoming a bit pussy

maybe its not that hes a complete nutter because he joined the BNP, its more worrying that maybe he joined the BNP because he was a complete nutter.

Need help with signature text?

>>watch my video tutorial for help!<<
Xhiea
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Xhiea is crap at css
STEAM_0:0:5403780

Postby Sh00rs1gn on Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:46 pm

*facepalm*
Bitches be crazy.

But seriously though. This guy must have something wrong up in the ol' noggin as to watch the TV and see an address that's suspected to be related to the July 7 bombings and then want to go and attack said address is just insane.
I do wonder if people are naturally born to be easily influenced by such extreme orginsations, it's just a question of finding the "right banner" for them.
I just can't comprehend why it would even seem like a good idea to stockpile IED's and weapons in your own home...I mean...just...wow.
I'm well liked among the community
Awww yeaaaaaah...
Sh00rs1gn
UKCS Admin

Player: Sh00rs1gn
STEAM_0:0:1216228

Postby Templar+ on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:02 pm

no different from those extremists in the middle east they all need sending to an island.
Templar+
Old Timer

Player: Templar+
STEAM_0:0:10400303

Postby BenJy! on Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Templar+ wrote:no different from those extremists in the middle east they all need sending to an island.

Don't worry, they'll be here any day now.
BenJy!
UKCS Sponsor

Player: GGGhost!
STEAM_0:1:10348274

Postby Sh00rs1gn on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:53 pm

I tend to agree with you, people like that are a danger to themselves, but more importantly, a danger to others.
There is no place in society for such people and they should be "removed".
I don't mind what people choose to believe, if anything I would encourage it. However when it gets to the point of affecting other peoples lives I certainly protest against it.
I'm well liked among the community
Awww yeaaaaaah...
Sh00rs1gn
UKCS Admin

Player: Sh00rs1gn
STEAM_0:0:1216228

Postby Dalej on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 am

Must really a sympathy towards firearms always be linked to racism & fascism?
Can't it be linked to things it used to for centuries, - like personal liberties, personal freedom, and being a responsible independent citizen?
You, my British mates, used to have very liberal gun laws until not so long ago, and yet you ware the only country where police officers didn't carry guns. Cause they didn't need to.
Now you have one of highest crime rates in Urop, government is almost out of things to ban, and yet your Bobbies have to carry machine-guns now.
And it cant be blamed on economy or immigrants, cause I like to read a lot and I know UK went through many immigrant waves and economical troubles since the war ended.

Everything any media says should be taken with a large grain of salt.
I see the same thing in the press in Poland. The media is there to make money, not to tell the truth, and the best way to make money is to scare people, make them feel frightened. A title: "ZOMG! Gun maniac created a very dangerous arsenal!!" will sell better than "Some dude is into firearms, he got caught braking anti-gun laws".

I like guns, I practice shooting regularly, I'm well trained, and I have my reasons for being interested in them (history of my country being raped over and over for one), but it doesn't make me a psycho or a nazi,
just like being a male and having a (u-know-what) doesn't automatically make me a rapist. Cause I'm a good person.

Cheers.
Dalej
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Kapitan Antek
STEAM_0:1:3901842

Postby Xhiea on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:08 pm

BenJy! wrote:
Templar+ wrote:no different from those extremists in the middle east they all need sending to an island.

Don't worry, they'll be here any day now.

haha that's how i read it too :P

Need help with signature text?

>>watch my video tutorial for help!<<
Xhiea
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Xhiea is crap at css
STEAM_0:0:5403780

Postby EWJ on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:54 am

they're already here....see ... :shock:
God is a defect of the human genome.
Earthwormjim hes such a groovy guy,
Earthwormjim he rockets thru the sky,
EWJ
Old Timer
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Mr EWJ ®
STEAM_0:1:3498984

Postby n0rd on Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:10 am

EWJ wrote:they're already here....see ... :shock:

Saw that on the swedish news today, apparently he was swedish :shock: I thought he was danish :roll: .....
Feel free to ask questions - n0rd|UKCS| Image / Image
n0rd
UKCS Sponsor

Player: n0rd
STEAM_0:0:12198010

Return to Thinkers Topics