Met allows Islamic protesters to throw shoes. what....

This forum is for posting meaningful and serious ideas and questions. Can be about interests, observations or serious matters of the world. If it doesn't fit that category, don't post here! Serious posts only.

Re: Met allows Islamic protesters to throw shoes. what....

Postby Little_Devil on Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:39 pm

I fill in makes me identify myself as British Pakistani so it's not my fault lol

I object strongly to that so always enter Other :P

The point about the reporters is well founded, Reporters = retards, liars, and any other name you would like to use, since there are very few that actually tell the truth and far fewer that actually name the articles correctly.
It is just news grabbing headlines.

The main point of all this is that this is the UK, and anyone no matter what culture they are from, should live by the laws of the country they are in, and not be pampered to in any way. This doea mean that the Police and the law does not pamper to anyone they think is in a minority, when it comes to religion or culture.

After all, there are certain things you cannot do in other countries, which are supposed to be enlightened, but they do not pamper to anyone who is from another country, no matter what ethnic or religious beliefs they have.
Little_Devil
Exec. Admin (Retired)

Player: Aurora
STEAM_0:1:6431437

Postby quaduski on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:57 pm

It`s not that reporters are liars, it`s more about them giving us a story that`s gripping - like the old boy in the pub; telling you a tale of mystery, of when he was young.
quaduski
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: meme
STEAM_0:1:5190098

Postby login257 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:00 pm

the man is a hero.
i'm just sorry he missed.
bush had control of one of the world's great forces and used it to start two oil and fund-military-companies based wars.

login257

STEAM_0:1:21817607

Postby Snowbat on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:12 am

Here in Belgium there is an organisation called "Sharia4Belgium".
They want to implement the strict and radical Shariah law in Belgium. This includes forbidding women to wear anything else than a burqah, forbid them to go to school and work and basically, have a state like Afghanistan under the Taliban.

They publically call women without headscarf "filthy decadent whores of the West" and approve of the 9/11 attacks on America.
Yet these guys are untouchable because of freedom of speech. You know, freedom of speech is good and all, but there are limits.

And the worst part is: moderate Muslims that live in my country are embarrassed because of organisations like these. Why do these idiots from Sharia4Belgium stay here if they are so disgusted by "the filthy decadent West" anyway? They're free to leave. I welcome Muslims or people from other cultures with open arms if they respect our laws, our ways of life and our culture, just like we respect their right to practice Islam and what Bush did in Iraq and Nato did in Libya is wrong.
But this is about what happens here in my country. We have a separation of state and religion here. If these fools of Sharia4Belgium can't live with that, well sucks to be you. Just move out then.
Last edited by Snowbat on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snowbat
Home Member

Player: Snowbat
STEAM_0:1:1977404

Postby Enigma on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:16 am

Glad I don't live in Eurabia anymore. Enjoy your multiculti enrichment.
Enigma
UKCS Sponsor

Player: nice dead server lmao
STEAM_0:1:29505170

Postby EWJ on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:48 am

please see forum rules regarding dead threads. here as such thread locked.

Unspecified edit: spam post that resurrected this thread removed.
God is a defect of the human genome.
Earthwormjim hes such a groovy guy,
Earthwormjim he rockets thru the sky,
EWJ
Old Timer
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Mr EWJ ®
STEAM_0:1:3498984

Previous

Return to Thinkers Topics