BNP Fail

This forum is for posting meaningful and serious ideas and questions. Can be about interests, observations or serious matters of the world. If it doesn't fit that category, don't post here! Serious posts only.

Re: BNP Fail

Postby Xhiea on Fri May 07, 2010 9:58 pm

Trev wrote:I think they got about half a million votes in total from all the different constituencies; thank f**k they didn't get a single seat, but it's worrying to know that closet racism and covert fascist propaganda managed to encapsulate an audience.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

yeah... they got more votes than the greens in total, which is pretty scary.

Need help with signature text?

>>watch my video tutorial for help!<<
Xhiea
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Xhiea is crap at css
STEAM_0:0:5403780

Postby Wizav on Fri May 07, 2010 10:20 pm

no. you win!

since your completely right on what has been said can you post a link quoting that they will give everyone the same equal oppertunities and rights?

lol keep your nickers on i only asked for a link :)

Wizav
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Wizav
STEAM_1:3:666666

Postby Rico on Sat May 08, 2010 8:13 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/ ... 668885.stm

The British National Party (BNP) has lost all 12 of its seats on east London's Barking and Dagenham Council.

\o/
RIP [SS]Mantis, sadly departed July 3rd 2014

[TJD]Rico -- AKA: Agent57, LLAMATRON, CobaltBomb, Judge Rico
UK's Sexiest Gamer 2003 (runner up; I was robbed!)
"No plan, sir. No sleeves!"
Rico
Senior Admin
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Rico \o/
STEAM_0:0:311773

Postby Deez.Nuts on Sat May 08, 2010 9:44 am

English Democrats and UKIP have the same policies on immigration and Britain, but nobody seems to hate on them or call them fascists, or spit in their faces in the street?
Deez.Nuts
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Morbid Cowboy
STEAM_0:0:17684329

Postby {TPUK}Advocate on Sat May 08, 2010 3:15 pm

Whats the difference between Nick Griffin and a bus?

A bus has seats......

{TPUK}Advocate
UKCS Sponsor

Player: WindowLicker
STEAM_0:1:10948978

Postby Bob Brello on Thu May 13, 2010 8:28 am

the problem isnt with who comes in (uk) or how many tbh.. (for the most part) the problem began when once they arrived they moaned and groaned about not having this and that that they had in their own country and changed this one to suit them.. if back home had so much they should of (insert suitable word here) stayed there.. tbh im sick of the whining and the race issue...what needs doing is the Britons need to claim their homeland back.. bring down the mosques, make em all conform to the British (nearly said english then) culture or way of life and inform them this is NOT their home land this is OURS and if they dont like it British Airways fly almost anywhere daily........

perfect example is.. im a student (old one but still a student) at Derby Uni .. they had international day at Uni and had flags from all over the world up, they had Fair Trade day and had African flags all over the place... We had St Georges day not long back.. not 1 England flag went up.. when i asked why... "because it would upset too many students who are NOT english"

WTF!!!!

its little things like that that cause hatred and disdain towards others...

how many songs (r&b) can you play without hearing the "n" word? say it out loud if your WHITE and your branded ............... get real... you cant have it both ways... what about the MOBO awards? Music Of Black Origin ... we dont see any MOWO awards out.. if there was there would be rioting or uproar from the "ethnic" minorities.. are THEY a minority now???

its the little things that build up and then escalate .... if we solved those we wouldnt be in the situation where the BNP got even a vote.. :roll:

there are other wider issues i know but those mentioned above DO play a huge part and do actually get used to fuel ideas and provoke reaction.. especially when used by political parties.. or party.!!

make me PM for a year... change would be instant :):)

my my didnt i rant a bit... :)

ps.. Hi btw .. Im Bob .. ducky knows me :)

hmmmm ducky... :):)
Bob Brello
Recruit Member

Player: |UKMD|Brello
STEAM_0:0:15246968

Postby Haze on Thu May 13, 2010 9:23 am

we are above it, so why should we care, we spent years oppressing others, maybe we should eat humble pie for a little while, it will come full circle eventually...

Haze
Old Timer

Player: Haze
STEAM_0:0:781187

Postby sarie on Thu May 13, 2010 10:21 am

Bob Brello wrote:perfect example is.. im a student (old one but still a student) at Derby Uni .. they had international day at Uni and had flags from all over the world up, they had Fair Trade day and had African flags all over the place... We had St Georges day not long back.. not 1 England flag went up.. when i asked why... "because it would upset too many students who are NOT english"

WTF!!!!

I was a student at Derby Uni too and had the same thing... they bend over backwards to accomodate the other cultures.. there are even prayer rooms. But the English students aren't allowed to express themselves in case they offend the foreign students... who ARE allowed to express themselves.

There was even talk of not putting up Xmas trees at the Uni campus anymore as it's offensive to the non christian students.

I'm not racist in any way, but I do think we should be claiming back our country. If we went to a muslim country and complained we wanted to build CofE churches and dampen down their religious celebrations as they offend us, they'd send us packing!

This is England. We are a Christian, Western European country. We should keep it that way.

Also Bob, what you studying at Derby? :D

sarie
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: Sarie
STEAM_0:1:10848049

Postby Demiguise on Thu May 13, 2010 12:52 pm

I'm not racist in any way, BUT I do think everyone who isn't British should bugger off.

Fixed?
"I am the Hammer. I am the sword in His hand. I am the Gauntlet about His fist. I am the Bane of His foes and the woes of the treacherous. I am the End."
TF2 Admin
Demiguise
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: ;.;7
STEAM_0:0:109558

Postby Jazza on Thu May 13, 2010 1:20 pm

Demiguise wrote:
I'm not racist in any way, BUT I do think everyone who isn't British should bugger off.

Fixed?

Admin @ less than 250 posts? Desperate times...

I agree with sarie, the northerner talks sense :mrgreen:. The country is in touché times at the moment thats all i say, i could break this forum with to much info if i posted what i feel like ;p
Jazza
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Jazza
STEAM_0:0:5035245

Postby Demiguise on Thu May 13, 2010 1:28 pm

Ah, you are of the old school "post count = skills" style.

The country is in what kind of times? Touché times? We give clever responses to arguments? Or perhaps did you mean "touchy" times, in that we all highly respond to the smallest of things?

I don't feel we need to "Take back our country" in any way whatsoever.
"I am the Hammer. I am the sword in His hand. I am the Gauntlet about His fist. I am the Bane of His foes and the woes of the treacherous. I am the End."
TF2 Admin
Demiguise
UKCS Life Sponsor

Postby Jazza on Thu May 13, 2010 2:07 pm

Yeah im that old school =/.

At the current economic climate, everything is in turmoil. Why? Were being to "tight", tight being very "touché".

"racist, sexist or discriminatory these days."
^ From sarie in another post she done

Shes spot on, why the fuck is everything so withheld these days? We are so much obsessed with all these laws, health and safety, discrimination etc. I heard the other day on the radio, police! yes the fuckin law! did not rescue a woman out of a river with a liftring saying "its not in our interest", so students went it to rescue her! Is that not fucked up?

The post i done on the muslim driver, hes a fuck nut aswell! Why out of your god damn mind would you get off his bus and start praying? My mate whos a muslim said his pray wont be answered because hes putting people in threat, he should of knew that. But he shouldnt of done it in the first place!

The media, everything people do something wrong gets hyped up by the media, this causes people to look and think, is this wrong? Then the demonstrations come along. Im totally fucked off with extremists in this county, especially when they wanted to protest through Wootton Bassett where our service men who have been killed in action.

"Anjem Choudary of Islam4UK has called for members of the group to parade through Wootton Bassett, carrying up to 500 coffins to mark the Muslim dead from the invasion of Afghanistan."

Fuck right off, i found it really offensive to march through where this town has become a symbol of news where the fallin arrive from their service, and they want to parade with fuckin party hats sayin "UK troops die" etc etc? It boils my piss seein shit like this.

Theres to much to say about England, can i say England? or is it Englastain now? =/
Jazza
UKCS Sponsor

Postby Jazza on Thu May 13, 2010 2:13 pm

I mean if white people protested against a topic that would kick off with another religion, they wouldnt be allowed, however black people protest about this country and white people all of the time. Where is freedom of speech these days? Extremists on both sides should just fuck off, and live happy otherwise GTFO this country
Jazza
UKCS Sponsor

Postby sarie on Thu May 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Demiguise wrote:

Fixed?

How is claiming back our country in any way similar to kicking people out of the country?
I'm not here to be judged by some scrubber like you. You're clearly a retard and therefore I have no interest in your entirely pointless responses.

And thank you Jazzy, at least someone reads my posts properly and has half a brain ;)

sarie
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: Sarie
STEAM_0:1:10848049

Postby Demiguise on Thu May 13, 2010 3:00 pm

Jazza wrote:Extremists on both sides should just fuck off, and live happy otherwise GTFO this country

That part I can agree with you about. The extremists are the problem not the other 97% of the people who make up the different cultures in the UK.

As for the other post, I can't really say much. You're talking about the whole issue of the Muslim driver but then refer to you're mate who appears to have his head screwed on. Why are you applying one persons stupidity to a whole culture? You have a friend there who is just as much of a representation of that culture as the driver is but choose to see the negativity rather then the good that you have there.

The problem with the media is that they will hype up anything because they realised a long time ago that people don't investigate and people don't care. They will sit at the sofa and watch the news while getting angry and shouting wanting to see more news on that subject later on to check up on it. They get paid to do this so of course they are going to do it.

The islam4uk thing was hilarious blown out of proportion, the people who argued they shouldn't get any air-time at all actually gave them more air-time because the media recognized its value. In any case they didn't want to have "UK troops die", they wanted to show how many people had died in the middle east in the war as well. They picked Wooton Bassett because it was such an area of interest, whether it be a meaningful idea such as "A sign that UK mourns all lives lost together" or "Look at us, look at us, we want attention" we will never know.

Indeed, Sarie. Clearly a retard from the two posts that I've put in here. Perhaps I took your post in the wrong light, however. It really frustrates me when people put the phrase "I'm not racist, but".
So then, what do you mean by "Claiming back our country"?
TF2 Admin
Demiguise
UKCS Life Sponsor

Postby Jazza on Thu May 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Tbh its not about the racist part, its just a clash of cultures that have friction between them. All sides have differences, we all have our own extremists.

Regarding the wooten bassett, i dont give a shit if they want to set up a business there and sell tefal shite and protest against it not being build. Its a place for british soilders to be mourned, not for islamic extremists to do a publicity stunt.

"The 42-year-old cleric is head of the banned extremist group al-Muhajiroun and has hailed the 9/11 terrorists as 'martyrs'." That twat can be shot thank you very much.

Alot of everything what i think is down to "Political Correctness".
Jazza
UKCS Sponsor

Postby Rico on Thu May 13, 2010 5:22 pm

sarie wrote:There was even talk of not putting up Xmas trees at the Uni campus anymore as it's offensive to the non christian students.

Well, I'm an atheist, and I don't want to have Christianity shoved in my face, either. Nothing to do with race, that. =)

Luckily, Xmas trees are nothing to do with Christianity, and nor is Xmas, really. \o/

Rico
Senior Admin
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Postby Jazza on Thu May 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Rico wrote:Luckily, Xmas trees are nothing to do with Christianity, and nor is Xmas, really. \o/

Had to point that out, sorry =/
Jazza
UKCS Sponsor

Postby G3!ST on Thu May 13, 2010 6:26 pm

point out what lol?
G3!ST
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Incredibru
STEAM_0:0:6011571

Postby Rico on Thu May 13, 2010 6:36 pm

Yeah, point out what? Xmas trees are to do with Xmas, but nothing to do with Christianity or a symbol of the Christian faith as far as I can see. Not like the symbol of the cross is, for example. They're just a tradition which grew up; heck, the Roman Catholic church even regarded them with suspicion (a Protestant symbol). The fir tree association only came about in the 7th century or so. IIRC, it was more associated with Yule (which in turn became absorbed as a festival into Christianity).

Rico
Senior Admin
UKCS iSeries Attendee

PreviousNext

Return to Thinkers Topics