Bullies

This forum is for posting meaningful and serious ideas and questions. Can be about interests, observations or serious matters of the world. If it doesn't fit that category, don't post here! Serious posts only.

Re: Bullies

Postby Royal on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:11 pm

If you get attacked, defend yourself with justifiable force ie. don't knock him out and then carry one kicking him when he is down.

If you have every reason to believe you are going to be attacked you can attack first this is called a pre-emptive strike (within UK law) just remember every detail you do before you attack.

EXAMPLES:

I know this person I have seen him attack people before.

He said he was going to do me in and he had his fist clinched as he was walking towards me. He was very angry he looked crazy and I BELIEVE not think, BELIEVE he was going to attack me, ect.

All the matters is you're safe and within the law.
No Pain, No Gain.
Royal
Recruit Member

Player: Cookie (Maniac)
STEAM_0:1:7575728

Postby Snowbat on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:24 am

Hit him in an area that stuns him long enough for you to get the hell out of there and without causing serious damage.
Don't hit him in the knees, but for example punch his face or hit his chestbone. That will put him out of breath for long enough.
Snowbat
Home Member

Player: Snowbat
STEAM_0:1:1977404

Postby re# Skilgannon on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Kick in the "pods" works well too ;)
for she is the Cat that walks by herself, and all places are alike to her

no matter how many times I put together the great jigsaw of life there is always the same integral piece missing that prevents the picture from being complete Annabel Rose Hardwick
re# Skilgannon
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Sunshine Snookums
STEAM_0:0:7668

Postby Aceo on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:49 pm

A kick in the "pods" has a decent chance of causing lasting or even permanent damage...

Aceo
UKCS Sponsor
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Aceo
STEAM_0:1:8775008

Postby re# Skilgannon on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:32 am

thats ok I only reserve it for men who wont take no for an answer!
for she is the Cat that walks by herself, and all places are alike to her

no matter how many times I put together the great jigsaw of life there is always the same integral piece missing that prevents the picture from being complete Annabel Rose Hardwick
re# Skilgannon
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Sunshine Snookums
STEAM_0:0:7668

Postby SpiritSharD on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:46 am

As someone who's been a victim of bullying, I pretty much exchausted all options before resorting to violence (and, if I recall correctly, I only ever lashed out the once); and that particular person never really bullied me again. I don't think that physically hurting someone is the best and most appropiate way of dealing with, but it generally seems to be the most effective. I agree with what someone said earlier about you effectively training yourself to become a weapon by learning martial arts, so I would be against someone younger and inexperienced using such techniques to defend themselves.

SpiritSharD

Player: SpiritSharD
STEAM_0:0:19876460

Postby BenJy! on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:58 am

Don't go looking for trouble, it isn't smart and you could potentially get your cards dealt to you. If trouble comes to find you, use your body as a weapon by any means necessary. Dealing with this in my younger days was terrible, teachers either think your "Just as bad as each other" or simply feel to insecure to deal with the situation. What grinds on my tits the most is the "Bullies can be victims too" approach, I didn't care at the time whether or not the bullies parents abused him or weren't good parents while he was taking his frustrations out on my face with his fists.
BenJy!
UKCS Sponsor

Player: GGGhost!
STEAM_0:1:10348274

Postby Wizav on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Bullies only target the weak and vulnerable they stop messing with you the second you give them a good smack, you might get your ass handed to you afterwards but they won't bother messing with you again and if they do smack them even harder they soon get the idea.

I was an anti-bully at school, after being picked on in primary i grew to 6'3 and 15 stone in secondary school and if anyone bullied anyone else i'd make them apologize and say sorry was great :cheers:

Wizav
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Wizav
STEAM_1:3:666666

Previous

Return to Thinkers Topics