Salvation

This forum is for posting meaningful and serious ideas and questions. Can be about interests, observations or serious matters of the world. If it doesn't fit that category, don't post here! Serious posts only.

Re: Salvation

Postby re# Skilgannon on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Looks like i am abnormal then!
for she is the Cat that walks by herself, and all places are alike to her

no matter how many times I put together the great jigsaw of life there is always the same integral piece missing that prevents the picture from being complete Annabel Rose Hardwick
re# Skilgannon
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Sunshine Snookums
STEAM_0:0:7668

Postby Dauntless on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:38 pm

coldandtired wrote:The only sexual abnormality is abstinence.

Well said!!

Forced is not the same though :(
Dauntless
Senior Admin

Player: Dauntless
STEAM_0:1:19137211

Postby re# Skilgannon on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:49 pm

Hence the word consenting :D

no matter how many times I put together the great jigsaw of life there is always the same integral piece missing that prevents the picture from being complete Annabel Rose Hardwick
re# Skilgannon
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Postby Seraphina on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:00 pm

Oh, this topic has taken an interesting turn ;)
Submission? Do tell :P
You've had your last regrets, reached your final depths, deepest pits.
Stepped aside for the world to pass you by, chose to leave the fear.
You are stuck in a world of deadlocks...
Seraphina
Home Member

Player: Seraphina
STEAM_0:1:8420977

Postby Templar+ on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:14 pm

It's getting hawt in hereeeee! So take off all your clothesssss! Du du du :)
Templar+
Old Timer

Player: Templar+
STEAM_0:0:10400303

Postby Seraphina on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:27 pm

*starts stri...* oh wait, that would be inappropriate, wouldn't it? :P
Seraphina
Home Member

Postby Templar+ on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:36 pm

I don't mind but the OP might :P ;)
Templar+
Old Timer

Postby Seraphina on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Lol and getting even naughtier may get this topic closed. ;)
Seraphina
Home Member

Postby Gh0st.IRE on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Guys, please keep it on topic. Save the kinky submissions for late night Skype chats, thank you.
Ex-TF2 Admin. Forum Moderator. Add me on Steam or PM me here!
Heresy MMO Guild Member.
Gh0st.IRE

Player: Rear Naked Bugs
STEAM_0:0:12137987

Postby JayyJayy on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:11 am

Here is my personal opinion on this subject.

It is perfectly fine to have a religion it is perfectly fine to follow any religion you would like to do and therefore discuss your religion with others and i emphasize myself on discuss. Not debate not argue and defiantly not try and force a religion down someones throat. Opinions are great when it comes to these subjects and personally love the way different people live there lives but it does not mean i condone certain things in peoples opinions and I'm sure we all agree when it comes to these things.

I have homosexual friends i myself am bisexual and have had boyfriends and girlfriends in the past and in that i have choose to live my life loving both genders rather then one and that is not wrong nor is it sick nor does it mean I'm going to any place your religion tells me I'm going for doing naughty things. But i do not try and shove the fact i do not believe myself in religion i do not try to force my homosexuality on anyone and i defiantly do not tell people how to live there life.

What i do suggest though is to tread very lightly on your subject as i understand everyone has their own views but for every ones sake please do not try and tell people that certain aspects in their life are wrong we all live our lifes in the ways we want to and as much as you may not like this this day and age we have free will and will be like it in the futures to come.

Adoption is is great no matter what gender relationship you are giving a child the opportunity to have a life with loving parents and that in itself deserves the respect of everyone.

George Takei, Neil Patrick Harris, Jim Parson and Stephen Fry are all great people and are all homosexual and each one of them are great at what they do as much as you feel their sexuality should be the thing that brings them down it does not and quite frankly it comments like homosexuality is sick and wrong that discriminates people in the new day and age and this is the same as discriminating people because of their gender and race and is just as bad.

Feel free to comment back on this post as much as i may disagree with your post i will not try and sway you from your believes or try anything to show that you are wrong and misjudging because it is simply the way we as humans work we follow the religions we want to and we love the people we fall for i would just like it if the community i know and love stays as the people they are they are all unique and they are all beautiful people i love every one of them they are my family and they are my friends and no matter what anything says anywhere about any of these people being "Wrong" about the way they live their lives they will always be there for me as i will be for them.
|And on that day the dead shall rise|

JayyJayy
UKCS Sponsor
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: JayyJayy
STEAM_0:1:27264480

Postby Acehole on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:19 pm

MrsSekhmet wrote:Do you know what I find sick about religion.. The priests touching young children from there own gender.

Unfortunately you will find paedophiles every where a little bit harsh aiming it at just priests. Was Jimmy Savile a priest no he was not but he will burn in hell. And what has being a paedophile got to do with religion NOTHING :scratch:
Acehole

Player: Ace ♠ HoLe™
STEAM_0:1:536345

Postby Acehole on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:37 pm

Ger-h wrote:I grow up in a catholic country.people are allowed to be who ever they like to be.there's noting wrong with being gay or being different these day's.can't believe people still think that being gay or being different is a illness in the 21 century and since the report's about priests it's kinda turned me off being a religious person.

I think here someone has not been listening to what's being said. I have said I don't mind gay people I just don't agree with what they do as a gay person male or female. And to marry a man and a man is wrong hence why you wont get married over here in Great Britain. You will only get Married somewhere were they do not care about religion only the money you carry in your pocket. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20680924 church of England will not allow same sex Marriage, why....... Simple its just wrong
Acehole

Postby Acehole on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:42 pm

Security wrote:So what is your view point on animals that show homosexual behaviour, for example dolphins are known to have sex with the same sex.

Obviously written by a homosexual man, and Dolphins are also known to be hermaphrodite
Acehole

Postby Aceo on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:53 pm

Acehole wrote:
Ger-h wrote:I grow up in a catholic country.people are allowed to be who ever they like to be.there's noting wrong with being gay or being different these day's.can't believe people still think that being gay or being different is a illness in the 21 century and since the report's about priests it's kinda turned me off being a religious person.

I think here someone has not been listening to what's being said. I have said I don't mind gay people I just don't agree with what they do as a gay person male or female. And to marry a man and a man is wrong hence why you wont get married over here in Great Britain. You will only get Married somewhere were they do not care about religion only the money you carry in your pocket. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20680924 church of England will not allow same sex Marriage, why....... Simple its just wrong

Nice, you completely missed the point of that change in law. Homosexual marriage is legal in Britain. The addition that it can't happen within the CoE is so that there is less infighting within the Church, and so that there will be no individual level decisions by pastors of churches which would go against the CoE's institutional decision.

Now, how DARE you appropriate Marriage as a purely Christian/Catholic term. It has been around far longer than either of those religions, in many other cultures as well as religions. When the CoE or anyone else says Marriage is 'X', what they are doing is destroying every other persons/cultures meaning of the word. It has been redefined so many times in so many cultures that we can really do whatever we like with it.

Aceo
UKCS Sponsor
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Aceo
STEAM_0:1:8775008

Postby re# Skilgannon on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:20 pm

Acehole wrote:
Security wrote:So what is your view point on animals that show homosexual behaviour, for example dolphins are known to have sex with the same sex.

Obviously written by a homosexual man, and Dolphins are also known to be hermaphrodite

please dont personally attack someone else

re# Skilgannon
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Postby Acehole on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:22 pm

Its not what I was hearing, they was basically saying that churches can not be forced in to same sex Marriages. So I can not see any real COE Church doing so
Acehole

Postby Bobbobthebob on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:28 pm

Acehole wrote:I think here someone has not been listening to what's being said. I have said I don't mind gay people I just don't agree with what they do as a gay person male or female. And to marry a man and a man is wrong hence why you wont get married over here in Great Britain. You will only get Married somewhere were they do not care about religion only the money you carry in your pocket. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20680924 church of England will not allow same sex Marriage, why....... Simple its just wrong

Acehole, you've yet to put together a rational argument for your position. You don't get to say "It's just wrong" and expect people to be happy with that as a reason for banning gay marriage. Why is it wrong? If the reason can only be found in the Bible, why should we all follow the rules of your religion when a significant chunk of the country doesn't even believe in it? Would you like to live under Sharia law?

Acehole wrote:Obviously written by a homosexual man, and Dolphins are also known to be hermaphrodite

Firstly whether Security is homosexual or not is irrelevant. This is an ad hominem attack and you’re using it to avoid answering him directly. You are not arguing in good faith.

Secondly, I also suspect you don’t know what hermaphroditism is. I’m sure the occasional dolphin hermaphrodite exists just like human hermaphrodites (that’s right, not every person is born purely male or purely female) do but they’re normally male or female and do engage in sex outside of reproductive purposes (see also bonobos).
Bobbobthebob aka His Royal Bobness and Grand High Bob of Bobland
Bobbobthebob
Experienced Member

Player: Bobbobthebob
STEAM_0:0:10020489

Postby Synaphix on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:29 pm

Acehole wrote:
MrsSekhmet wrote:Do you know what I find sick about religion.. The priests touching young children from there own gender.

Unfortunately you will find paedophiles every where a little bit harsh aiming it at just priests. Was Jimmy Savile a priest no he was not but he will burn in hell. And what has being a paedophile got to do with religion NOTHING :scratch:

Since YOU keep attacking everyone with your stuff you cannot get offended when someone says this. You say about the church she used it back AGAINST the church, it has nothing to do with paedophile's anywhere else it was directly against you saying your God and church is so amazing yet when THEY do it it is perfectly ok because it is God.
Interested in joining the CSGO Admin Team? Apply here.
Interested in joining the CSGO Map Team? Apply here.
Synaphix
Executive Admin

Player: Rob
STEAM_0:1:36281577

Postby Templar+ on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Keep it civil please let's have less of the personal attacks and more of the debate if that's where you guys want to take this Bobbobthebob's posts are a good example of this :)
Templar+
Old Timer

Postby Aceo on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:40 pm

Acehole wrote:Its not what I was hearing, they was basically saying that churches can not be forced in to same sex Marriages. So I can not see any real COE Church doing so

Then you need better reading comprehension. It's saying that CoE churches are not allowed to have a same sex marriage, full stop. Every other church is perfectly allowed to.

Aceo
UKCS Sponsor
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Aceo
STEAM_0:1:8775008

PreviousNext

Return to Thinkers Topics