NTL diconnection problem

Discussions about all aspects of technology, what you're doing with it and exchange of ideas and solutions to problems you might be having.

NTL diconnection problem

Postby kuma on Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:24 pm

Is anyone or has anyone had the problem Im having, which is getting disconnected from the net for a few seconds every 30mins to 2 hours which crashes css?
I had a similer problem before which was down to the modem where all the light would go off but that has been fixed with a new one (smart little blue one compared to the big silver thing).
If you have could you please tell me what the problem is/was so I can just tell NTL instead of ringing them and going through the same old crap they ask until they say that everything is fine there end it must be your pc which it isnt :(
kuma
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Kuma
STEAM_0:0:5256029

Re: NTL diconnection problem

Postby Little_Devil on Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:27 pm

kuma wrote:Is anyone or has anyone had the problem Im having, which is getting disconnected from the net for a few seconds every 30mins to 2 hours which crashes css?
I had a similer problem before which was down to the modem where all the light would go off but that has been fixed with a new one (smart little blue one compared to the big silver thing).
If you have could you please tell me what the problem is/was so I can just tell NTL instead of ringing them and going through the same old crap they ask until they say that everything is fine there end it must be your pc which it isnt :(

Just PM GandolfOne, he will be able to help out. i am sure.

Little_Devil
Exec. Admin (Retired)

Player: Aurora
STEAM_0:1:6431437

Postby FCUK! on Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:37 pm

kuma i am from Reading n using NTL as well n i have same kind of problem all da time. it really piss me off when i am in CS. it disconnect 4 a few second n it come bk n disconnect again n bk again but i still able to kill 3 ppl last time 8) (by luck)
player name: Whitepanda

FCUK!
UKCS Sponsor

Player: MrCookie
STEAM_0:0:3506920

Return to PC World, Technology and Gadgets