Any Sound Card w. Optical Input Recommendations?

Discussions about all aspects of technology, what you're doing with it and exchange of ideas and solutions to problems you might be having.

Any Sound Card w. Optical Input Recommendations?

Postby Shuriken on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:33 am

Howdy all

I'm renovating my music machines at the moment and was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations for a decent sound card with optical input/s (1 is acceptable, 2 is ideal).

Been using the Asus Xonar DG for optical output lately and it's got lovely sound quality, unfortunately it has no optical input =\
This is my sandvich. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My sandvich is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my sandvich is useless. Without my sandvich, I am useless. I must eat my sandvich true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before lunch I swear this creed: my sandvich and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but sandvich. Om nom.

Shuriken
Old Timer

Player: `_´ HaemoGobliN `_´
STEAM_0:1:5456922

Re: Any Sound Card w. Optical Input Recommendations?

Postby syco cocker on Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:29 am

Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D Fatal1ty Professional Series I've heard only good things about this.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandad
not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.
syco cocker
Senior Admin

Player: syco cocker
STEAM_0:0:11836468

Return to PC World, Technology and Gadgets