OCUK vs Scan?

Discussions about all aspects of technology, what you're doing with it and exchange of ideas and solutions to problems you might be having.

OCUK vs Scan?

Postby Kaelan002 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:32 pm

Looking to pick up a pair of GTX 970s, the prices are the same, and I have free shipping for both retailers.

Does anyone have experience dealing with their RMA departments?
There are 10 types of people in the world: those that know binary, those that don't, and those that didn't expect this joke to be in base 3.

[video =373,150]http://a.pomf.se/ixefrf.webm[/video] Now shhhh Kaelan... OOOOOOH
pomf.se is ded. :'(
Kaelan002
UKCS Sponsor
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Kae
STEAM_0:1:29878923

Re: OCUK vs Scan?

Postby Shuriken on Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:44 pm

The only good thing about OCUK is their RMA dept. If you want a card that works first time choose Scan. Scan are also great in the rma dept but their shit works so I rarely have to use it
This is my sandvich. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My sandvich is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my sandvich is useless. Without my sandvich, I am useless. I must eat my sandvich true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before lunch I swear this creed: my sandvich and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but sandvich. Om nom.

Shuriken
Old Timer

Player: `_´ HaemoGobliN `_´
STEAM_0:1:5456922

Return to PC World, Technology and Gadgets