laptop

Discussions about all aspects of technology, what you're doing with it and exchange of ideas and solutions to problems you might be having.

laptop

Postby renegade_master on Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:52 am

my bro's G/F has asked me to look to get her a new laptop for christmas or january (she paying).

she wants to use it for free games online (nothing major) and watching movies, Ive told her to stored her movies on an external hard-drive rather then the laptop hard-drive, so she will need one of those too.

Ive found this laptop, just wanted second opinion in terms of its spec vs what she wants to use it for, but also what she getting for her money.

or should I suggest she continues to wait until nearer christmas/january sales? any thoughts?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fujitsu-Lifeb ... 434e1ec60b
renegade_master
Home Member

Player: Renegade_Master
STEAM_0:1:8405460

Re: laptop

Postby Tar'el on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:32 am

I honestly can't see much wrong with that laptop tbh it will do anything she wants it to do. iv looked on other websites and they are all around the same spec for price. but if she is willing to wait until January then I would and see what deals are about :D

Tar'el
UKCS Admin

Player: Tar'el
STEAM_0:1:13705543

Postby Silkie on Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:05 pm

Doing a bit of digging the main criticisms people have of it are the speakers being a bit shite and the display no good out of doors which may not be an issue. TBH if you can wait then we are pretty close to sale time and you should be able to snag a better deal.
"I prefer the company of animals more than the company of humans.
Certainly, a wild animal is cruel.
But to be merciless is the privilege of civilised humans."
Silkie
Experienced Member

Player: Silkie
STEAM_0:0:523712

Postby renegade_master on Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:29 pm

thanks for replies, pretty much what I thought, guess i needed more opinions when spending other peoples money.

ive sent her the hyperlink and basically given the feedback.

Cheers

Rene
renegade_master
Home Member

Player: Renegade_Master
STEAM_0:1:8405460

Return to PC World, Technology and Gadgets