...getting my !radio to work again.

If you need help with something which doesn't fit in to another forum section, then post here.

...getting my !radio to work again.

Postby Flatline on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:21 am

Here's my problem. I play on the UKCS Team Fortress servers alot, and I enjoy the radio plugin a lot - however it hasn't worked for a while now for me. The menu appears when I type in !radio, but clicking any of the volume options, does nothing.

Here's what I've tried so far to make it work.

Enable HTML MOTDs (Already on when I noticed the issue)
Reinstall Flash in IE (I normally use Chrome which has its own flash engine, which isn't installed onto the OS)
Reinstall latest Java (both end user and developer, as I use both - both are 64x versions)
Install the Firefox Windows Media player plugin
Spam the volume buttons till my fingers got soar (Out of pure frustration)

Now I know that the stream itself isn't being blocked by firewalls or anything (cause I have none, and the router runs DMZ on my gaming PC). Winamp loads the stream just fine, which is how I've had to listen to the radio for a while (which lacks being able to request from within the game)

Anyone have any idea of what I'm missing here? I got it to work about half a year ago, but that thread seems to have disappeared from google and whatever forum you (GamerFM) used to run back then. (A thread purge? Dunno)

Thanks in advance for reading through this mess of a post.

Flatline
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Illanair
STEAM_0:0:5018149

Re: ...getting my !radio to work again.

Postby Kaelan002 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:41 pm

i had exactly the same problem for weeks, i tried everything but in the end it just fixed itself :?
There are 10 types of people in the world: those that know binary, those that don't, and those that didn't expect this joke to be in base 3.

[video =373,150]http://a.pomf.se/ixefrf.webm[/video] Now shhhh Kaelan... OOOOOOH
pomf.se is ded. :'(
Kaelan002
UKCS Sponsor
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Kae
STEAM_0:1:29878923

Return to I need help with...