UEFA Champions League & Europa League 12/13: Weekly Review

Talk about your favorite sport or club in here, or discuss a match you're particularly interested in

Re: UEFA Champions League & Europa League 12/13: Weekly Revi

Postby Gh0st.IRE on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:54 pm

cowboyfromhell wrote:
Gh0st.IRE wrote:Plus, lets consider that Nani is trying to control the ball, as he's entitled to, and now Arbaloa is coming for the ball, as he is entitled to do. The two players more or less collide with each other while trying to get the ball- noone actually sets out to tackle the other one.

That may be, but I don't see what relevance this has to whether a situation is dangerous or not?

You're then booking the player for playing the game. How can tell a player they need to let the ball touch the ground before controlling it otherwise someone could run into their boot and you'll be sent off. Imagine how slow football would be to watch!

Inter Milan were dreadful last night against Spurs. Bale is quality but not nearly on the level the media are hyping him on.
Ex-TF2 Admin. Forum Moderator. Add me on Steam or PM me here!
Heresy MMO Guild Member.
Gh0st.IRE

Player: Rear Naked Bugs
STEAM_0:0:12137987

Re: UEFA Champions League & Europa League 12/13: Weekly Revi

Postby Gh0st.IRE on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Mandrid and Juventus final?

The best CL QF match-up has to be Bayern Munich v Junventus. Given how poor Bayern were against Arsenal at home, and how strong Juventus were over both legs against a Celtic team that managed to withstand Barcelona and win, I reckon we'll be in for a savage game of ball!
Ex-TF2 Admin. Forum Moderator. Add me on Steam or PM me here!
Heresy MMO Guild Member.
Gh0st.IRE

Player: Rear Naked Bugs
STEAM_0:0:12137987

Previous

Return to Sports & Motoring