WINNERSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Talk about your favorite sport or club in here, or discuss a match you're particularly interested in

Postby weetabix on Fri May 27, 2005 8:55 pm

TuPac wrote:
Ninyja wrote:
well tbh, if glazier offers OTT prices for shares i doubt many of them needed much encouragement and now they have to sell anyway they have no choice

was it 300p or £3 per share?

Listen you noob, he isnt offering OTT prices to the board, its to the shareholders. The board run the club so wether he buys or not they dont gain or lose. Before replying please do some research :P

you referred to the board encouraging the shareholders to buy, ninyja states that they don't need encouragement. i would say it's pretty obvious that ninyja is referring to the shareholders and not the board in that situation. In your own words, Before replying please do some research :P

oh and ninyja i do hope that you realise that 300p is £3 and that your question is 'was it that amount' rather than 'which one of those amounts was it'

anyway i thought this thread was about how utterly amazing liverpool are.

TuPac wrote:At the end of the day Man Utd pwn Liverpool *waits for all the, so what did you win this year? jibes*

So what did you win this year? ;)
coco pops are evil!
weetabix
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: weetabix
STEAM_0:0:4772217

Postby the_tub on Fri May 27, 2005 9:32 pm

LOL man u actually didnt win anything this year.

Having said that they did buy rooney, and you cant deny hes gonna be a fucking amazing player in the next 2-4 years
= UKCS Old Time Patron =
the_tub
Experienced Member

Player: the_tub
STEAM_0:1:3308393

Postby TuPac on Fri May 27, 2005 10:56 pm

weetabix wrote:
TuPac wrote:
Ninyja wrote:
well tbh, if glazier offers OTT prices for shares i doubt many of them needed much encouragement and now they have to sell anyway they have no choice

was it 300p or £3 per share?

Listen you noob, he isnt offering OTT prices to the board, its to the shareholders. The board run the club so wether he buys or not they dont gain or lose. Before replying please do some research :P

you referred to the board encouraging the shareholders to buy, ninyja states that they don't need encouragement. i would say it's pretty obvious that ninyja is referring to the shareholders and not the board in that situation. In your own words, Before replying please do some research :P

oh and ninyja i do hope that you realise that 300p is £3 and that your question is 'was it that amount' rather than 'which one of those amounts was it'

anyway i thought this thread was about how utterly amazing liverpool are.

TuPac wrote:At the end of the day Man Utd pwn Liverpool *waits for all the, so what did you win this year? jibes*

So what did you win this year? ;)

HAHAHAHAH rofl!
TuPac
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: MisterOCD
STEAM_0:0:33510428

Postby TuPac on Fri May 27, 2005 10:57 pm

the_tub wrote:LOL man u actually didnt win anything this year.

Having said that they did buy rooney, and you cant deny hes gonna be a fucking amazing player in the next 2-4 years

If he doesnt turn into a big fat piss head lol
TuPac
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: MisterOCD
STEAM_0:0:33510428

Postby the_tub on Sat May 28, 2005 12:28 am

Well yeah it would do but for some strange reason i dont have locking rights for this section :/

Tupac thats the second offensive post ive seen from you tonight. Dont think youre gonna get away with just having the topic locked.
= UKCS Old Time Patron =
the_tub
Experienced Member

Player: the_tub
STEAM_0:1:3308393

Postby KeirAyres on Sat May 28, 2005 12:34 am

I've removed that section of the topic and moved it to be reviewed, I thought it would be unfair on most people if the topic was locked due to the minority of people arguing.

Any more arguing/spam and the topic will be locked.

KeirAyres
UKCS Sponsor

Player: KeirAyres
STEAM_0:0:5400862

Previous

Return to Sports & Motoring