Arsenal Vs Aston Villa, FA Cup Final

Talk about your favorite sport or club in here, or discuss a match you're particularly interested in

Arsenal Vs Aston Villa, FA Cup Final

Postby Matty1886 on Tue May 05, 2015 7:06 pm

30th of may must be the latest cup final I've ever heard of happening and there hasn't even been bad weather disruptions so I'm just wondering how that's panned out the way it has. In anycase, i had villa to go down before the season even started and must say they've really rose like a pheonix from the ashes since the appointment of Tim Sherwood; Lambert had said the previous season that "Nobody cares about winning the F.A Cup" but I think he'd just spent too much time in Birmingham because Aston Villa can't actually win it, can they? :cheers:
Slow and steady wins the race!

Matty1886

Player: Oddball
STEAM_0:0:8738979

Re: Arsenal Vs Aston Villa, FA Cup Final

Postby SaintStrongbow on Wed May 06, 2015 5:12 pm

Didn't think it was possible for me to prefer it if both teams lost. So well done both.

That isn't to say I hate both of these teams, I'd just rather they didn't win anything.

Would amuse me more if Villa won, just like it did when Obafemi Martins scored the winner in the League Cup against the Gunners!

Guess I'll stick to "British tradition" and cheer for the underdog this final too :P
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

SaintStrongbow
Executive Admin

Player: SaintStrongbow
STEAM_0:1:19879963

Re: Arsenal Vs Aston Villa, FA Cup Final

Postby Matty1886 on Wed May 06, 2015 8:14 pm

:) i'll take the classic footy manager response in saying "I wouldn't begrudge them of a victory" but in truth i was hoping for Liverpool in the final - they're gonna get smashed though, and then it's 2 f.a cups in the bag for the arsenal. :oops:
Slow and steady wins the race!

Matty1886

Player: Oddball
STEAM_0:0:8738979

Return to Sports & Motoring