What's that game called again?

Chat about games you play when you're NOT playing on UKCS

What's that game called again?

Postby Glitch on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:02 pm

I'm looking for this game, I think it is called ' twigger ' but I don't know for sure, because I cannot find it online.

When the game starts, you control a mole and you can 'lay' eggs underground.

The path you dig, can be used by the opponent's army that walks around the map also.

You build your ' army ' from these eggs. The eggs can grow up to '5'... but are limited if there's something in there way, they grow like bubbles.. so if you lay an egg in a corner, it can only grow up to '2' and only 2 moles will spawn from the egg.

Meanwhile your opponent is building his army also, the objective of the game is to destroy the opponents army asap before his grows bigger then yours and you loose.

There are also carrots placed on the map, I think those carrots give you ' energy ' to lay a certain amount of eggs.

Oh yeah, you look at the map from the top, the map is flat.

If anyone knows what game it is, that would be great, I've played this game when I was young :D
Glitch
Home Member

Player: Nyacide Green
STEAM_0:1:25203245

Re: What's that game called again?

Postby Salva on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Twigger is correct :) late 90's DOS game, can remember playing it as a wean!
Salva
Always remember kids it's Unspecified's Salva's fault!
Salva
UKCS Life Sponsor
UKCS iSeries Attendee
UKCS Rentboy

Player: Salva
STEAM_0:1:492410

Postby Glitch on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:40 pm

I knew that was the name! I've found it as well :D
Glitch
Home Member

Player: Nyacide Green
STEAM_0:1:25203245

Postby Wizav on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:41 pm

http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/twigger

Game: Twigger
DOS (1996)

In Twigger you play a mole-like creature. You move around in a cart, with which you can lay eggs and collect carrots. Eggs eventually hatch and produce little helpers that will grow in power the longer they survive. The goal of the game is to destroy the cart of your opponent, by creating an army of helpers and defending them from opposing forces.

The game is displayed in a 2D side view and borrows elements from Digger and Bomberman.

If you know russian u might find it on here: http://www.nikita.ru/ its the company that published the game

Wizav
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Wizav
STEAM_1:3:666666

Postby Ricky L on Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:25 pm

Quit interesting updates about the games you always bring for us and these are pretty wise as well. There should be teenagers who like to play video games and for them such updates pretty helpful. Please don’t stop sharing amazing essay writing lab review suggestions about the games.

Ricky L

1:2:33456737

Return to Gamer's Retreat