Splinter Cell 2 and 3

Chat about games you play when you're NOT playing on UKCS

Splinter Cell 2 and 3

Postby CATCHERAL on Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:10 am

Just wondering if anyone playedSplinter Cell 2 Pandora tmmrw or is anyone going to get Splinter Cell 3 Chaos Theory?

Tbh, SC: PT was one of my fav games ever, especially the multiplayer. I played it all the time, and I am definately going to get Splinter Cell 3.
CATCHERAL
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Catcheral
STEAM_0:1:4317924

Postby I Got Germs on Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:14 am

Love Splinter Cell games 8) They are awesome, very involving and very very tense!
Finished the first one way back, played Pandora Tomorrow for a few levels but then started playing something else and haven't gone back yet.

Will definitely get Chaos Theory, have the PC demo but don't like it on PC (didn't like 1st one on PC either) for some reason, will get for Xbox when it's out.

:D
I Got Germs
UKCS Sponsor

Player: I Got Germs
STEAM_0:0:334655

Postby CATCHERAL on Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:22 am

I had SC:PT on pc and loved it. I really didnt like the PS2 version that much. I find it that you have more control when playing it on pc.
CATCHERAL
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Catcheral
STEAM_0:1:4317924

Postby saggymanboobs on Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:54 am

Played PT a little on a friends PC - must give it another go. Although after 30 mins of it we went looking for a god mode cheat so we could go on a blast fest...I'm with Han Solo on creeping around - much prefer a straight fight!!

- Saggy
Sarah says: I am indeed, enjoying the big willy so to speak!

Fede said: oh col, gotta tell you this, i had a dream, and you were in it as a mexican wrestler, fully tatooed and with an awesome costume :D
saggymanboobs
UKCS Life Sponsor
Exec. Admin (Retired)

Player: Saggymanboobs
STEAM_0:1:1621139

Re: Splinter Cell 2 and 3

Postby Little_Devil on Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:53 am

CATCHERAL wrote:Just wondering if anyone playedSplinter Cell 2 Pandora tmmrw or is anyone going to get Splinter Cell 3 Chaos Theory?

Tbh, SC: PT was one of my fav games ever, especially the multiplayer. I played it all the time, and I am definately going to get Splinter Cell 3.

Played Pandora tommorow some time back now. I found it just as intence as the first one. Trouble is I like 1st person shooters better and find games of Splinter cell ilk, a bit waring, as some of the views you get, are definately not helpful.
I will probably get 3 when it is released, just for the change from blastfests.

These type of games provide a welcome relief from blast em games, I also enjoyed Thief Deadly Shadows for the same reason. In some parts that game is just creapy.
Little_Devil
Exec. Admin (Retired)

Player: Aurora
STEAM_0:1:6431437

Postby xenon on Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:37 am

yep i pld both lol i find it very hard very good game :D
xenon
UKCS Sponsor

Player: Xenon
STEAM_0:0:1015933

Return to Gamer's Retreat