You might be wondering: Why should I play League of Legends if I can just play DotA?
Our goal when building League of Legends was to evolve DotA beyond the limitations of the Warcraft III Engine and give players a new experience with entirely new content while capturing the familiar feel in an entirely new and expanded game. New features include:
* Automated matchmaking, to make finding a good game easy
* The ability to reconnect to games if you have disconnected
* Completely new and original playable champions
* Client-server network model with no host advantage
* Advanced stat tracking
* Built-in surrender functionality
* In-game interface and controls designed for this style of play
* Account-level progression, adding out-of-game strategic depth and customization, known as the summoner system
* Regular updates with many more features to come!
* An improved mini-map that shows your champion's pathing
* Multiple maps, (Summoner's Rift, Summoner's Rift: Winter, Twisted Treeline, The Proving Grounds)
* Features that make teaching the game to your friends easier, (game tutorial, bots, suggested items)
* And more!
Want to join some of the UKCS'ers aswell in this game?
You can sign up here.